[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kanda really played a big role in pim's transformation and it show when you get the right people in your life you will be able to be better and improve yourself

and she pointed to her something that she maybe forgot or didn't keep in mind that she is now one of th epoor world where hardship is the forever company and where a lot of injustice and unfariness happen

this words made pim do a double thinking and learn a new lesson when you have nothing you are the most risked to face the worst experiences and moments in life and unfortunately you need to deal with it and survive despite the pain and life won't stop on your dignity life stop when you stop breathing and as long as you have a breath and a strength you have a chance to get out of this misery and that what pim did she is trying to keep strong and accept this new rules of the world of struggle

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i usually love jeaoulsy scene and love jealous par'ek , but not when he doesn't show his care more obviously in case of ramet it makes him look childish and immature

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but pim for sure know how to stop him and put him in his place , she challenge him to say that he is jealous because he ha feeling for her but of course he will change his attitude and make any other stupid unreasonable excuse like :facepalm: :facepalm:

i love how she made him look weak and stopped his craziness

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is really so powerful and strong and that's why ramet can't get over her he want a woman like her

:fighting3::fighting3: :lol: for pim she lost the round but she still fight and want to win the war against that witch :thumbup::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"deduct" "deduct" i hate this word now in place of pim it's sooo furstrating keep hearing it non stop

the funny part her face :D :D :D

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: i will come to scream with you pim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is becoming too much , i want to tell him grow up man get yourself together , show her care first before claiming anything on her

like what right he give himself to drag her like that and talk to her like that

i can describe ho wmuch in love and how much her eyes makes me addicted to her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she really improved so much in the way she handle things with him she is getting smarter and kknow how to makes him feel bad for what he is saying

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so sorry for not spazzing much in this thread.
I've been fixing employment requirements and hopefully I'll be able to have a job really soon.

I came across a tutorial video of Thai-English translation with an episode of Buang Hong where Kim and JJ were speaking in English during a confrontation scene with a foreign customer. Kim's english is good, JJ's is fine, though he needs some work on pronunciations. ;)

LOL at Noona being mistaken as Ramet's fiancee. Singh should have made an appearance!!! and LOL again for Noona describing her fiance as someone who doesn't socialize much or go out of the house that's why she's mistaken as someone else's fiancee :risas3::risas3::risas3:

By the way we only have 3 episodes left, BH will end on the 24th since MKLFF is now scheduled on the 25th based from the teaser.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so sorry for not spazzing much in this thread.
I've been fixing employment requirements and hopefully I'll be able to have a job really soon.
all the luck for you hope you get it :clap: :thumbup:

and yes times past so fast only 2 weeks left :( and
tomorrow there will 3 zaap to promote the love in the air concert

Qyou

sarNie Egg
I'm taking back my "say yes to jealous ramet"... It was initially kind of hot but then he went and ruined it by threatening her.
Where did the gentleman Ramet go?!!

Just like how you guys said it, I hope Pim will make him grovel.. I dont care man how they are trying to justify Ramet by trying to potray him like he's protecting Pim because that just make him look even more pathetic.
I just want to see the Ramet from the early ep!! Is that too much to ask for?!!... T.T

On a superficial note; Kim is such a pretty crier and James looks better with shorter hair:icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm taking back my "say yes to jealous ramet"... It was initially kind of hot but then he went and ruined it by threatening her.
Where did the gentleman Ramet go?!!

Just like how you guys said it, I hope Pim will make him grovel.. I dont care man how they are trying to justify Ramet by trying to potray him like he's protecting Pim because that just make him look even more pathetic.
I just want to see the Ramet from the early ep!! Is that too much to ask for?!!... T.T

On a superficial note; Kim is such a pretty crier and James looks better with shorter hair:icon12:
usually i fught so well to the temptation of the spoiler but this time i don't know how i fell and if you are into spoiler you will find your answer here :D
Guys the following the spoiler video; be aware before you click. I don't want to spoil your expectations.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
int this part clearly pim had enough of ramet's attitude she can't ake it antmore he is treating her like really she is his prisoner and that she has no freedom to say or do anything

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

man :fighting3::fighting3: she is doing the best she can

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and if you ask me what is my favorite part of the episode i will say absolutely this one , where pim stood up for her rights and her pride and told ramet what i exactly would say to him cause he went too far with his attitude

yesssssssssssssss "i'm still the owner of my life not your slave don't force me" yessss yessss girl go :clap::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer:

i really felt sooo satisfied after watching this scene

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyswans!!! Been missing this thread so much. We have tomorrow's left to wait to see our favourite Swan. I just can't wait!

I think I am the only one that has forgiven Ramet. Hah! Thanks to the subbing team and after countless time of rewatching episodes 7-9. Try to watch from episode 1 again guys and you'll be a bit understanding of Ramet's actions.

Pim has slowly change her attitude and it's all thanks to many people around her who has patiently guide and stand her. Unlike others, Ramet seems to be "harsher" and more strict in actions and words. But we know he meant well. Nong, Noona and Singh understood his intentions but may disagree with his methods (like some of us and me). But we need to remember, Pim did has an attempt to steal, cheat, lie and disobey him. So, it is only natural that one should be extra careful when he had such experience with Pim. He acknowledges Pim's changes, but he doesn't show much appreciation directly to Pim for he doesn't want her to be too confident (coz she might change back to her old self, or he wants her to keep improving and not be too satisfied with just being good) and comfortable. To be honest, I was darn annoyed with him being too professional with Pim. But now, if we think like him, professionalism IS important for Pim. For when she goes out later, it is that professionalism (being patient and not too emotional) that will help her get job and people will want to hire her for a long run (remember Gina who has had enough of Pim's antics?). We can see Ramet is also battling against his own heart whenever Pim spoke about her frustration and want to leave and stay away from him, but he stays steadfast and believes that whatever that he is doing, he is doing it for Pim's sake and IT IS the only thing that could change and help Pim in life.

Some here ask "is Ramet her father to teach her?". Pim has no father nor any family members to help her or even teach her. Ramet (if you can recall, has the intention to take Pim to see his mom. Which could lead us to think he wants her to be his wife!) is taking that responsibility to help straighten our lonely Swan. He could just let her do crappy job and not bother, but he still bother and care and we know what that means, he meant good and he loves her. So dearly. I need to remind you again, he still care albeit Pim conniving him earlier. I need to also remind you again, Pim was such a spoil brat with no good friends around her, but thanks to Ramet, she has earned lots of moral values from daily activities and has THREE GOOD FRIENDS now and has become much MUCH softer and understanding.

Regarding him not doing anything for Pim during the kneeling scene, that is probably just one of the misses that he did and he regretted it. (Pim has her own misses too) Plus in his defense, Vi has cleaner record in his eyes than Pim. (Mind you, though he is annoyed with Vi but he doesn't know that Vi is evil and is the rotten root to the whole misunderstandings.) If I were in his shoes, as hard as it is, I would also side Vi. But he should have better judgement than looking at a person's past. But like I said, it's a miss and he regretted it.

I think the CCTV might not help as well, coz it will look like Vi is receiving the bowl and Pim might have a slight push. A really REALLY superb judge will also have problem solving this case.

The childish jealous Ramet is an example of Ramet crashing and following his burning desire to have Pim. It is the moment when his heart couldn't bare to see Pim with someone else doing things that she was supposed to do with him. (Ramet feels that the Pim-helping-Chart-wearing-jacket scene is not suppose to happen at all for that actions is suppose to be uniquely between them and between them only!) He lost his "coolness" and just gave in to his emotions but, he quickly regain it back. We see this as ego. But it is actually him not wanting Pim to see that he is weak in dealing with his feelings to her.

Many said that Ramet should stop threatening Pim with jail and police. But those are the words that can silent her and make her obey him. It scares Pim, but he has to do it. Otherwise Pim will not take his words seriously. Plus,attempt to steal is a crime worthy of being jailed, intentionally or unintentionally cause we have choices.

Ramet falls for Pim from the very first sight. Like the OST, it's his own decision to fall for her, knowing that Pim has one hell crappy attitude. But he believes that Pim is more than meets the eyes. Look at Pim now? She is sweeter... (well maybe not to Ramet, yet! But to Chart... she smiles sweetly and talk cutely.) I do believe if all this doesn't happen, Ramet and Pim will not last long. Maybe a month is the longest. But thanks to all the unfortunate events, Pim changes and Ramet has fallen deep deep DEEP down in the ring of fire. Lol. Me and my overly dramatic words.

As for Pim, we know our Swan. Right now, she doesn't understand Ramet yet and thanks to that we have drama! Hehehe... thanks Pim! You are just awesome and lovable.

Are you guys yawning reading this? Lol. I am super in the mood to share my opinion on Ramet. Hope you will all forgive our Ramet and support him. He maybe stupid sometimes but most of the time he charming, handsome and sincere. Where can you find a sincere man that loves you so much, and is super afraid that you will leave him for good? Ramet is just one of a kind that exist in lakorn. Cherish this character guys coz we might not see this character much later.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
... and oh, I might be bashed because of this but I have to say, I don't enjoy Noona's character much in episode 9. What's with the eye-rolling thing she made when she first saw Pim-Ramet? They were having a heated conversation, she should not interupt and should just slowly do a side moonwalk and leave them be. Come to think of it, that's the only time I don't appreciate Noona's presence.

For the second encounter, I understood she has to cut in coz Ramet was "man handling" Pim and she probably just want Ramet to snap out of his emotions.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
...and one last thing for now before I go for lunch, does spilling water on expensive shoes does anything? Coz I don't understand why they are so alarmed by that. You can still walk in them... you don't see any stain whatsoever on them... so what's the hullabaloo all about? You paid thousands for a pair of expensive shoes (assuming they are expensive) can't it stand cold water? It's funny hiw they reacted to that. Geez... rich people are just weird. If only Kanda was there, she will see all that as a joke.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyswans!!! Been missing this thread so much. We have tomorrow's left to wait to see our favourite Swan. I just can't wait!

I think I am the only one that has forgiven Ramet. Hah! Thanks to the subbing team and after countless time of rewatching episodes 7-9. Try to watch from episode 1 again guys and you'll be a bit understanding of Ramet's actions.

Pim has slowly change her attitude and it's all thanks to many people around her who has patiently guide and stand her. Unlike others, Ramet seems to be "harsher" and more strict in actions and words. But we know he meant well. Nong, Noona and Singh understood his intentions but may disagree with his methods (like some of us and me). But we need to remember, Pim did has an attempt to steal, cheat, lie and disobey him. So, it is only natural that one should be extra careful when he had such experience with Pim. He acknowledges Pim's changes, but he doesn't show much appreciation directly to Pim for he doesn't want her to be too confident (coz she might change back to her old self, or he wants her to keep improving and not be too satisfied with just being good) and comfortable. To be honest, I was darn annoyed with him being too professional with Pim. But now, if we think like him, professionalism IS important for Pim. For when she goes out later, it is that professionalism (being patient and not too emotional) that will help her get job and people will want to hire her for a long run (remember Gina who has had enough of Pim's antics?). We can see Ramet is also battling against his own heart whenever Pim spoke about her frustration and want to leave and stay away from him, but he stays steadfast and believes that whatever that he is doing, he is doing it for Pim's sake and IT IS the only thing that could change and help Pim in life.

Some here ask "is Ramet her father to teach her?". Pim has no father nor any family members to help her or even teach her. Ramet (if you can recall, has the intention to take Pim to see his mom. Which could lead us to think he wants her to be his wife!) is taking that responsibility to help straighten our lonely Swan. He could just let her do crappy job and not bother, but he still bother and care and we know what that means, he meant good and he loves her. So dearly. I need to remind you again, he still care albeit Pim conniving him earlier. I need to also remind you again, Pim was such a spoil brat with no good friends around her, but thanks to Ramet, she has earned lots of moral values from daily activities and has THREE GOOD FRIENDS now and has become much MUCH softer and understanding.

Regarding him not doing anything for Pim during the kneeling scene, that is probably just one of the misses that he did and he regretted it. (Pim has her own misses too) Plus in his defense, Vi has cleaner record in his eyes than Pim. (Mind you, though he is annoyed with Vi but he doesn't know that Vi is evil and is the rotten root to the whole misunderstandings.) If I were in his shoes, as hard as it is, I would also side Vi. But he should have better judgement than looking at a person's past. But like I said, it's a miss and he regretted it.

I think the CCTV might not help as well, coz it will look like Vi is receiving the bowl and Pim might have a slight push. A really REALLY superb judge will also have problem solving this case.

The childish jealous Ramet is an example of Ramet crashing and following his burning desire to have Pim. It is the moment when his heart couldn't bare to see Pim with someone else doing things that she was supposed to do with him. (Ramet feels that the Pim-helping-Chart-wearing-jacket scene is not suppose to happen at all for that actions is suppose to be uniquely between them and between them only!) He lost his "coolness" and just gave in to his emotions but, he quickly regain it back. We see this as ego. But it is actually him not wanting Pim to see that he is weak in dealing with his feelings to her.

Many said that Ramet should stop threatening Pim with jail and police. But those are the words that can silent her and make her obey him. It scares Pim, but he has to do it. Otherwise Pim will not take his words seriously. Plus,attempt to steal is a crime worthy of being jailed, intentionally or unintentionally cause we have choices.

Ramet falls for Pim from the very first sight. Like the OST, it's his own decision to fall for her, knowing that Pim has one hell crappy attitude. But he believes that Pim is more than meets the eyes. Look at Pim now? She is sweeter... (well maybe not to Ramet, yet! But to Chart... she smiles sweetly and talk cutely.) I do believe if all this doesn't happen, Ramet and Pim will not last long. Maybe a month is the longest. But thanks to all the unfortunate events, Pim changes and Ramet has fallen deep deep DEEP down in the ring of fire. Lol. Me and my overly dramatic words.

As for Pim, we know our Swan. Right now, she doesn't understand Ramet yet and thanks to that we have drama! Hehehe... thanks Pim! You are just awesome and lovable.

Are you guys yawning reading this? Lol. I am super in the mood to share my opinion on Ramet. Hope you will all forgive our Ramet and support him. He maybe stupid sometimes but most of the time he charming, handsome and sincere. Where can you find a sincere man that loves you so much, and is super afraid that you will leave him for good? Ramet is just one of a kind that exist in lakorn. Cherish this character guys coz we might not see this character much later.
Has ha if you read my post from the past few pages, you'll know that you are not the only one who forgive Ramet! I did too! But I just want to give him ONE more chance to prove himself that he really loves Pim, and he's able to handle this type of situation well because I just don't like the way he solves this problem!! Anyway, I enjoy reading your essay! Has ha:thumbup:

Last edited: