[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
Sorry for flooding. I just really miss them.

I found this on youtube. Whoever made this compilation did a good job on choosing FIN moments plus I love the song. Look at how their eyes, hands and smile talk! :thumbup:

PS can anyone help me translate what Nychaa was saying at the start.

matty

sarNie Egg
My goodness...this drought is killing me!!! When are they going to release the magazine shoot at least if we're not going to have anything new!! There's only so much repeated music video a girl can watch without giving me something new to drool over!!! :BangHead:

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
My goodness...this drought is killing me!!! When are they going to release the magazine shoot at least if we're not going to have anything new!! There's only so much repeated music video a girl can watch without giving me something new to drool over!!! :BangHead:
Same here!!!!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I just don't understand. Even those recently shoot like praew magazine of him & Nong Mali is already available. What take Kazz Magazine and Honeymoon travel so long?

matty

sarNie Egg
https://instagram.com/p/BZdb58_jXWB/

Can you help me translate what they are talking about? I believe it has something to do with Tono.
The fans asked Nicha if she were to wake up one day and became a boy what would be the first thing she would do...she made the gesture of riding a motorcycle (which was so cute ). No mention of Tono or anything, but we all know who rides a motorcycle :aaaaa: He needs to take her on a motorcycle ride :)

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
The fans asked Nicha if she were to wake up one day and became a boy what would be the first thing she would do...she made the gesture of riding a motorcycle (which was so cute ). No mention of Tono or anything, but we all know who rides a motorcycle :aaaaa: He needs to take her on a motorcycle ride :)
Thanks! That’s really cute to hear. :icon12:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

I find this is really funny. Mali is so cute and smart.

Trans:
Today is the first time that I will do a photoshoot with Nong Mali & 4 dogs. What's happening right now is a disaster. Mali is scared of me.
*he sings*
*the mom (P'Bow) ask "Where are you going dear?" while P'No on the floor calling Mali*

When you are born with a face like criminal, things will be like this. It's shameful.

"You want to see P'Tono cry,right?"

"If you are willing to take photo with me, any doll you want I'll buy it for you. If there's any toy you want, I'll buy everything for you". (He address himself as 'Uncle No' here)

Then Mali did the photoshoot. I laugh so hard at this.

Btw Tono ended up bought her a doll when they meet again in another event. Mali asked for Elsa

matty

sarNie Egg
That is such a cute video @lilyjoonki !!! He's so adorable and N'Mali is so cute!

There was a live chat (voov maybe?) with Phillip and he had Tono as a guest...he was asking Tono what type of girl he likes...Tono paused to think and broke out laughing...P'May (I'm assuming it's her...the voice is in the background)...said something along the line of like Nicha...I don't know if she's seeing the fans response on the live chat all typing Nicha's name because you can see that was what was happening or she just wanted to toss her name in there...Tono was like "who can like a ting tong like that, can you like a ting tong like that?" (asking the fans)...then I think P'May said something like he was going to get in trouble...and Tono's response was "I'm not scared of her, I'm not scared of Nicha!" He also said something about a lion is not scared of a mouse.

I thought it was so funny, especially' the fans comments saying ooh he better watch out when Nicha finds out :risas3:, he's going to get a time out again!!!

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much guys! We really appreciate your effort. I hope you can also sub their guesting with other cupids couple (I don’t know the name of the show, Pat Napapa is one of the hosts) or any video as long as it’s NoNi. :love:

shingung

sarNie Egg

This is way over due and I'm so so sorry!
As usual, thank you tons to our subbing members @lilyjoonki and @matty ! You guys are awesome, couldn't have done it without you two!
Youtube link will be provided later, but for now, please enjoy it on Dailymotion :)
thank you thank you thanks a millionnnnnnn for this -- tono is really a sweet guy hahahaa--how can you not love him...nicha is adorable.....and i hope they got more projects together...and the song....:aaaaa::cheer::clap::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
@matty Tono always act like he didn't care about Nicha but when he meet her, he is like totally whipped... :risas3:

@SPMxoxo97 yeayy thank you :icon12:

Anyway, the BTS of Kazz Magazine is out. And I'm soooo loving it because the title has ep1 on it. So, we can expect more to come I guess. My fav part is when they are on stairs and Tono rub his head on Nicha. He look just like a (flirty) cat hahhaa..

matty

sarNie Egg
@matty Tono always act like he didn't care about Nicha but when he meet her, he is like totally whipped... :risas3:

@SPMxoxo97 yeayy thank you :icon12:

Anyway, the BTS of Kazz Magazine is out. And I'm soooo loving it because the title has ep1 on it. So, we can expect more to come I guess. My fav part is when they are on stairs and Tono rub his head on Nicha. He look just like a (flirty) cat hahhaa..

It's about time they release the magazine (even better, the bts videos)...I feel like we've waited for "years" (exaggeration I know :p) but it definitely feels forever!
@lilyjoonki I like that part on the stairs too...I like how they are physically comfortable with each other. Remember the fitting they had for the Cupid series and how shy they were next to each other? They have come a long way...I like it! :love: Pictures are HOT!!!:aaaaa:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
It's about time they release the magazine (even better, the bts videos)...I feel like we've waited for "years" (exaggeration I know :p) but it definitely feels forever!
@lilyjoonki I like that part on the stairs too...I like how they are physically comfortable with each other. Remember the fitting they had for the Cupid series and how shy they were next to each other? They have come a long way...I like it! :love: Pictures are HOT!!!:aaaaa:
It sure does feel like years to us. Long years of drought hahaha...

Agreed! If we watch the fitting, nobody would ever thought there will be one day these two can't get their hands off each other.

Part two is out now and all I can say is Tono is enjoying his time snuggle close to Nicha. Hew hew hew...:naughty2:

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! Do you have any news when is the Honeymoon issue of Noni will be release or was it released already? Cause Iv’e seen some pictures from IG.
E8D47313-77B7-44B0-A382-CAE163898176.jpeg 6CB674A5-5D21-465D-A58A-1F6FF13EC204.jpeg 77A153FB-5C0C-43B4-9055-4C731D264529.jpeg
C00F36FD-C6E1-4D0B-A9D6-A066FA11EA50.jpeg

I feel like Honeymoon is being biased. They have a lot of posts about Cheer&Toey and only few for Noni. :crybaby2: