[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@alice, if she is their baby I wanna see a guest apperance of the two in this one :drools: 

kay, well YAY! more pictures  :party: credits to: p_namtarn, verasalon, nueng_atidej all@IG

Namtarn is so pretty!! Ken and her are looking super cute together tooo!!   :yahoo:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you so much for the photos, Cool : ) and I'm not sure who is gonna be Aum & Janie's kid ... hmm, we'll have to wait and see.
Ken looks so handsome, omg. He looks nice in that black suit ;)
Namtarn is so pretty -- can't get over how beautiful her hair is, really love the length on her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you so much for the photos, Cool : ) and I'm not sure who is gonna be Aum & Janie's kid ... hmm, we'll have to wait and see.
Ken looks so handsome, omg. He looks nice in that black suit ;)
Namtarn is so pretty -- can't get over how beautiful her hair is, really love the length on her.
off topic i love your Khun Pong Ying Nim picture banner somehow i feel like Phet/Toey character will be similar to PongNim the bickering later turn to love

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Alice said:
off topic i love your Khun Pong Ying Nim picture banner somehow i feel like Phet/Toey character will be similar to PongNim the bickering later turn to love

Awee. Thank you so much for your comment. Agreed, I feel like Phet & Toey will be the bickering type, too unless Ken & Namtarn will be. Really loved Pong & Ying's couple (:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think khun dao and khun chai jan children will be any of the leads. theres no logic to that.

but i do hope it will have its fair share of romance, humor and drama. the first part wasa good mixture just wished for a better ending. hopefully this time, we'll get a better ending for this part.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
yeh i agree with fun, i dont think any of their kids will be one of the main leads in here. 
oh btw huajaikaungtur, i love your banner also!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/31075001

"ชายจันทร์ - ประกายดาว" ณ 'ดาวเคียงเดือน'(ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน ภาค2)...ซ้ำขออภัยนะคะ
P'Tanya and P'Johnny Anfone will playing as Aum/Janie Khun Chai Jun and PrakaiDao 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I love PONG AND YING TOO! <3 OMG. But Pong kinda looks like Ken huh? Or is it just me? But PHET AND TOEY! <3 <3 Hopefully they actually get more time on the screen & a longer story line. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Yesss, love Pong & Ying so much! Pong doesn't remind me of Ken much but there is a bit of resemblance now that you mention it. xD