[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
While watching Nara's scenes, I can't stop think that Pim and Nara will become bestfriend when they marry to Met and Singh, go to the trip or team up to tease their husband. Too bad we don't have these scenes in this sequence
But instead of seeing the two couples on a trip... (which will never happen coz SINGH IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Lol) I would prefer to see the development between Kanda and Suriyont, Jin and Chart and probably Pachalee and Baworntat? Hahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Don't you guys just love Khun Baworntat. He is the BEST assistant ever! He is wise, calm, understanding, witty, dedicated, loyal and a gentleman. I love his scenes so much! He seems to like linggering around Ramet's office, not only for work but to help Ramet with matters of the heart. ...Ramet has really open up to him about that matter.

I love his facial expression during Pim's tip scene. He is funny. ...and when Pim accused him of being Pachalee's boyfriend, his reaction is so funny. He never gets angry, doesn't he?

...and when Pim ask him to record Vi's kneeling scene, he was somewhat reluctant and his reaction there just calmed the whole tense that's happening at that moment.

I can't help to "shoo" him sometimes for many of Pim-Ramet's scenes like when they got back from the village and the bandage scene. He will just stand there, watching them with a smile that almost look like a smirk sometimes and eavesdrop and after the moment pass, he'll drop some witty comment to Ramet. Hahaha... he is such an apple to my eyes!

He sometimes look like an older version of Mario. The way they smile, looks the same.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I am so head over heel for Pim and Ramet and BH... that I don't want to see the 3rd one. Unless they cast Mark. I know my reason makes no sense. I just watched episode 11 with subs. A bit emotional right now. I'm proud of Pim but I feel bad for Ramet. Poor poor soul. I hope they don't drag the reconciliation scene too much. Let it end in the middle of the episode... I want to see sweet sweer SWEET scenes for the other half. I'll ready insulin next to me in case I get too hyper eith sweetness.
I think that won't happen, just like other Lakorn, the sweet scene is almost at the end! But maybe paajaew surprise us, who know?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Don't you guys just love Khun Baworntat. He is the BEST assistant ever! He is wise, calm, understanding, witty, dedicated, loyal and a gentleman. I love his scenes so much! He seems to like linggering around Ramet's office, not only for work but to help Ramet with matters of the heart. ...Ramet has really open up to him about that matter.

I love his facial expression during Pim's tip scene. He is funny. ...and when Pim accused him of being Pachalee's boyfriend, his reaction is so funny. He never gets angry, doesn't he?

...and when Pim ask him to record Vi's kneeling scene, he was somewhat reluctant and his reaction there just calmed the whole tense that's happening at that moment.

I can't help to "shoo" him sometimes for many of Pim-Ramet's scenes like when they got back from the village and the bandage scene. He will just stand there, watching them with a smile that almost look like a smirk sometimes and eavesdrop and after the moment pass, he'll drop some witty comment to Ramet. Hahaha... he is such an apple to my eyes!

He sometimes look like an older version of Mario. The way they smile, looks the same.
I agree, I mentioned that I like him since the first 2-3 episodes, he is just a very very good person who is digfficult to find! Ramet is so lucky to have his as his assistant. Anyway, I think Khun pachalee is too old for him has ha:risas3: she has lots of wrinkles more than he does!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I am so head over heel for Pim and Ramet and BH... that I don't want to see the 3rd one. Unless they cast Mark. I know my reason makes no sense. I just watched episode 11 with subs. A bit emotional right now. I'm proud of Pim but I feel bad for Ramet. Poor poor soul. I hope they don't drag the reconciliation scene too much. Let it end in the middle of the episode... I want to see sweet sweer SWEET scenes for the other half. I'll ready insulin next to me in case I get too hyper eith sweetness.
Yeah, I feel bad for Ramet too, he just love Pim unconditionally, and he's so sincere toward her. I understand that he's not completely right that he keep the compensate money for a little long, but I understand that he doesn't want to lose Pim! Ramet is so pitiful he worry about Pim all the time especially the scene when he afraid that Vy said something to hurt Pim! He cares about her so much! Pim told him that she doesn't want to see him, so he sent Khun Bawornthat to say good bye instead! In the preview for next week episode, we see hat Ramet will find Pim and beg her, but seem like Pim denies him. That's why I think maybe Pim is the one who is looking for him and reconcile after she find out the truth.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Wow. Thank you for the information. I thought Nai Singh part was the first one. :thumbup:
I heard the rumor said that they want to remake the 1st book too maybe ch3 got the copyrights and I'm not sure if the rumor is true but they said they might cast Bella as nang'ek. This rumors happened awhile back but maybe it's not true.

twister02

M♥K

He's the official president of Pim-Ramet FC. :cheer:
He has been there supporting the lovebirds from the very start. Very calm indeed. I also love that he's very outspoken especially when Ramet have doubts. He's the equivalent of Na Wadee from KC. It's refreshing to see characters like this in lakorn.
Him and Jj really had a great chemistry.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I feel bad for Ramet too, he just love Pim unconditionally, and he's so sincere toward her. I understand that he's not completely right that he keep the compensate money for a little long, but I understand that he doesn't want to lose Pim! Ramet is so pitiful he worry about Pim all the time especially the scene when he afraid that Vy said something to hurt Pim! He cares about her so much! Pim told him that she doesn't want to see him, so he sent Khun Bawornthat to say good bye instead! In the preview for next week episode, we see hat Ramet will find Pim and beg her, but seem like Pim denies him. That's why I think maybe Pim is the one who is looking for him and reconcile after she find out the truth.
This may not sound right, but though Ramet's action in keeping quiet about the money is unethical, but it DOES look romantic isn't it? His reason is because he doesn' want to let Pim go and he wants Pim to always be close to him so that he can always be there to watch over her, to correct her when she's wrong, to help her whenever she's in trouble, to be the ghost that always walk her back to the dorm, to be that guest that will order anything that Pim likes... so romantic! But I understand, it's a different story when you are in Pim's shoes.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Why I have the feeling that Pim will be going back to Jaravee hotel and clear all he misunderstanding between Ramet and her! (Based on Khun Bawornthat word "if you can't find your heart, please come back here". Anyway, it's just my guess. Ramet seem to sulk at Pim when she said she doesn't want to see his face forever!
I'm so happy to see the new Pimlapat! The word "Jail" really change Pim, has ha thanks to Ramet and Pim's true friends. They indeed change her to a better person!
View attachment 4710
Cr: Facebook
I don't surprise if Pim come by herself to clarify the misunderstands. Our girl is strong and she misunderstood by herself, plus Ramet might think she hate him for hiding the money and doesn't dare to talk to her. He might be have no idea what made our girl sell the pin.

I'm having great time to watch and read all your comments. I like this lakorn but I feel it still lack some dramatic factors or they executed but not reach the climax or I expected to much from him. Maybe being both producer and director was too much for him. I'm quite sad that this lakorn is the less romantic scenes of Kim. With Kim, we expect alot of chemistry from her and her p'ek. As always, they brought out the best chemistry but not much :crybaby2: I want Kim and JJ reunite in another lakorn which brings tension.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't surprise if Pim come by herself to clarify the misunderstands. Our girl is strong and she misunderstood by herself, plus Ramet might think she hate him for hiding the money and doesn't dare to talk to her. He might be have no idea what made our girl sell the pin.

I'm having great time to watch and read all your comments. I like this lakorn but I feel it still lack some dramatic factors or they executed but not reach the climax or I expected to much from him. Maybe being both producer and director was too much for him. I'm quite sad that this lakorn is the less romantic scenes of Kim. With Kim, we expect alot of chemistry from her and her p'ek. As always, they brought out the best chemistry but not much :crybaby2: I want Kim and JJ reunite in another lakorn which brings tension.
PIM is a good role model isn't she? Really2 good! I am not going to list down her good qualities coz I am sure you guys have that listed already in your heart. By the end of each episode, I can't resist thinking that I want to be like Pim. Her good qualities surpasses her beauty face which makes her even more beautiful.

From the beginning of the lakorn, I didn't put too much expectation. I only watch it for Kim. I am not a fan of JJ nor Paajaew. But now, I am slowly becoming their fan as well. ...and BH turns up better than expected that I love it so much. Though there are flaws, but these flaws are what that makes it more memorable. For eg, you know the scene at the pond? Who can forget that?! To me that's the climax. (Haha... coz it's beyond expectation!)

Sigh~ please don't mind me. I think I'll be writing silly comments today until Monday. Please bear with this silly girl.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
This may not sound right, but though Ramet's action in keeping quiet about the money is unethical, but it DOES look romantic isn't it? His reason is because he doesn' want to let Pim go and he wants Pim to always be close to him so that he can always be there to watch over her, to correct her when she's wrong, to help her whenever she's in trouble, to be the ghost that always walk her back to the dorm, to be that guest that will order anything that Pim likes... so romantic! But I understand, it's a different story when you are in Pim's shoes.
I feel bad for him, he really doesn't want to lose Pim! Poor Ramet!

twister02

M♥K
The only thing I complain on this lakorn is the lack of skinship. I agree, with Kim, you can expect skinships (that's one of the reason I got to finish her lakorn with James Ma) but I already expected it with Paajaew and James Ji's partnership. I don't know but NNS also has less skinships. There's not much sexual tension between Pim and Ramet also. Maybe because this lakorn focuses much on Pim's growth rather than the love of Ramet to Pim. I see the lakorn showing the redemption of Pim than focusing on how much love Pim and Ramet have for each other. I won't complain tho if Paajaew decided to jam-pack the finale with skinships and less bs of course. :)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! I was right!!!!!! :cheer::cheer:
At the end Pim will go back to Jaravee by herself to see Ramet, so so cute!!!! I got this information from YouTube video where they read all the script of episode 12 in Thai. Even my understanding in Thai is limited but I'm able to understand that Pim will go back to Ramet and confess! I'm so excited!!!!

spicynoodles85

sarNie Egg
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! I was right!!!!!! :cheer::cheer:
At the end Pim will go back to Jaravee by herself to see Ramet, so so cute!!!! I got this information from YouTube video where they read all the script of episode 12 in Thai. Even my understanding in Thai is limited but I'm able to understand that Pim will go back to Ramet and confess! I'm so excited!!!!
i saw that video on youtube but i don't understand Thai lol. bummer. glad you can. feel free to spoil me more lol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i saw that video on youtube but i don't understand Thai lol. bummer. glad you can. feel free to spoil me more lol
1. the other two pairs end up together Jin/Chad, Kanda/Suriyun
2. Pim surprise visit Khun Ramet by let Khun Bawornthat told him that the new waitress that apply for job has arrive for the interview.
3. ......

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I like the fact that after Pim slap Ramet, she immediately take the money envelope from him:thumbup: even though she's mad, she doesn't forget her money:risas3:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh my. Final spoilers??? Lol. I am almost having my clean sheet. Must. Be. Strong!

The only thing I complain on this lakorn is the lack of skinship. I agree, with Kim, you can expect skinships (that's one of the reason I got to finish her lakorn with James Ma) but I already expected it with Paajaew and James Ji's partnership. I don't know but NNS also has less skinships. There's not much sexual tension between Pim and Ramet also. Maybe because this lakorn focuses much on Pim's growth rather than the love of Ramet to Pim. I see the lakorn showing the redemption of Pim than focusing on how much love Pim and Ramet have for each other. I won't complain tho if Paajaew decided to jam-pack the finale with skinships and less bs of course. :)
Hehehe... I do understand you. But I somehow prefer it to have less skinship. (Yeah, maybe it's because of my culture) Because if it is too much, to me, it doesn't seem to portray pure love but more like desire. Paajaew's lack of skinship can be seen as a strategic way of making us to anticipate the lakorn more and to squeal even more when there is a skinship inserted here and there, though it is minimal. Paajaew and the casts manage to show the power of just using our eyes that can be sexy, that touches our heart, makes us smile stupidly and just shoots the message of 'I care for you' and 'I love you'. The character Pim herself doesn't like much skinship. Remember Paul? So if Ramet were to exercise much skinship on Pim, she would not receive it well and might interpret it as Ramet being a playboy.

Nevertheless, I am sure we'll get a major skinship in the finale later. Just to seal the deal. Lol.

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
If we can have the wedding of Ramet and pim scene in the last episode,it will be wonderful. But it's impossible.
I am happy that Jin and chart can be together and kanda also end up together with suriyun.
Right now, I really can't wait for the last episode.
1. the other two pairs end up together Jin/Chad, Kanda/Suriyun
2. Pim surprise visit Khun Ramet by let Khun Bawornthat told him that the new waitress that apply for job has arrive for the interview.
3. ......
i also saw that video too and I already listened to it but I don't understand Thai much so I just can understand some words. And thanks for the spoiler. Please spoil more!!