[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@padbvoc88@hotmail.com, here are some:
Ying does her cupid job well by pairing up Dao and Chai, making Dao misunderstand that Chai is proposing her. Chai says he will not propose someone who doesn't love him, and Dao asks him why he thinks she doesn't love him. He tells her that she says so before Pong and she explains why. Then, they make up and understand each other's feeling and kiss passionately.
Meanwhile, Ying finds out Pong lying to her all those time by exchanging texts to get information from her. She is mad and Pong is following her around to apologise.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
omg omg omg thank you so much for the spoiler. I am dying to watch the new episodes.

eeeeeks Dao and Chai kissing? *ai jung eehehehe I wonder if that scene will be cut out ? :(
Serves you right PONGJAN !

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
according to the script I read on thai website if the translation is not mistaken, Dao and Chai kiss but in the real lakorn, I dunno if they will do it or not as thai lakorns are so conservative. perhaps they will just hugggg... dunno ....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thanks for the BTS @Alice!!
Doesn't look like they're going to kiss. =/
But I think it's cute the way they finally both confessed.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aum and Janie normally does real kiss scenes so it's a bummer that these two aren't able to joob jing :( lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
im rooting for a real kiss scene. ch3 has limited it bit i have high hopes for janie and aum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
Aum and Janie normally does real kiss scenes so it's a bummer that these two aren't able to joob jing :( lol
blame it on Ch3 for creating their new rules no real kiss,no real slap,cut off some love scene/willing but maybe still kept the R-scene