[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip & Neung_Atidej8 IG
His parents!

Sorry guys. The synopsis from Kapook only focused on Ken and Namtarn's part. Didn't say anything about Phet and Toey.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Mahalo.  Thanks for sharing.  They are all so cute.  Can't wait anymore to watch the lakorn.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Leemyis; THANKS FOR THE CUTE PHOTOS! :D

@Mahalo; AWH, that's too bad. Well, it's okay. It'll be quite fun to figure out later on... .__. But is that like the whole storyline or more to be added? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Leemyis; THANKS FOR THE CUTE PHOTOS! :D

@Mahalo; AWH, that's too bad. Well, it's okay. It'll be quite fun to figure out later on... .__. But is that like the whole storyline or more to be added? 

It was a short synopsis and not the whole plot. The one I translated for Lah Sut Kop Fah was from beginning to end, but I stopped midway when I figured that out. Didn't want to spoil it for myself. Lol. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you for the photos, you beautiful people :) It's always so nice seeing new photos especially with this amazing cast <333

@Mahalo: It's okay, we'll just figure out Phet & Toey's roles later on :D

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the photos and clip everyone!

Namtarn and Ken are adorable in the clip. I'm getting all giggly at his shyness.

@Mahalo; You've done so much already. We'll just have to wait patiently to find out about Phet and Toey's storyline, but from what I know, Toey will be playing Ingfah, who is Ken's fiancée, and we already know Phet is Ken's assistant.  So we'll let our imagination run wild until it airs, but I know that they'll be just as adorable as Kichy :D

Here's an old clip (that you guys probably saw already) I want to share that gives us little details of Phet and Toey's storyline.  He comes in drunk and confesses to her.  How they fell in love and why is he drunk is a mystery we must find out. Hehehe.

(source: phetthakritfanclub)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rywerprv6Wg

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@hazelsky.  I re-watched that clip for a few times just because I like them.  His confession to her was cute.  Our leads are super duper cute when it comes to love.  Can't wait to watch!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@hazelsky: I have never seen this video so thank you so much for sharing!!
LOL, Phet & Toey are beyond cute. I couldn't stop smiling at their interactions and love the part when they fell in the tub  :dance3: 

@leemyis: I forgot to thank you for following my blog on tumblr. Thank you :) I'm liking your blog as well~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hazel; OMGOMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE VIDEO! OMG! I'M SO IN LOVE! I'M GONNA REWATCH THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! OMG! THEY ARE SOOOOOOO CUTEEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! <3 <3 <3 PHET/TOEY! AWWE! PHET IS SO DAMN CUTE! UGHH. <333333333333333333333333333333333333 I WOULD WANNA BE TOEY RIGHT NOW IN HIS HANDS AND FALLING INTO THE TUB WITH HIM! WHEW! TOEY IS ADORABLE TOO! AHH. THIS PAIR MAKES ME GO CRAZY! SO DAMN CUTE!!!!!! Wait so,the confession is near the end right... lol.. or has he always liked her?

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome everyone :D

@Leemyis & Marina; You guys have tumblr? OMGEE! I'm going to follow you two now :dance1:

Edit: I'm so forgetful. I already followed you, Leemyis. I just realized, you're Miya's sister. hehehe. Does she have an account here?  She was the one who gave me the link to this forum LOL

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Marina; Thanks for the follow :D And yes, Tumblr is an addicting site!

Thanks for sharing the clip. How did I miss this one LOL.
I find it cute that Toey called Phet the older one in every clip.  I guess she doesn't want to be the oldest of the bunch. hehehe.
The clips have been driving me nuts. I'm going to call them Team PheToey from now on. hehehe.
I made some gifs of our lovely pairing, but dummy adobe crashed on me T-T  I will work on them later and share them.
Kichy & PheToey <3

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Marina.  Thanks for sharing. Phet & Toey are so cute. 

@hazelsky. I will join you for Team PheToey as well.  Count me in. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Page 22 is where i was at the last time i check in...wow! We have move so much :teary:

Anyways Phet and Toey are so cute! Phet is too handsome to be 2nd but at least he getting work lol! Ken and Namtarn, always the same (cute). Tha ks for the wonderful gift!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@hazelsky.  OMG, I'm speechless.  Love your GIF.  Kichy and PheToey are super duper cute. Thanks for sharing.

@Sweet_09.  That's true, Phet is too handsome to be 2nd.  Hopefully we will get to see him take on leading more role soon.