[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i havent grown on bombs acting
i  must say, even the small acters show more emotion
i think they shouldve gotten James Ma , hi is from hong kong right?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I need to watch Cubic soon, but I've been hesitant because I loved the Suparboroot Jutathep pairs too much. I can't imagine Khun Chai Rachanon with anyone but Princess Soifah and Piengkwang with anyone other than Khun Chai Ronapee. :p I guess I'll wait until all of Cubic airs and has been subtitled in English.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I can't help it but fall in love with Danny (first) instead of bomb. I love mint in here she is pretty good in here. The head touching scene of them I wished try turned it into a kiss.
Same as PhoneO_5 I don't understand Danny does he think Nark is a good friend or did he like her too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
PhoneO_5 said:
Isn't it that he did travel with his entourage but they end up betraying him?? Thus why she was the only one left to save him that day? Plus his entourage follows him, he has a car in front of him and one behind him pretty much at all times, but they don't show it on screen because of costs? lol.

IDK why I am watching this lakorn. I think it is for the storyline? Lin Le Ser is so stiff because he's so chic. The director wants us to translate what he is thinking all on our own without dialogu
e haha.

Danny confuses me in what he thinks of Nat. IDK if he is drawn to her
Yeah, they betrayed him but if he really was the Don of the mafia's he should have had backup in less than 10 mins, not getting the help from a 17 year old. But I guess "Cubic" wouldn't be Cubic if it happened that way.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nangfah11 said:
im trying to watch this for Mint but I cant feel Bomb.  if there are any impressive scenes, can you share? 
There isn't any impressive scene at all. I watch it for the ridiculousness and its humor. If you have seen UMA99 past lakorns, their pranangs do have their moments and yes it applies to Cubic as well. Bomb's acting may be hard to swallow but all the corny stuff kind of distract you away.

I actually like all the scenes of LS and Nark together. Now it would have been even more enjoyable if Bomb was able to emote some kind of feeling. I know he is supposed to have a cold/stern demeanor and be emotionless but Bomb can't even act being emotionless/expressive. There are also times you can see that Lan Ser is a total goofy ball, one when he was in the hospital thinking about Nark, his smile. That's the closest Bomb has done justice to LS.

YaMaMiKi said:
i havent grown on bombs acting
i  must say, even the small acters show more emotion
i think they shouldve gotten James Ma , hi is from hong kong right?
This could have been a really big hit if James Ma were play LS but it's just too late for all these what ifs. I don't know if he was born there or not but he did live there throughout his childhood and earlier teenage years. I would like to hear him speak Cantonese. I wonder if he knows Putonghua too. Okay that was totally off topic LOL sorry about that.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Mae said:
I need to watch Cubic soon, but I've been hesitant because I loved the Suparboroot Jutathep pairs too much. I can't imagine Khun Chai Rachanon with anyone but Princess Soifah and Piengkwang with anyone other than Khun Chai Ronapee. :p I guess I'll wait until all of Cubic airs and has been subtitled in English.

I didn't watch Jutathep, so I went into this without a bias. Was Bomb better with Taew? And I also hate that they make you watch the pranang's stare at each other and no kiss. That was a long 3 minutes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bomb was not any better in SJ but his character was very likable. Plus he was fortunate to have one of the better storyline and better production.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for the next episode.

Love bomb n mint in here ......I'm not asking much but wish they have a kiss scene.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's a Friday Friday! Well technically not yet for me. 2 more minutes. But I still have to wait a few more hours before it actually airs in Thailand. It's still Friday afternoon there. I think I might be able to catch it live but let's see if I will be awake. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Luckily for me I get every other Friday off when work is slow. 

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I've been bored all week because I watched all the episodes over the weekend and now I'm stuck waiting for the next episode.... went to re watch some cute scenes n mv but I'm going crazy...luckily it's Friday! !!!!

Reactions: fun

picadrama

sarNie Egg
At this point, I am mainly watching for other actors. Bomb's acting is sort of OK or maybe I have gotten used to it not being that great. The actor playing Yong Wen is doing such a good job. He portrays the villain so well that I literally get creeped out sometimes. But I seriously wish that the director would make some of the scenes more realistic:

- the shooting scenes look so fake 
 - the Kung-fu scene between Khun Lin and Puey Lin was more than ridiculous. I almost skipped it... 

Those are the main examples that I have in mind. I hope to see more of Bank and Nychaa. I think their side story has a lot of potential and I hope that the director won't just rush it. 

Episode 11: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/cubic-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81-episode-11/

mingofsusie2011

sarNie Egg
chalight said:
will Cubic ends this week with 14 episodes? or there is more??
yeah i have the same question.
i think this story is time to end, it's bad if the lakorn last too long~
but i am not willing >< i feel bored if this lakorn end :(
btw, i am totally addict to the OST~ it's really touching!!
especially this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se4d6QO_MSc
cant wait for ep12 !!! hope there is more interaction between puey in and meena~~

txrk

sarNie Egg
I think there should be 16 ep since the manager has ep summary unitl 16? Besides since this drama only covers only book 1 and 2 of cubic and there are a total of 4 books therefore let hope that I hope there is cubic 2.

So the secret is out today.

I like Lan Ser answered to Nak's questions. One of them is fav sports and the last question is fav woman.

LLS answered that he likes Nak but unfortunately Nak did not know that he actually answered her question.

Even Danny was complaining that Nak is stupid that she does not know that LS likes her.

Popv is very fast that she started writing ep 12 recap.