[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ah ok and don't apologize it's just how you feel, and lot of comments not just yours have me a bit fearful of hating Met, since so far he's been really good. And if he's going to do a 180 on me after the witch Vi shows up at his hotel that has me leery, because he's been fair in his ways.
I would still be watching the episodes if I hadn't reached the last subbed episode, lol!
As for KC I finished rewatching that one late late in the night, before sleeping and watching this one, lol! My time to do nothing but binge watch lakorns for 3 days was spent with these two lakorns.
Yeah lots of us were showing frustrations. The fact is we don't really understand what's really been said. Hahaha... some might understand a bit. But we (probably just me) were just rambling basically base on our own translation and understanding. It will be a different story later after subs are out. Silly silly me again.

Noire89

Simply smile
Yeah lots of us were showing frustrations. The fact is we don't really understand what's really been said. Hahaha... some might understand a bit. But we (probably just me) were just rambling basically base on our own translation and understanding. It will be a different story later after subs are out. Silly silly me again.
Thank God I didn't watch it raw, or else I would be:fighting3::mad::BangHead::fighting12:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
We are the silly party. Yeay!

I think after BH ends, I need to take a break from lakorn. KC and BH back to back is dangerous for me.
Yeah me too!if BH end next week, it my exam week! I'm not sure if I'll survive! I don't want to fail my test or miss BH! Urg! What should I do????

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thank God I didn't watch it raw, or else I would be:fighting3::mad::BangHead::fighting12:
You should try to watch it live once. Who knows, you might turn out OK. (I am trying to recruit you to join this dark force...) Tempted? Lol.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah me too!if BH end nest week, it my exam week! I'm not sure if I'll survive! I don't want to fail my test or miss BH! Urg! What should I do????
Study! 4 days to BH. Study! Let's do that and recover.

I need to stay away for now. Will miss all you beautiful swans. See you lots on Monday! Ciao!

Noire89

Simply smile
You should try to watch it live once. Who knows, you might turn out OK. (I am trying to recruit you to join this dark force...) Tempted? Lol.
Lmao!:risas3: As tempted as I actually am I can't. When it airs I'm on my way to work or already starting my work day, depends on my schedule. I saw KC live 2 times, one I was sick and the second time there was a snow storm, too bad it's officially spring where I am, so no snow anytime soon unless my allergies...:confused12::pancarta:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
IMG_2698.jpg
First, He flirts with her.:icon12::cheer: IMG_2699.jpg
Then, he makes her hurt and cry:sad6::crybaby2:

Last night's episode, pim is really pitiful especially, the kneeling down scene.

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think like that too that's why i still can't fully judge there is a lot of talk happening that we didn't get words has value as much as the action cause can hurt and redeem at the smae time and that's wht i believe kanda words did for pim it made her stronger and it made her overcome this humiliation , pim felt what kinda said to her and she was convinced it kept hurting her everytime she see Vi but she wanted to be strong and keep building her ew self her new life and endure all this , pim is stronger than ever now the old pim is gone she now understand a lot of things in life she has been through a lot and that only made her a better prson because initially she is not a bad person she was just covered with all the luxury and her father protection that made her superficial and dumb and doesn't know that much about real life struggle made her doesn't know what "other people feeling" mean but now she is smarter she is stronger she think more deeply and she understand what a life of a group is and she actually she sound happy that someone praise her for her hardwor she see value in herself now more than anytime that's why she is keeping moving on no matter what happen and ramet she didn't forgive him but she already feel hopless from him and his attitude she doesn't have hope and she doesn't expect him to be nice with her anymore is kind of she expected that from a cruel man like ramet that was the one who made her a waitress in the first place

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and congratulation for them for reaching 5 i know 5 is not that high is called decent but for this lakorn i said it earlier it will be an achievement to reach the 5, i think i'm satisfied now

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Rating for episode 9 is 5.8 wow I'm so impressed I guess it's because this episode is so dramatic maybe they like this genre! Wow must give credit to everyone especially Kim! She cries so beautiful!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Rating for episode 9 is 5.8 wow I'm so impressed I guess it's because this episode is so dramatic maybe they like this genre! Wow must give credit to everyone especially Kim! She cries so beautiful!!!!!
i guess so i think they love pure drama not mixed with lightness , like a really heavy pure drama and i think we all saw how dramatic and charged this episode was :lol: plus all the charctaer were present in the hotel along including mew and the kneeling scene and what the evil Vi is doing is what made people connected to it

we ourselves we still can't figure out what is happening with details i think the script was well wrote too

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i guess so i think they love pure drama not mixed with lightness , like a really heavy pure drama and i think we all saw how dramatic and charged this episode was :lol: plus all the charctaer were present in the hotel along including mew and the kneeling scene and what the evil Vi is doing is what made people connected to it

we ourselves we still can't figure out what is happening with details i think the script was well wrote too
Yeah I agree but sometime I confuse too because Weir and Min Lakorn is a romcom Lakorn but the rating is higher than the Au heavy drama Lakorn! Same with Cupid series they got a pretty decent rating compare to BH!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
See another update that Andrew and Matt Lakorn will air on the 25th so it mean that BH will have 12 episodes!!!:cheer::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I agree but sometime I confuse too because Weir and Min Lakorn is a romcom Lakorn but the rating is higher than the Au heavy drama Lakorn! Same with Cupid series they got a pretty decent rating compare to BH!
it depend on the storyline and how much is going on on the episode plus don't forget that cupid serie is new and there is a lot of stars on it and ch7 is always better than ch3 in rating and weir min are koojin and have their base but for me personally i didn't thought BH will reach the 5 cause people wasn't open mind about it it's made for the 3th time that's a loooot and a big challenge that paajeaw choose but i think for the moment events start to get more interesting and people start slowly to accept this new version and that is not an exact remake of the same genre as the previous ones and they start to enjoy the drama in it and i personally think the kneel scene and all the evilness from Vi people felt sorry for pim and they like yesterday epsiode and the emotion that was on it

let's see if they will continue enjoying the action and the next event in the next epsiodes