[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
this so emotional and beauitfully beautifully done looooooooove it :love: meeting you was a coincidence falling in love was beyond my choice same as getting hurt
I am so glad this is posted today and not days before. I am so glad that it is 13++ hours to go to see this beautiful couple and not days... Thanks for sharing.

Tell me, can we fall in love all over again with this couple when we are already in love?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I am so glad this is posted today and not days before. I am so glad that it is 13++ hours to go to see this beautiful couple and not days... Thanks for sharing.

Tell me, can we fall in love all over again with this couple when we are already in love?
yes we can cause they are surprisingly go well together and although there is no single real skinship between them but the way they look at each made the magic

I wonder will Mew appear in this week episodes?
personally i think she will

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
she will first do her evil smirk for sure
I bet she will go to the restaurant, be a guest and then act all surprise to see Pim there. Will Ramet persuade Vi to go to other restaurant instead of Jarawee? Probably not. Coz he is so into "Pim is an employee... she has to yada yada... treat guest like yada yada..."