[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

gosh - outside of the annoying Rin parts... TONO AND NYCHA ARE SOOOO CUUUTTEEEEEEE AGAINNNNN!!!! Loving all the kiss scenes :aaaaa::aaaaa: happening at the right times. hehe. I'm gonna be sad that it's ending next weekend :crybaby2:

Last edited:

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
Hi, Does anyone know where I can watch this dubbed by blue dvd or the other company that usually dubs thai lakorns into cambodian, because when I go to any site to watch it, it is the same company for all the sites and the voices are annoying. Also, does anyone know where I can watch other blue dvd dubbed lakorns? Thanks

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hi, Does anyone know where I can watch this dubbed by blue dvd or the other company that usually dubs thai lakorns into cambodian, because when I go to any site to watch it, it is the same company for all the sites and the voices are annoying. Also, does anyone know where I can watch other blue dvd dubbed lakorns? Thanks
The dubbing companies might be on hold due to the election going on in Cambodia.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I really want to watch this weekends eps but been busy trying to finish my project cause I'm leaving on Thursday to visit best friend in Perth
So the best friend is evil???????? I sense it may be happening cause I had a thought he's jealous and really envy of Saran.... and when Saran said he's trying to find a rich girlfriend to pay off debt, I thought that's why the friend wants to hook up with Rin perhaps. The friend doesn't seem like a true friend.

Naw from the way it looks, he's a psycho due to his own parent's product. He fell in love with Noodee I'm guessing and found out she was a whore and then did something to her. Later, he fell in love with Rin who is similar to Noodee in that she acts spoiled and self-centered. When he found out Rin was seeing him and Saran at the same time, he kind of went psycho. I'm guessing Saran's dad remembers that he is Noodee's young lover that is why he is trying to kill him

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Sarun's friend is a freaking psycho! Can't believe he pushed Saran's dad off the stairs. & I can't believe this part of the series is almost over already...I need more NychaaTono...I do agree that everytime I see Tono..he gets more handsome, omg :love:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I loove Tono's voice! ... this by far is my fav...

I like how he is honest.....

"I didn't take advantage...i meant to kiss you..."

JennieN

sarNie Adult
love love this week episodes. It only getting better and yes this got to be my favorite part out of all the cupid series so far. Im looking forward to Chompoo and Ken as well.

Tono is handsome and his voice is nice as well. He loves his mom which make him more sweeter...hahahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww... he's sooo swt

"I want you to always call me... so i can always be with you"

This glaze... the way he lean he gently to kiss her...his sacrifices for her...swoon...

2 more ep...

I'm looking fwd to prang n alex

I binged watch all 5 episodes this weekend and OMG.... these two are so darn cute. I tuned in for Nychaa (my fav. newbie) and never thought I'd like her with anyone more then with Grate but Tono really surprised me. WOW. He is so hot. :love::love: They are fun to watch and I think I smiled so much watching them bicker.

I want to see more of Tono and Nychaa in lakorns too. :icon12:

I loove Tono's voice! ... this by far is my fav...

I like how he is honest.....

"I didn't take advantage...i meant to kiss you..."
I love Tono's voice too... I think his voice is one of his charms. I've listened to this OST on repeat this past weekend.

For me, this playfulness of Nychaa with Tono makes me like Nychaa more. I like her mischievousness and they are really cute when they are doing interviews. I didn't realize that Tono is funny too.... they were really funny on 3 Zaap show. I watched it after watching the lakorn which makes me like them even more.