[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
While waiting for a much closer and clearer fancam, you guys can watch this live video from Uniqlo Thailand.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1406315586122435&id=113399402080733

Tono is so funny. He is shy at the beginning but when he get comfortable, he started to tease Nychaa by saying that Nychaa was copying his answers. He also said last he wash his jeans is 6 months ago, that is also because his mom cannot stand it.:risas3::risas3: "Other people who choose to wash their jeans everyday it's fine. But for me, I myself is already clean"

My gawddd, Tono!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Tonos manager posted a vid where it seems that Tono spilled wine on Nychaa's shirt so he was helping her clean it and then he said something about Itim. I couldn't understand since I was watching it in public so couldn't hear it well....went back to watch it again and realize she deleted it lol

Was it too sentitive? Because they went kind of quiet after Tono mentioned Itim and then the video ended....man now I wish I knew what he said lol

:eek::eek::eek:whattttt??? OMG.. I hope someone managed to save that video. You got my curiosity up high now...

JoyFah

sarNie Egg
@SPMxoxo97 so his dad is not around?
His dad passed away when he was around 10 years old. For those who want to know more you can check out The Star 6 intro videos. He works hard and is humble about it.

Also from what I've seen, Tono doesn't try to add fuel to Koo Jin and pretend this and that with the n'eks. He is honest and straight to the point. He says he wants people to recognize him for his talent in singing and acting not focus on his personal life too much.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
As much as I love fanservicing, I respect a more natural act toward the koojin instead of having to pretend to be a koojin. Maybe that's why I like the way Tono is with Nychaa or his other neks. He doesn't act touchy with them or said sweet things.. lol,

JennieN

sarNie Adult
His dad passed away when he was around 10 years old. For those who want to know more you can check out The Star 6 intro videos. He works hard and is humble about it.

Also from what I've seen, Tono doesn't try to add fuel to Koo Jin and pretend this and that with the n'eks. He is honest and straight to the point. He says he wants people to recognize him for his talent in singing and acting not focus on his personal life too much.
That why he never said anything about his break out with Tangmo and blames himself for her action.

matty

sarNie Egg
It is sad that I have been in a 20+ hrs journey for a family vacation to Greece and all I can think about is getting wifi so I can see the event pictures!
I was only able to see bits and pieces here and there...but it was still interesting to watch...watching them makes me feel like I'm watching a movie where the main girl and guy starts to fall for each other...so cute!
There's a clip where they are both being interviewed by a bunch of reporters and they pretty much said that they got contacted a lot for lakorn together but it's been difficult because she has her ques lines up with her lakorn and he has his ques lined up with his concerts and movies...:sad6: That sucks...and they both said that it's unfortunate that it's happening. Hopefully their ques would open up at the same time soon...in the mean time they can still do photo shoots and events together! :icon12:
There's also a clip where the Uniqlo host was saying that their fashion show was cool and they are such a cute koojin and told Tono that he doesn't have to be embarrassed...Tono was like "when I usually come to work I sing or I film lakorn, this one I just walk around for people to look at! :risas3: (You can tell he was slightly embarrassed). But man they were cute! I hope the honeymoon travel magazine go the route of "Sexy & Hot" couple and not the "Cutesy" theme...I want some skinship with Tono shirt off and Nycha looking sexy :naughty2:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I so want a sexy and hot them!! bring it on..

I'm so glad that they are getting a lot of offered for lakorn....maybe its all from Channel 3? I wouldn't mind if Tono become a freelance and he can't do lakorn/movies with whomever.

It is sad that I have been in a 20+ hrs journey for a family vacation to Greece and all I can think about is getting wifi so I can see the event pictures!
I was only able to see bits and pieces here and there...but it was still interesting to watch...watching them makes me feel like I'm watching a movie where the main girl and guy starts to fall for each other...so cute!
There's a clip where they are both being interviewed by a bunch of reporters and they pretty much said that they got contacted a lot for lakorn together but it's been difficult because she has her ques lines up with her lakorn and he has his ques lined up with his concerts and movies...:sad6: That sucks...and they both said that it's unfortunate that it's happening. Hopefully their ques would open up at the same time soon...in the mean time they can still do photo shoots and events together! :icon12:
There's also a clip where the Uniqlo host was saying that their fashion show was cool and they are such a cute koojin and told Tono that he doesn't have to be embarrassed...Tono was like "when I usually come to work I sing or I film lakorn, this one I just walk around for people to look at! :risas3: (You can tell he was slightly embarrassed). But man they were cute! I hope the honeymoon travel magazine go the route of "Sexy & Hot" couple and not the "Cutesy" theme...I want some skinship with Tono shirt off and Nycha looking sexy :naughty2:

Me too... On vacation and didn't get cell service on the island yesterday so i was going crazy. :risas3:
Planning my escape on Saturday to get a few minutes of the Meet and Greet spazzing.....

Oh why Oh I have to be vaca this week? The fam just don't get it. :risas3:

Are you all happy with Uniqlo event? Photos are soooooo finnnn.
Tono is so cute. all uncomfortable to just model around. He much prefer to be performing I think.

and Nychaa....this cutie is so into him. LOL. She can't stop touching him on and off stage. Girl, I feel you. :naughty2:

If you understand Thai, this is worth watching. You learn a great deal about Tono, what kind of person he is, what he values, where his happiness lies, why he's doing what he's doing.... I don't know if I would call myself a huge fan of Tono, but watching this makes me understand him better. Not as this celebrity, but just as a human being. He seems to value his family a lot, he seems to be someone who is willing to carry his family's baggage on his shoulders and does whatever he can so that his mom and sister can live a good life; not extremely wealthy but just a simple, happy life. As someone who also values family a lot, this makes me respect him so much as a person.
You should post this on Tono thread too. :)

Will watch it after vaca. Get the feeling that I'd cry out of pity for Tono. I've seen some clips recently from the Star days and I think he had a hard life. Didn't he loose his dad around age 9 or 10? I think he's been carrying the weight as the head of the family ever since. I think he really really loves his family and takes good care of them. Good human! :icon12:

Last edited:
WHAAAAAAT??? Wheres the video of the wine???? We need it
Wine??? I thought Tono doen't drink???
I don't want to see this clip. I just like my NoNy bubble so much right now... I don't want to hear about the real life....

My 2 cents... I feel that Tono mention iTim if he wants to remind himself to be careful and Nychaa to remind herself that she is taken. LOL. It's their mark when they get a little too comfortable but we can all see how much they are into each other. The more they try to hide their feelings, the more exciting to watch them. hahahahaha. I must like drama. :p

matty

sarNie Egg
I haven't got a chance to watch the video yet...not the best reception here..,but I do remember from previous interviews that his father passed away when he was young and he was the one working and bringing in the income so when his father died his family went into tremendous debt. It was sad when he talked about how his mother use to like to dress up and look pretty when his dad was alive, but because of the situation they were in after his father's death his mom couldn't afford to do it anymore...he said it was sad to see his mom like that...and how hard she had to work...that's when he promised himself that he would do whatever he can to get his mom to look pretty again. He pretty much does everything for his mom and sister.
Did you know his nick name wasn't originally "Tono"...His Dad use to do muay Thai and his nickname was "mootono" (hence the IG name) then everyone just started calling him "Tono" because of his dad's nickname.

I agree with the "Itim" part...every time someone brings up his name in their interaction it's like stepping on the break real hard on whatever is going on...I'm like...stop it just let me imagine and dream...stop bringing real life into it!:risas3:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I love those photos from Uniqlo fashion show! Hope they'll get to do photoshoot for it and even end up in billboards and shops not only in Thailand but everywhere where Uniqlo is available! :D

matty

sarNie Egg
I loved it!!! It really shows how good of a heart Tono has...here's a summary on some of the parts I liked...

@6:25
"What kind of man do I want to be...I think from my dad's point of view...he sees me, his blood is in me...the things I do would my dad agree with it...even if what I'm doing is wrong I would think if I was dad would I do it...or it could be the right thing to do but no one will see it that way, I will still do it because if dad sees it he will be proud of me. That's the way I think since I was a kid until now."

@9:23
"When dad passed away was when we found out that we owed about 28million (baht)...mom couldn't do anything...we had to sell everything in the house to pay the banks interest...we didn't just owed money to the bank but other places too. Mom was like this because she just lost her husband, her house, everything, her happiness, her comfort. What can I do to get it back. I'd start to talk to myself...I don't know how I'm going to do it, but when I get older I'm going to make this women beautiful again. I'm going to make her happy again. But at the time I didn't know how I was going to do it because I was very young."

@10:20
"I went to another country...I washed dishes in Germany...I went with relatives...I borrowed money from an uncle to buy the ticket...I told mom I was going to find work...they were paying 20 euros/day which is about 1000 baht. I was lucky another job came...cleaning the bathroom...it was dirty so no one wanted to do it...they asked if I wanted to do it...they paid 20 euros."

PJ: Have you ever felt "I should never have come"?
TP: Never

@12:00
"I never complained that I want to go home or I miss home...never...I only think of how much money I have...and how much I can give mom."

@12:48
"I did many different things (as in jobs)...but I never thought (my life) was harder or more difficult than anyone else's...I still feel sorry for other people that probably has it worse than me...I didn't look at my life and thought it was difficult, I just thought that this is my life...I've done many jobs...I never asked anyone for anything, I never steal from anyone, I never trick (fraud) anyone...I've earned it all myself...I'm happy with everything I have."

It got me teary when Tono was talking about his mom and his dad's death. The second half is more upbeat...their family of 3 is so funny...I love how he teases his mom when he asked what she like about dad...his eyes, the way he speaks, money, his dressing, his car...dad use to drive different cars often so mom thought he was rich!!

Tono has definitely earned my respect on being such a great son to his mom, brother to his sister, and person to society! ❤❤❤ I really wish him the best in everything he does!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I loved it!!! It really shows how good of a heart Tono has...here's a summary on some of the parts I liked...

@6:25
"What kind of man do I want to be...I think from my dad's point of view...he sees me, his blood is in me...the things I do would my dad agree with it...even if what I'm doing is wrong I would think if I was dad would I do it...or it could be the right thing to do but no one will see it that way, I will still do it because if dad sees it he will be proud of me. That's the way I think since I was a kid until now."

@9:23
"When dad passed away was when we found out that we owed about 28million (baht)...mom couldn't do anything...we had to sell everything in the house to pay the banks interest...we didn't just owed money to the bank but other places too. Mom was like this because she just lost her husband, her house, everything, her happiness, her comfort. What can I do to get it back. I'd start to talk to myself...I don't know how I'm going to do it, but when I get older I'm going to make this women beautiful again. I'm going to make her happy again. But at the time I didn't know how I was going to do it because I was very young."

@10:20
"I went to another country...I washed dishes in Germany...I went with relatives...I borrowed money from an uncle to buy the ticket...I told mom I was going to find work...they were paying 20 euros/day which is about 1000 baht. I was lucky another job came...cleaning the bathroom...it was dirty so no one wanted to do it...they asked if I wanted to do it...they paid 20 euros."

PJ: Have you ever felt "I should never have come"?
TP: Never

@12:00
"I never complained that I want to go home or I miss home...never...I only think of how much money I have...and how much I can give mom."

@12:48
"I did many different things (as in jobs)...but I never thought (my life) was harder or more difficult than anyone else's...I still feel sorry for other people that probably has it worse than me...I didn't look at my life and thought it was difficult, I just thought that this is my life...I've done many jobs...I never asked anyone for anything, I never steal from anyone, I never trick (fraud) anyone...I've earned it all myself...I'm happy with everything I have."

It got me teary when Tono was talking about his mom and his dad's death. The second half is more upbeat...their family of 3 is so funny...I love how he teases his mom when he asked what she like about dad...his eyes, the way he speaks, money, his dressing, his car...dad use to drive different cars often so mom thought he was rich!!

Tono has definitely earned my respect on being such a great son to his mom, brother to his sister, and person to society! ❤❤❤ I really wish him the best in everything he does!
wow this is sad but the summary make me like him even more or love and respect for him. He is a very good man, a great brother and a filial son. I do hope he will have a lot of success and have a wonderful life as many years to come....

I love love this picture just because the way Nychaa is looking at Tono :love::love: Also, how I love it when Tono dress in polo shirt or shirt, he always buttons it up and it make me feel he's a bit a dorky prep kid :cheer::risas3::thumbup::worship2:
That photo was my favorite too. She is smitten.

It was like he brought the girl
Home to meet the family instead of doing merits :risas3: Everyone was surprised to see Nychaa and happy. See when she arrived with Tono https://instagram.com/p/BWgkzIVl2RL/