[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
asdfghjkl; Those pictures are so beautiful! I love them. The sooner the better! I can't wait longer.

huajaikaungtur said:
Xiongurl26: Oh, sorry. I re-read your post and it was me who was not processing right, haha.
My apologies. Thank you for clarifying even though you didn't have to :)
Yes, I'm a senior -.- Thank you so much :dance3: It is surely tough planning out college life and so on but yes, I'll surely fit in time for PheToey & Kichy. Can't miss out on these kickas* couples!! :D
It's okay. I thought I wrote it wrong. No Problem! :) Yess!! we've waited for a while now. These pictures are torturing me. 

@Xiongurl26; I believe Dao Kien Duen is the title. The first one was Dao Kaew Duen.
I love the english translation of the title. The Sun Beside the Moon.

- Ohh okay that makes sense I couoldn't really tell if there was a difference. Thanks Hazelsky! The english title does sound good. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ah, slow me.
I thought Dao Kien Duen & Dao Kaew Duen were the same thing -- just different spellings.
But that is very interesting and I love the translation of the title.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond

cr: p_namtarn@IG & redmodelling@IG

Can't wait till it air...Kichy are perfect for each other.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Marina; Yeah, I am, haha. Thanks. I'm excited for Highschool even though I'm gonna hate all the homework. Ugh.

Xiongurl26; Yeah, haha. But getting older eveyday. Whenever I'm one IG, I see Toey hashtag it Dao Kieng Duen. Not much of a difference but yeaah.

Hazel; LOL, YEAH. I'm super excited for highschool. xD

Pictures are so adorable. <3 MY LOVELY CAST. AHH. >.<

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Actually, the homework depends on your classes.
For all my years of high school, I didn't have much homework. I had much more quizzes, tests, and projects.

Thank you Leemyis for the photos. Love that photo of Kichy <3 They are such a magical pair :)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
My beautiful peeps, DKD2 is coming SOON. If there is no change in the schedule, the this will air after YLC.
It will air around May, but I don't know the exact date since I don't know how many eps YLC will run for.
Prepare your pills LOL
Kichy & PheToey will be here soon! :woot2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
REALLY, Hazelsky!!?? That is beyond awesome news, omgomgomg! :woot2:  :woot:  :dance2:  :dance3: 
It'll be coming in a few weeks! Thanks so much for sharing with us  :beer: 

Brace yourself, girls. Our beautiful Kichy & PheToey are coming!!  :dance1: 

Ntsuab-Ci

OMG! REALLY? SO SOON! Not that I'm complaining! Hehe. I heard that YLC will have 19 episodes. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY LOVELY CAST! I don't know why I call them my cast.  .__.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
asdfghjkl; SOON?!?!?! Finally! This news has made my day. Thank you sooooo much Hazelsky!!!! I'm not even prepared to see all four beautiful couples yet. I'm afraid I won't be able to handle them. Keeping the pills in stock to survive. 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just tried to figure out the date for DKD2 to air and according to my calender it will actually be in June, June 11th to be exact. That's only if YLC actually has 19 episodes like someone I forgot (sorry) mentioned earlier. If there isn't 19 but actually less then us girls can expect to see it by the end of May! Just a couple more weeks to go!!

Ntsuab-Ci

I wouldn't mind waiting. Currently loving YLC. <3 But also, too excited for Dao Kien Duen to air! xD

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whoa. It finally has a date! Well, kind of. 555 I've been waiting for this lakorn to air. It feels like it's been so long since the news broke out about this. :D 
So it's gonna air around June? That's cool but it's going to be a eternity for me. What am I suppose to do for 2 whole months while waiting for DKD2 to air? 555 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
Whoa. It finally has a date! Well, kind of. 555 I've been waiting for this lakorn to air. It feels like it's been so long since the news broke out about this. :D
So it's gonna air around June? That's cool but it's going to be a eternity for me. What am I suppose to do for 2 whole months while waiting for DKD2 to air? 555 
Yea. It's just my estimate/guess but who knows we could get to watch it sooner or later but as long as I know it's going to air I'm excited! 555 I do feel like we've talked about this and waited forever for DKD2. I'm going to be sad when this ends. I have nothing to do either! I'm just slowly watching Cubic to fill in my time I guess.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I wouldn't mind waiting. Currently loving YLC. <3 But also, too excited for Dao Kien Duen to air! xD
I heard YLC was good. Haven't started but I might. I'm excited too! Can't wait to see the kids.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I've seen some scenes of YLC with my sister since she's watching it but yes, it's definitely quick paced & fun to watch :)
So hyped for DKD, wohooo!  :dance1: 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't started on YLC because I'm loaded with school projects.
I'll wait until it has more eps and subs. :D

@Xiongurl; I love that you counted the eps and found the date!
If YLC does run it course of 19 eps, then we will see DKD2 in June.
May or June, I'm just happy is has an airing slot. ^^

It's so funny how the posts on IG makes it sound like this lakorn is airing in a week or so.
Those posts are killing me. ><

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Hazelsky: Haha Thanks! I do this for every Lakorn I know will air soon. I just can't wait. Yess! I do agree as long as I know it will be airing heck I'm going to get ready for it.

@Huajaikaungtur: Definitely! I was so glad too when I figured it would be over summer break. Woo! No school to bother me. :)