[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Couldnt agree anymore that Summer is far away! Spring just started :p

Haha Janajelly I love how you made JMa and Phet their own couple. LOL they're both HOT I got to admit that!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Janajelly, thanks for that firing photo. That picture wasn't hot or burning hot...

But it was on FIRE!!!
MaPhet should be in a lakorn together to make us faint or die.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the clip and photos. My heart breaks for PheToey and Kichy :(

I've been gone a few days cuz I OD on those Phet pills LoL
Me like the idea of MaPhet. Hehehe.

LOL sorry about the double post.

Edit;

I read that DKD2 is about 80something percent completed. Cross fingers it airs this summer :woot:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, MaPhet. I'm not much of a fan of James BUT he is cute. I will wait to see more of his lakorns in the future. I know he has one with Matt but I don't really like those kind of period lakorns. So yeah. :) He was good with Mint C tho! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Janajelly1, LOL, you're hilarious -- defending your James xD But I'm on the same boat as Ntsuab-Ci, I'm not such a big fan of James since I haven't seen any of his works ^__^ Hope to see one of his lakorns in the future though.

Thank you, Leemyis for the photos.
Loving the first photo of Ken and Namtarn even though they're not alone. I like how Namtarn has her hands around Ken, it just shows how close they are. Wooot :)
Haha, I laughed at that picture of Phetoey where she's holding his ears. Love his facial expression!!
This cast is always making my day <3

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pictures Leemyis! Haha I love that last photo where it looks like Ken is sleeping. The picture of PheToey with the duck face is so cutee. Haha He makes one good duck lip

Ntsuab-Ci

JanaJelly1; LOL, don't worry. I didn't go against him. I'm just not a fan of his yet since I haven't actually seen much of his work like Marina said, but like I said, he is cute. I probably one day will like him. I like everyone, lol. -.- Them thai guys are too irresistible.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
JanaJelly1; LOL, don't worry. I didn't go against him. I'm just not a fan of his yet since I haven't actually seen much of his work like Marina said, but like I said, he is cute. I probably one day will like him. I like everyone, lol. -.- Them thai guys are too irresistible.  

I know right, girl. I used to think Korean guys were the best looking Asian guys but now, I've discovered a whole new world of Thai guys XD
They're so handsome. My expectations for guys are so high because of them, Lolol  :coverlaf: 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hey you guys!! ... Its been long yes i know .Miss you all  :kiss2:  And i know that since i haven't been here, I haven't officially welcomed our new family members. So I'd just like to say :welcome1:  janajelly1 , hazelsky , leemyis !! (sorry if i missed anyone, i literally just went through the last few pages)  AND janajelly1 , YOU ARE HILARIOUS with your Phet pills 555 
huajaikaungtur said:
I know right, girl. I used to think Korean guys were the best looking Asian guys but now, I've discovered a whole new world of Thai guys XD
They're so handsome. My expectations for guys are so high because of them, Lolol  :coverlaf: 
ahaha hey Marina , sorry just gotta point it out that , for me, SAME  :bhehe:  JK, I've never liked korean guys so ... yeah not with you on that part but the rest, yeah!  :whahuh:

Anyways, Omgawd Kichy fever is rising :heart:  And of course my Phet and Toey couple is so :spicy:  Glad it's suppose to air by summer because shoooot I've been waiting for too long . Summer needs to come QUICK . And thanks to everyone who has shared photos and info with us,(especially me :bhehe:)   :kiss2: I haven't got the time to update myself on them so those pictures and info are a great help. CAN'T live without my couples hehehe :drools: 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad your back Cool :)! You've missed out on all of our fun conversations. Most of us have gone overdose for Phet  while you were gone. We're all slowly recovering but more PheToey and Kichy just keep on coming. Too irresistible. LOL.

Ntsuab-Ci

WELCOME BACK COOL! Missed you! Now you can continue spazzing with us!

Oh gosh. I hate seeing my Phetoey & Kichy sad buut I have to watch the videos to spoil myself! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cool: Where have you been, girl? I've missed you!!
But you're so sweet for welcoming everyone, aww. And no need to apologize. I love it when people reply to my stuff, it makes me feel loved :D
Really? You've never liked Korean guys? :O There's some really good looking ones like Yoo Ah In (he's my top guy) & Kim Bum ;)

Xionggurl26: I know right, PheToey & Kichy are both too irresistible.
They really know how to keep this thread moving with their cuteness :D

Ntsuab-Ci: I know right, it was super sad seeing them in that scenario T__T

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
Glad your back Cool :)! You've missed out on all of our fun conversations. Most of us have gone overdose for Phet  while you were gone. We're all slowly recovering but more PheToey and Kichy just keep on coming. Too irresistible. LOL.
hahaha yeah i can tell that there had been tooo much fun here :bhehe:
Ntsuab-Ci said:
WELCOME BACK COOL! Missed you! Now you can continue spazzing with us!

Oh gosh. I hate seeing my Phetoey & Kichy sad buut I have to watch the videos to spoil myself! 
Missed you too!!  :heart: :cry: 
huajaikaungtur said:
Cool: Where have you been, girl? I've missed you!!
But you're so sweet for welcoming everyone, aww. And no need to apologize. I love it when people reply to my stuff, it makes me feel loved :D
Really? You've never liked Korean guys? :eek: There's some really good looking ones like Yoo Ah In (he's my top guy) & Kim Bum ;)

Xionggurl26: I know right, PheToey & Kichy are both too irresistible.
They really know how to keep this thread moving with their cuteness :D

Ntsuab-Ci: I know right, it was super sad seeing them in that scenario T__T
awh haha giirl missed you too :heart: :ghehe: I've been too busy with school,so stressful 555 I have a couple more days before going back to school so here I am!! lol and ...ehhhhi don't know, korean guys just aren't my cup of tea ya know :loool:  

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

I can totally relate with you on this, was never into korean guys, but ever since discovering thai actor specifically my nadech, every other guys js seem so tummada tummada looking hehe, daai laew, where am i going to find myself a second nadech :scratchhead2:

hopefully this lakorn airs soon, i need a fun lakorn to watch, havent watched a lakorn/drama fully ever since dao reung ended last yr

This is lil off topic, but the recent pics of toey and alex together are so cute, they are one of the cutest offscreen couples i've seen, love how their relationship is official but they keep it so low key and it's so beautiful <3

Ntsuab-Ci

I was never a into korean guys like that... lol. I personally don't like korean dramas... Sorry to those who do. But there's only like 2 korean guys I like. Seung Ri and Kim Woo Bin. ANYWAY how long have you been watching thai lakorns? For me, since CHILDHOOD. LOL. My mom would always watch it and I  would watch it with her. I never even thought about them thai guys until I started watching thai lakorns again (last year). 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cool: Aww, you missed me, too? I thought you forgot about me  :cry:hehe, ^__^ 
I've been busy with my senior year of high school, too. Hope school's not too stressful for you though.
Take some time to relax every now and then. Are you on your break?
Lol, I gotcha about the Korean guys :coverlaf: 

Bubbles8: That's great that you can relate to me :D But yes, Thai actors are surely something.
Aww, I agree with you. Nadech is so good looking, love his dimples :heart:  :drool: Hopefully, one day, you'll come across a guy as good looking as Nadech even though it's highly improbable  :coverlaf: 
Really? I'm glad you'll be tuning in for this lakorn -- it seems like a really fun one.

Toey and Alex? Really? I've never seen any of their pics, didn't even know they were close :shock2: 

Ntsuab-Ci: I seem to be the only one who was into Korean guys, haha.
I like Korean dramas but I'm very picky since both leads have to be good looking. Oh, those two guys are pretty cute especially Seung Ri :3

I've been watching Thai lakorns since ... I was 10 ? Not quite sure. I just watched Hmong dubb lakorns -- didn't even know they were Thai. I just thought they were Hmong, hahaha. My mom is a big lakorn person so she was always watching lakorns.
When I started picking up that they were Thai, not Hmong, I got into the Thai world. Hua Jai Sila was the lakorn that made me hooked w/ Thai lakorns :)

What lakorns got you all hooked to the Thai world?