[Ch3] Chat Jao Praya 2: Sing See Kwae (Step Onward)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
gloria said:
The makeup on some of the girls in here are way too much. Only Namfon looks good she has the least amount of makeup on. 

Seriously. And idk if it's just my screen resolution or not, but their foundation/face powder is much lighter than their neck. They have this weird white cast. The makeup is over the top.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Manmook shows up and she's a baddie. I don't like her facial expression, it seems likes she possess more than trying to look rai

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
TubbyTinker said:
Manmook shows up and she's a baddie. I don't like her facial expression, it seems likes she possess more than trying to look rai
I agreeeeee.

Man, another rai? Aish. Wonder how they're gonna wrap this up since this ends on Friday.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Wow, this is already ending!? I haven't even started yet :/
Oh well, I'll be a late starter then.

How many episodes is this ending at?

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
TubbyTinker said:
Michelle doesn't fit the rai role...darn was hoping there was a twist to where she wasn't really a bad guy...not really into Phet's N'ek in here.

TubbyTinker

Yeah it didn't air ytd but it aired today, two more epi until it ends. I hate Manmook gosh, she's so full of it and think she's the shit. I wanted Aaron to kill her when he found out she stole the ring from Ethan. And it doesnt help that Michelle's acting as rai is annoying too I hope she dies painfully lol even I didn't find AnnaMarie annoying as her.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tubby! 

yes, i can't stand those two girls hehe especially manmook. She's the evil back stabbing one trying to steal the ring and denied it. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I thought Michelle's evil looks in the first episode were already annoying and bad. I don't feel that she was evil in the first one, but I think she was turned (maybe by Annmarie, who knows) in between part 1 and 2 because the boss never really lets Michelle do anything or participate. The bad people probably approached her and said she's not appreciated by NISD, so why is she loyal to them? Why don't she show them what she's capable of? Eventually Michelle probably wore down and switched to their side, but then again, this is all my own conjecture and not fact.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
She has some crazy eyes!
She fits a cute adorable role rather than the crazy psycho one.
I agree...Michelle does not fit the crazy, rai role well...She's better in roles like Fai in Lan Sao Naipon or in Neung Nai Suang.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
From my understanding, Manmook was evil from the beginning. She was either to get close to Phet or Mac. She said Mac was much more of an intelligent and intuitive brother, so she chose to fool Phet because he wouldn't be suspicious of her. It was all planned out. And that's why Anna-Marie was the one chosen to get close to Mac because I guess AM would easily play Mac and he wouldn't know it. - This was what she told Phet when she kidnapped and stabbed him... saying how he was stupid to fall for her. And that she thought love was useless and a waste of time. Like I said, PSYCHO.  :rant:

TubbyTinker

x0unerthanlater said:
From my understanding, Manmook was evil from the beginning. She was either to get close to Phet or Mac. She said Mac was much more of an intelligent and intuitive brother, so she chose to fool Phet because he wouldn't be suspicious of her. It was all planned out. And that's why Anna-Marie was the one chosen to get close to Mac because I guess AM would easily play Mac and he wouldn't know it. - This was what she told Phet when she kidnapped and stabbed him... saying how he was stupid to fall for her. And that she thought love was useless and a waste of time. Like I said, PSYCHO.  :rant:
Yep that's the scene that made me hate Manmook. I mean even AnnaMarie wasn't a bitch like her lol