[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chakrit is the best Mafia actor on earth problay... I will have the wait until the Mafia series to tell.

Bombs acting is ... :bad:
So far the lakorn is good mint has improved alot. :thumbsup: the only trouble is the way she speaks kinda annoys me. Bomb's evil eye isn't working in here he should have acting classes. Other than that the lakorn has an ok first 2 episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent watched episode 2 yet but to answer a few question or concern of chalida. she had always had a problem when she talks. even though thai is her native speaker, non thai audience can tell, i know because im one of them lol she has taken speech classes after plr. if u have followed chalida's project, u can see the drastic change oppose to i dont want to start something but ill just not mentioned them right now.

i dont know but im gonna pretend khun lin lan ser is not a mafia leader but some wealthy hongkong thai man.

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
fun said:
i havent watched episode 2 yet but to answer a few question or concern of chalida. she had always had a problem when she talks. even though thai is her native speaker, non thai audience can tell, i know because im one of them lol she has taken speech classes after plr. if u have followed chalida's project, u can see the drastic change oppose to i dont want to start something but ill just not mentioned them right now.

i dont know but im gonna pretend khun lin lan ser is not a mafia leader but some wealthy hongkong thai man.
I agree with you Mint C has changed alot... before lakorn I watched PLR & then the one with cowboys... she has definitely improved and I love it when people actually do things to improve themselves... I hope to support her!! And wish her all the best for future projects.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Enjoy epiosde 1 & 2 so far. I am looking foward for next week episodes.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
KalaHawj; Omg, right! THEY WOULD MAKE SUCH AN CUTE COUPLE! HAHA. I like Mint with everyone! She matches a lot of guys. :3 I look forward to more of their friendship.

I'm loving this lakorn. I don't see anything bad about this... like really. Everything's fine. I'm fine with Bomb's acting. :) Cause at the same time, I don't really care. Mint's my main focus. <3 OMG. She has improved so mucch! SO TALENTED! I LOVE THAT GIRL. Amazing. I love everything about this drama. HEHE. :3

Reactions: fun

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'Nok Chatchai had Chalida take a speech class to improve her speech for TD and from there on, I think she improved greatly comparing her from the PLR days. Bomb looks like an old grumpy man everytime he charges at someone or when he turns his back to face the person he's talking to haha When his back stiffens up, that reminds me of Smart's evil ghost womanizer character in "Nimit Marn." Lmao I mean Bomb is likable and he has a charm but his acting isn't all that flattering. I do have to say that his character Khun Chai Lek help save his acting tho haha Well, give this guy some time and I know for sure he'll also improve just like First. Idk why I'm always comparing Bomb and First; maybe because they both are tall? Lol I actually like Mint with Bomb's brother. He is def a cutie and I find myself gushing over Danny and Ruethai haha They're already the best of friends lmaooo

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
We can all agree on Bombs acting... I hope he improves AS the story goes along. He certainly looks the part; he's Tall, dark, and handsome. I think the problem is that he doesn't have control over his body. His limbs are so long on him that he looks goofy sometimes. If he can practice his stature and pose a bit more I think he would feel more comfortable as a Mob boss. It's like he doesn't know how to stand and showcase confidence. His shoulders are always drooping. This was also mentioned when him and the other "Khun Chai's" were training for their roles. Bomb's problem was his stance. He has a slight lisp when he talks too fast which can make his words sound slurred and weaken his Mafia appearance.

I am impress with Mint however (as everyone is). She really improved a lot. I didn't think her acting was bad before or anything, but in Cubic specifically she plays a main role. She isn't overshadowed by anyone else. We can see more of her skills and I think she will shine even more after this lakorn. I don't think that she's anything near "ugly". I wished they tried to make her "uglier". Maybe some wild curly hair, some dirty nails, chappy lips, dark under eye circles or something because eliminating her makeup doesn't exactly mean she's ugly. If anything she's prettier looking "natural".

Noey is one of my favorite N'rais. I can't hate her no matter how gross or horrible her characters are. She's sexy, and definitely full of talent. I was instantly a fan of hers when she played in "Ai Khun Pee" with Pat Napapa and I forgot the actor's name.

Pra'Eks who played the mafia roles pretty well: Chakrit, Om Akkapan, Smart... that's all I can think of for now.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Not hating on Bomb, but he seems so stiff and like he's about to laugh at all times! In my opinion, they should have used Film instead and with eyeliner and slickback hair he'll make one good mafia (though I'm not a big fan of his), haha...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Watching the second episode right now. Unfortunately, the acting is really bad. Due to everyone pointing out Chalida's mouth, I noticed it and can't stand it either. Lol. With an exception of Noey, Jakrit, Nott, and that Karot guy, the supporting cast needs some improvement in acting. Who's the director? I was really excited about this and its story line but so disappointed in the production. The director did not do a good job helping them convey their characters well. The plot loses its quality when Bomb can't even convince me that he's a powerful mafia that's feared by all. Even Chalida looks tougher than him. 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Forgot to mention, that this is the first drama I've ever seen a man helping a woman out on a tie usually it's the other way around, lol... And the tie part reminds me of Queen In Hyun's Man <3

fun

Expired Sarnie

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode destroyed the lakorn for me. I'm not used to this whole fangirls at school feel for Thai lakorn yet and that drag scene of Mint out of the classroom by the mafia guards are just random.  

I'm also bothered by the screaming school girls at their principal (or head of the school) when he's like 10 years older than all of them.  It's not appropriate to promote such acts at school, especially one with tight rule (judging from the uniform regulation) - also, don't forget that he's a mafia too lol -- again, everything made no sense.  Who in the world go to work with their bodyguards hanging around them 24/7? If it's that dangerous, he might as well hand the position to someone else to manage lol -- *sighed* all these small details made the lakorn a joke to me :(

I like Mint's acting but gosh, i can not stand Bomb at all -- I can't even take him serious like Funfun suggestion -- a rich wealthy man. lol

I think i'm going to stop watching this so i won't have to come in here to complain too often -- 

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Ceci I think the best solution is to pretend that instead of Bomb being a Mafia leader, he is just some random supera$$ rich man who indulge in women. I find it unbelievable that he has a long line of mistresses as stated in the lakorn. He should at least be lusting at Noey (what's her name lol didn't catch it in the first episode and she hasn't shown up yet in episode 2 where I am currently watching). I think me being all over in AF while having episode 2 on is saying, I sort of lost interest LOL

And no. I think I will still prefer Bomb over Film. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can relate w/Mint...I also have "speak" problem...she has improved since PLR....I never had it before...having hard time saying certain english/laos word....Now It seems like I can't speak either clearly although now I mainly speak English  (before it was dual lang.)...I'm having problems...my b/f (Caucasian) always have to correct and certain words I just can't say correctly -.- I try to say it or find a different word w/the same meeting...I grew up in the USA with the Laos sub-community .....I feel her, I can relate....so weird that I have more trouble now than before even though I only speak English now

I haven't have a chance to watch the lakorn but my expectation was lowered when Bomb was cast...I probably mention in almost all the post how Much I hate his Hair! hahaha....When he was Chai Lek, I wasn't a fan of his acting but the script and character was too awesome that I was able to look past it....sooo....But Chalida is just too cute! My Bias as well so.....

Reactions: fun

cecilia

Staff member
Fun, my problem is .. i can't see him in either one of those roles lol

Spanky, i'm okay with him in the 5 gentlemen series too .. but this one, i can't take him serious .. the whole idea of mafia just don't go well with him .. and like Fun said, i can't imagine how he has line of girls for him after seeing how he push Meijin away like that.

BTW, i find REUTHAI and DANNY super cute together too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I tried watching episode 2 and had to stop midway.  What kind of a mafia is Bomb when he can't even smirk correctly. His eyes are completely blank most of the time. When he is yelling and just talking to his men...actually when he is delivering his lines he looked like he's about to bust into a laugh.  There is complete lack of awareness from his part as to what his character should be.

Why do they make it so freaking obvious with all his men following him every waking minute. But then again, the way Bomb comes across as a mafia he needs someone to protect him cause ain't no one going to be afraid of a guy who looks like he rather paint nails then fight anyone. When he was on the escalator and talking, his head is like one direction and his body is stiff like a rock. I mean, can he not at least attempt to do something different? And the director or whatever when they look through the lenses don't they see what we see with him? Why are there so many missing points in this lakorn?

Mint, is very cute in here but now I see why I didn't like the way her mouth is being open so wide, because her teeth is very BIG.. it's unattractive to have her exaggerate the opening of her mouth and see all her teeth when it's that big.  That is why I say, they should let her talk and not open so wide. She would have been major adorable that way rather than the distraction.

Krit and Nott and a couple of others are doing well. But seriously the most important of character is an epic fell and that in itself ruin the lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i guess that works....she suppose to be "UGLY" ...so big mouth,,,made her so...haha

@cecilia ...I have a hard time w/him in 5 gentlemen series....i enjoy the lakorn...but he was the weakest link...Film is a better actor...

as for people who read the comic getting piss...i never heard ppl be satisfied w/ the move/series version....that why I don't read say ...harry potter...ect