[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@huajaikaungtur, Of course I still remember you, Marina. I also still remember the days when we were spazzing about Bie LOL

Back on topic, so here’s the one for Kichy. You guys probably thought
I forgot them, but no I haven’t hehehe. I just needed to find the right
photos. I might just photoshop my way until this lakorn comes out. I
need to kill time while waiting LOL...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Leemyis: Yay, you still remember me :D And yes, we used to spam about Bie all the time. Now, I've moved away from him XD
Oh lawd, that is one breathtaking art. Love the light shades and the placement of the fonts. Wow, I'm just stunned. Beautiful job!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Marina; Pro as in uh.... know how to do like mostly everything on here? o_O

Leemyis; Omg, i'm inlove! THAT ALREADY LOOKS LIKE THE COVER PICTURE! :OOO <33333333333333333333

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; Pro as in uh.... know how to do like mostly everything on here? o_O

Oh girl, I know right. There are so many pros around here and then there's me who doesn't know anything XD I'm sure you're included in the pro group :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
No, lol. I don't even know how to post pictures up. -.- 

Oh girl, you'll eventually learn. It took me forever to get used to asianfuse. At first, I couldn't find the log out button and all that majiggie :coverlaf: 
But if you do need any help, feel free to ask.

Ntsuab-Ci

Thank you. :) I'll keep that in mind. xD

So I was wondering, how do thai people pronouce Toey's name? I pronounce it like Joey but with an T... .__. & Phet. I say "Pit" but idk.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Thank you. :) I'll keep that in mind. xD

So I was wondering, how do thai people pronouce Toey's name? I pronounce it like Joey but with an T... .__. & Phet. I say "Pit" but idk.

Oh girl, I always wonder how they pronounce names, too. That's why I always try to find talk shows or behind the scenes where they say their names, haha.
I pronounce Toey's name like that, too. As for Phet, I pronounce is at "Pet."

I remember pronouncing Bie Sukrit's name as "Bye." I was so surprised to find out it was pronounced "Bee."  :coverlaf: 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I say Toey the same and say Phet as "pet" too. 

@huajaikaungtur: LOL. I still read it as Bye! Haha good thing I just learned.  :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26 said:
I say Toey the same and say Phet as "pet" too. 

@huajaikaungtur: LOL. I still read it as Bye! Haha good thing I just learned.  :bhehe:

LOL, really? I still pronounce it as 'Bye', too even though I know it's not the right way XD Saying his name as 'Bee' just sounds too weird :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^Thanks for the comment.

I wanna join the conversation as well. I've noticed that you two has been talking to each other back and forth and it seems fun.

well, you know what I learn pronouncing their name by watching their show as Marina. I am starting to learn Thai again, haha. Although, I used to understand, read and can even write quite well. I'm glad to have started learning Thai again.

Ntsuab-Ci

Sometimes I hear thai people say "taew" and I get confuse. Like, isn't Taew already Taew? HAHA. But pet? I see I see. I always pronounce Bie's name as Bee and my friend told me it was Bye. LOL. We had an argument about it. Glad I won that one today. :D

Damn. How do you learn how to speak thai? Wanna give me some advice? :DD I need to learn thai so baad. I know one of them is to just watch many thai lakorns and catch some few words. Any others?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
leemyis said:

I wanna join the conversation as well. I've noticed that you two has been talking to each other back and forth and it seems fun.

well, you know what I learn pronouncing their name by watching their show as Marina. I am starting to learn Thai again, haha. Although, I used to understand, read and can even write quite well. I'm glad to have started learning Thai again.
I'm learning Thai just like you too, my understanding is when watch listening to Thai language talking and speaking i just needed with reading and writing 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
leemyis said:

Yes, please do join our conversations :) The more, the merrier.
I try to find talk shows and stuff for actresses & actors but it's a bit hard. That's awesome that you used to be able to comprehend Thai :)

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Sometimes I hear thai people say "taew" and I get confuse. Like, isn't Taew already Taew? HAHA. But pet? I see I see. I always pronounce Bie's name as Bee and my friend told me it was Bye. LOL. We had an argument about it. Glad I won that one today. :D

Damn. How do you learn how to speak thai? Wanna give me some advice? :DD I need to learn thai so baad. I thought one of them is to just watch many thai lakorns and catch some few words. Any others?

I have no idea if I'm pronouncing Taew's name right .. it just sounds a bit weird when I say it. Sometimes I pronounce is "Tay" or "Tew." I'm clueless, haha. I'm happy you won the argument, :D
As for learning Thai, I learn a bit by helping subbing teams time videos & put on translations. I also watch a lot of english subbed lakorns & MVs so I get the hang :) That's basically how I learned a few.

Ntsuab-Ci

I just find it so hard. -.- I should try harder. Some of the thai words I do know, I say it to my friends and they look at me like I'm crazy. "Omg, Ntsuab-Ci, you are not thai. STOP. Learn some hmong words first." .__.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Lol you guys talking about pronouncing names thai they calls Mint "Min" and Mark "Mak" for Taew I call her Taew as usual. About the Bie one I used to call him Bye to but I figured out it was Bee later. Lol you guys me and my friend went
Into a arguement about Toey's name too I pronounce it Toe-Wee and she pronounces it Tui. When will this lakorn air?