[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lol, I can't stop watching the Meet and Greet....Tono was so good at the event. OMG - like how he danced and sang and talked. He such an entertainer. I bet every fans there enjoyed the events!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
How did we get from Tono won't sing no matter how much Nychaa asked to Tono literally sang every song during his mini acoustic concert looking at Nychaa to him literally dedicated an entire love song to her. What a great time to be alive guys!
Tell me about it and I know that after the photoshoot we will have nothing of NoNi until a very long time but these clips will help me through the drought.. so sad to think about it now that they don't have anything after this weekend....

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
@JennieN we don't know that..something might come up!! Like what happened with the Kazz photoshoot an dthe merits tgeybdid together.. We were not aware of those, they were a surprise... So they might surprise us in the future as well

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Yay for the upcoming Sub. I can't wait. Thank you so much for taking out the times and do it NoNiers... yay!!

There are so many cute moments for NoNi. :icon12: Did you get enough FIN moments or do you need more?

HoneyTravel photoshoot is coming up. Check this out https://www.instagram.com/p/BWwWUFJHysg/?taken-by=honeymoontravelmagazine

Oh, FYI - for those of you that know how to make fan MVs or clips, Tono said at meet & greet that he watches the clips fans made of him and Nychaa. :naughty2: Too bad, I am sailing for a few weeks or I'll be making them for the NoNi to enjoy. lol .

matty

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for the honeymoon travel magazine photo shoot!!!

*it makes me a little sad when Nicha posts pictures or videos of her boyfriend. :sad6: I know it's so lame of me...but I live in a fantasy world! :)

shml

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for the honeymoon travel magazine photo shoot!!!

*it makes me a little sad when Nicha posts pictures or videos of her boyfriend. :sad6: I know it's so lame of me...but I live in a fantasy world! :)
yupp.. me too
becoz of that i dont want to see nychaa instagram .. broken heart :):)

shml

sarNie Egg
SPMxoxo97.. thank u my dear for the sub..
so cute nychaa... ha ha ha yes of coz .. her cuteness can make Tono smile. Me too
I like Tono's personality.. good son, great person, kindness, always give the best for his fan . I hope he can find a good wife too and make him happy all the time.
may be nychaa or may be another person.. i dont care as long as Tono happy..

How about this one.. can u tell me my friend .. :icon12::icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWy8Z84g2HQ/?taken-by=giurockko

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Tono will find someone that will make him happy. I hope he will but at the one time I think he enjoying the single life really and maybe to wait a bit more longer before he get serious. Just because his heart was hurt of the previous relationship.

With Nychaa, I hope all the sweet thing with Tono is real and not for koojin promotion. I know she have a boyfriend and I have a feeling she may end up marrying him so I think I tell myself every time with NoNi is that they are not endgame. Hahahha and I don't Think Tono would be hurt because he doesn't give him feelings away and especially for someone with a boyfriend already

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I totally forgot they gonna have their photoshoot today until I stalked hashtag for NoNi on ig. My gawwdddd... I don't know how we can survive after they finish all their work together. They are so cute together. And :pancarta: Tono. He always give in to Nychaa no matter how ridiculous it was. The time out was so childish yet he play along. Where to find a guy like this???

Since I can't wish this on Nychaa, I wish Tono's next love is someone from the Entertainment industry. And they are koo-jin having a lot of work together because I'm having so much fun watching him being this jelly towards a woman he likes.

Question: Which is the correct way to spell Nychaa? Her ig is Nychaa but fanclub all using Nicha.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
wait...is that Nychaa tearing up when Tono singing her the song. I think she was touched by it and possible that it did affected her????

starting at 2:11 you can see Nychaa face and also her biting her lip.. I don't know but girl can't handle the sweetness here...:icon12:

matty

sarNie Egg
Goodness, the honeymoon travel magazine was sooo :love::love::love: although I was hoping for a hot and sexy (Tono with his shirt off) photoshoot the sweet and romantic one was really nice. The pictures look so nice and calm it kind of gave me the impression of the last hoorah...like this is it...goodbye...:crybaby2:no more new NoNi moments because they are both so busy (I think Tono & the Dust will be doing a European and possible American tour soon)! Que the sad music...dim the lights...:sad6:

(I hope they surprise us with something or anything!!!)

Question: Which is the correct way to spell Nychaa? Her ig is Nychaa but fanclub all using Nicha.
I think she spells her name "Nicha" because that's how she autographs her name...maybe the username "Nicha" was already taken so she spelled it "Nychaa" on her IG. :)

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Awesome pics from honeymoon travells shoot...
They had the most skinship than ever before, those backhugs dude... And how Nycha was sitting on his lap with her leg almost around his waist..:love:

I feel a bit sad too (and I am on a vacation!!!) feeling that we might not see NoNi in a project real soon... I Love the honeymoon travel photos so I made a quick FMV. The song is called Forever for Now. I guess it matched my current NoNi mood.

I hope you like it.

I'll try to make more MV if I have time and strong internet. I think the stronger support NoNi sees they'll get good opportunities for future projects. They are too good together to just stop now. So please make sure to show support by liking honeymoon travel, Kazz, uniqlo and P'nong's posts on IG, twitter and FB. And yeah, we just need a little patience with this busy koojin. :)

Oh, I had this done after their Kazz shoot and didn't have internet on the island to upload so I did it today. One more for NoNi

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

You could have fooled me that they are the same age... seriously, watching this makes the fact that Tono is 31 and Nychaa is 21 seems so unrealistic. Tono and Nychaa are so different...yet they seem so similar...?... Why does it feel like they both brought out the happiest/best version of each other. Tono seems so happy around Nychaa, he seems so young and carefree. And Nychaa seriously seems like she's the most like herself with him. I mean this is only speaking from what i have seen when they are around their other costars so... lol I don't know their actual personal lives so... take my words as a grain of salt

also this song fits their situation so so so well!
Totally ship them onscreen and in real life! lol

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

A treat for you, fellow NoNi supporters. A special thanks to @SPMxoxo97 & @matty for contributing on the translations. I'm so proud of our little project.

Secondly, I would like to apologize. :facepalm:I intended to do this as hardsubbed but my software fails me everytime. Since end of last week until today, I've been downloading and running few softwares but none of them works. It crashed halfway while compressing the vid. I think it was my computer:BangHead:
But I think I have been holding up too long, hence I just posted this softsub first. Don't forget to turn on the CC. If I could find a software that works, I'll reupload the hardsub vid later. Do let me know if one of you know what is the easiest way to hardsub.

Also, NoNi's COKE event is tomorrow. Prepare yourself (and your heart):love: