[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Aw endings was cute but they there was a loose ending for me WHY DIDNT HE PROPOSE TO HER PERSONALLY?? And why was their no lip Kiss? even if they used camera angles I would of been happy haha.. But overall it was a alright ending:) abit draggy
Did anyone watch them on the twilight show? Haha the host was totally trying to make them ship each other as boyfriend and girlfriend lol it was soo cute their so comfortable with each other and I think they dooo flirt ;)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
AWH, I feel so horrible! I didn't even chat with you girls AT ALL while this was airing. Not as much as I planned. Cause I had to wait for subtitles and everything. sighhh.

janajelly1; Awe. <3 Definitely. I'm positive we'll be spazzing over other couples in the same thread. Unless we already are. LOL. :) 

Ntsuab-Ci

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Phet. </3 Ep. 7 where Phet and Toey are in the bathroom. OMG. PHET IS SUCH A GOOD CRYER! BREAKS MA HEAAARRTT. <|333 I died a LOT inside. ;_; I can't heal. omg. My phetoey. <3 and uggh. why is ken doing all this. i know he don't want her being angry at him but it's gonna come out since he loves her. geeeeeezzz. i dislike him for that.

Ep8; yay, he told heeeeerr! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. and confessed. :) But Namtarn. <3 always so talented at cryinggg. i love her. i love everyone in here. <#

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ok,going to separate all the things I gotta say haha since there's so much.

Oh god here comes all the tears goodbyes  :cry: .First of all, I just wanna say how amazing this "ride" was with you guys :cry: Spazzing with you guys was the BEST!! Our hardcore shipping Kichy and Phetoey to our perverted imaginations to Phet Pills to ideas of kidnapping and so much more... you guys made it so fun throughout this whole thing. I'm going to miss you guys so much :cry1:  If it was possible to do a group chat on here, I know we would've already started one. I'm just happy Kichy and Phetoey brought us together. WE all will most definetly meet again when they pair up again(IF they do , WHEN they do, BETTER do). I can't believe it's done and we're not going to all be here anymore. Why can't we just go back to the very beginning when we were still taking Phet Pills and getting prepared for this! lol. It went by too fast and now I'm sad it's over. Marina, Janajelly, Ntsuab-Ci, leemyis, hazelsky, Xiongurl and everyone else, I'm going to miss you guys!! :kiss: do me a favor and check up on this thread once in awhile! Never know, this may just be our spazzing area hehehe :bhehe: I :heart: you guys!

Next off,man does anyone know the ratings for the last three episodes?? Because I was shredding tears in episode 12 hahaha. For me,it got better and better towards the end. We got lots of Kichy moments in here which is absolutely fabulousssss I tell you :drools: I think it could've been better if it focused on one main conflict. There was many "mini" misunderstandings in here and that's what I think it focused on. 

Everyone in here played their roles well. Especially Namtarn! Her tears to me feels like it came off soo natural. Like it just falls and keeps falling hahaha. She's gotten better! I remember when she was in MSN, she wasn't able to cry and the director would tell her that she needs to cry. She goes in the car and cries for real because she was yelled at for not being able to cry 555. Then she comes back and then she's able to cry for the scene lol. About Ken, hmmm he's able to cry tooo. I personally thought he acted better in Look Tard however,his acting wasn't bad either :pervie: Atleast he isn't where he first started ,cough cough, his acting in SNNT, where he PAIRED UP WITH TOEY. OMG did I tell you guys I just realized like a couple days ago that Ken and Toey paired up before haha how awkward I felt after I rememebered lol

Lastly I just wanna fanigirl one LAST TIME and say this ONE LAST time that... OMGERD KICHY needs to REUNITE in a serious slap/kiss lakorn. I can totally see them in one! They will totally match it. I can already see how this would be like. Namtarn and Ken's bickering at each other, she threatens him and arugues back with him. Then finally, Ken kisses her. She slaps him, he kisses her again, she stops, leaves and cry. While Ken stands there feeling all regretful and OMG hahaha SEE! I'm crying that they haven't paired up in a lakorn like that yet. THEY BETTER SOON! S O O N. And Phetoey too! It may be pretty rare for them to though... :cry1: :cry1: Let's just take this moment and cherish the pairings in here  :shock2:

Back to the Instagram thingy, THEY are HECKA flirting haha. They are spamming each other! lmfao. I'll post up the pics later so we can all just spazz on it 555+ 
 I'll check on this thread later !!  :dance3:

Ntsuab-Ci

ep8; I hate everything. nope nope nope. everything. nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

imma stop my annoying ness rn. I'll just wait till I finish and then spazzzzzzzzzzzzzz. lol. even tho you girls probably won't be here. idk. haha

tgamber

sarNie Adult
So, after all Kichy's romance started with Dao falling for a gay guy for almost 10 episodes, two cute episodes and one romantic dinner?

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Last weeks episodes, I felt they were dragging it. This week's episodes, I felt rushed! Lol I'm going to miss the humor I feed off from this lakorn! Hope to see Ken P and Namtarn reunite for a better scripted lakorn-- leaning towards a more drama/raeng type of story where pra'ek is mean as hell and nang'ek isnt one to always give in Hahahaha

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
this lakorn has left me with sadness... i wasnt ready for it to end, by far one of the best lakorns i've seen hence the fact that ending was ok. over all, i give this lakorn an 8 :) i love every character and the chemistry between the 2 pra'nangs.... my new koo jin :)

sarNie Adult
jscuttlebuggist said:
Last weeks episodes, I felt they were dragging it. This week's episodes, I felt rushed! Lol I'm going to miss the humor I feed off from this lakorn! Hope to see Ken P and Namtarn reunite for a better scripted lakorn-- leaning towards a more drama/raeng type of story where pra'ek is mean as hell and nang'ek isnt one to always give in Hahahaha
Right jscuttlebuggist! totally agree with everything you just said haha. Btw i missed you! lol 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
D'awwhh I feel so bad! I haven't been able to catch up on the Lakorn or spazz with you girls and now it's already over.Why must I start school so early and have a job lol. I will miss all of you girls dearly. It was so fun while it lasted. To Marina,Jana,Cool,Ntsuab-Ci, Hazelsky, Leemyis, etc. feels like we all became an actual family on this thread and now we have to part but there's always going to be many more threads for us. I cannot wait to finish this and voice my own opinion as well. Btw, though I haven't been replying back lately just know that I checked asianfuse every weekend just to read all of your thoughts and spazz on DKD2. Forever loved Dark Angels! ^___^ 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I liked Ken and Namtarn's session on the Twilight Show! They were so cute and giggling and the host was a total shipper of this couple!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
 They're flirting on IG. They're tagging each other back and forth. XD

I got teary as I was typing this up as well. :cry:  Hehe, I stay caught up with my lakorns by watching when I have free time, sometimes between classes or when I'm out of the house haha.  I've got another two weeks till school starts. :p I'm gonna miss this thread so much T_T  I'll definitely keep my Phet Pills in stock forever girl don't worry. :)

Aww sad you can see the scene if you want to know press the spoiler below:

It's the scene where Phet was staring so lovingly at Toey on episode 4. <3

I will miss you so much on this thread Marina, can't wait to read your ending post. 

Okay, I will have to go find this tagging xD Awwww! So happy to know they're flirting though, wohoo!
I'm starting school next week ... so hopefully, I'll still have time for my lakorns T_T But I doubt I'll have much time, awwe. 

And yessss, I know that scene! Aw gwarsh, it was such a perfect scene of PheToey <3
I will miss you, too, Janajelly1 <3 T__T

Ntsuab-Ci said:
ep8; I hate everything. nope nope nope. everything. nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

imma stop my annoying ness rn. I'll just wait till I finish and then spazzzzzzzzzzzzzz. lol. even tho you girls probably won't be here. idk. haha

No worries, girl. I'll still be here :) I will check this thread as much as I can since I can't bear to accept it in the old lakorn section T_T

Xiongurl26 said:
D'awwhh I feel so bad! I haven't been able to catch up on the Lakorn or spazz with you girls and now it's already over.Why must I start school so early and have a job lol. I will miss all of you girls dearly. It was so fun while it lasted. To Marina,Jana,Cool,Ntsuab-Ci, Hazelsky, Leemyis, etc. feels like we all became an actual family on this thread and now we have to part but there's always going to be many more threads for us. I cannot wait to finish this and voice my own opinion as well. Btw, though I haven't been replying back lately just know that I checked asianfuse every weekend just to read all of your thoughts and spazz on DKD2. Forever loved Dark Angels! ^___^ 

Awwies, no worries, love! I feel guilty as well. I should have posted more often while DKD was airing ... T_T
I start school next week, bleh. But a summer job is leaving me with not much time, ugh. YES, we all became a family. I felt so comfortable & loved here.
Can't wait to see your opinion! Will wait for ya, girl!

AND YESSSS, DARK ANGELS! <3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you, Janajelly1!! xD LOL, keep those pills stocked forever, haha.
Without you, I don't know how I'd get through my days, lolol.

Just watched Episode 12 earlier & my feels were all over the place.
So much heartache! T___T
And my favorite scenes in the past episodes were ... actually, I had a lot but here are 2 I really enjoyed.
I loved the scene where Ken & Toey were all pretending to cry. haha, they're hilarious. And then the scene after of Kichy & PheToey making papaya salad. Awwe, I would love to join them. Their papaya salad looked so good xD Such great friendship. And that scene was even more perfect with the OST playing on in the background. 
DKD gives me so much laughs & smiles. Love love love DKD <3

sarNie Adult
@Maiko,Thanks :yes: for the pictures of the endng scene :cry: Looking at those photos just gives me the chills all over again :cloud9: I miss Kichy sooo much omy gerd!!

@Marina, right?! Episode 12 gave me mixed emotions too! I was crying one moment and then I'mm smling the next then I'm crying again. LOL 

@Janajelly, Phet pills! Yaaas, thanks hahaha. I missed you and your phet pills girl :heart: thank goodness they're back :loool:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
@Maiko,Thanks :yes: for the pictures of the endng scene :cry: Looking at those photos just gives me the chills all over again :cloud9: I miss Kichy sooo much omy gerd!!

@Marina, right?! Episode 12 gave me mixed emotions too! I was crying one moment and then I'mm smling the next then I'm crying again. LOL 

@Janajelly, Phet pills! Yaaas, thanks hahaha. I missed you and your phet pills girl :heart: thank goodness they're back :loool:

Aw, you're welcome, dearie! :kiss: :grouphug: I'm happy you enjoy it! When I get the chance, I'll share more photos. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I finished this lakorn today & wow, I feel like I've lost something important. I'm gonna be rewatching Kichy & PheToey scenes over, I don't think I'll ever get enough of them.
Ah, all their interactions were so cute & sweet!
I loved the ending lots since all loose ends were tied. ALTHOUGH, we're missing a wedding scene! Oh c'mon! T_T Nonetheless, I enjoyed the ending. 

Ken is such a smartie! Ah, I had no idea he planned everything out, omg. That was a lot of planning though, haha. I loved Kichy's ending scene. Ah, such a romantic dinner~ And then the scene was also accompanied by the night sky full of stars & the moon! Ahhhh, that made it even more perfect. 

Okay, now I'll try to pull out all my final thoughts here so bare with me. Sorry if I ramble too much xD

Watching this lakorn has made me love Namtarn so much more. She is such an amazing actress. I loved how natural her tears looked. She's such a great crier. All her crying scenes touched my heart deeply and made me feel her pain. She's so great at portraying her pain. As much as I dislike the scenes of Tanya scolding her, I enjoyed her acting so much. Her watery eyes and saddened expression made me pity her so much. I also enjoyed her comedic scenes including her laughing, haha. I'll never get over her hair. Ah, she is just so beautiful. And as much as I love her as an actress, I also love her character in this lakorn. Darika is such an admirable person. She's beautiful inside & out. She truly puts others before herself -- she had a positive impact on everyone's lives in the lakorn and helped the couples get together. I mean, honestly! She is just too sweet. And her love for Ken. Wow, just wow. I just can't explain how much I love Namtarn's character & acting. She is just too exceptional.

Onto, my other favorite character in this lakorn. Phet, uhuh, this good looking boy :) Ah, he is such an adorable guy. Maybe I'm just being biased here, haha. But really, Phet is too sweet. I would love to have a Phet in my life! My wistful thoughts, aish.
PheToey is one lovely pair. Even though they didn't have as much scenes as I'd like, I did enjoy their pairing. Although, one thing that really bothered me is... their progress. I don't know if that's a good way at wording it but I feel at the beginning, they were an argumentative pairing and then all of a sudden, BAM, they liked each other & were head over heels for each other. I just feel as if there was no .... progression. I just feel like they fell for each other too quick. Maybe that's just me ... or else they had a love at first sight kinda thing but still, I would have loved to see a more developing love story for them. Either way, PheToey is such a cute pair. They make such great parents. Phet's such a fatherly figure & Toey's motherly role is indescribable. The scene where she found out about her kids being kidnapped and then her reaction was too depressing. Ah, Fah's such a caring person. I also loved PheToey's scene where Phet wanted Toey to adopt the 3 kids. She was all unsure at first but then Phet was totally fine with it which made her worries wash away. Ah, such an adorable family!

And onto, Johnny Anfone. AHHHH, he is such a great dad. Never obstructing Ken & even helping him carry on his plans? Oh c'mon, that is too great. Such a great guy :)
& I've never seen any of his lakorns but wow, he's still looking great after all these years. And he's got such nice teeth! Whenever he smiled in the lakorn w/ his teeth, I couldn't help but swoon. LOL.
And then I really loved Gubgib's role here. LOL, whenever she came onscreen, I knew I was gonna laugh. She's just too hilarious and so convincable in this kind of role.
Nong Nan is just too cute with Bpop :D I'm glad she received a happy ending.

Kichy is just too much. My favorite couple in this lakorn!! Their chemistry onscreen/offscreen is all too good.
I feel like their relationship progressed so much throughout the lakorn. There were so many trials to test their love yet they overcame all the obstacles and ended up together. Ah, love them.
I enjoyed the scenes of Namtarn thinking Ken was gay. She was her true self around him & that's what really drew me in. One of my favorite scenes was when she was wearing glasses and the 'revealing' top and ended up falling asleep on Ken's shoulder. Too cute. And then the transition of Namtarn realizing Ken was not gay. That kscene <3 Even though it was super fake, I'm still hopeful and telling myself it was not, hahaha. And then when they admitted their love for each other. Ahhhh, so many sparks! <3333 Love Kichy. Such a strong love between these two.

And then onto the comedy. Even though I watched half of the lakorn without subs, I still laughed every episode. I loved how most scenes, even the serious ones had a comedic aspect. I always found myself laughing even if I didn't understand a thing. Whenever I watch this lakorn, I get in such a good mood. It's just that kind of lakorn -- contagious. If everyone's feeling good, I'm feeling good :) And the OST is too perfect. I love love love the placement of the OST in the lakorn. The timing was great. I admit, I thought the pacing was slow at first but then I ended up liking it. The pacing wasn't too quick or too slow, just right.

Overall, I enjoyed this lakorn lots. Gonna miss it so much. <3 Kichy & PheToey.
That's all I'm gonna say for now (might post up more thoughts later) ... haha, I feel like I'm missing out on so much stuff but I don't wanna look too crazy here so I'm gonna stop. LOL.

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I finished this lakorn today & wow, I feel like I've lost something important. I'm gonna be rewatching Kichy & PheToey scenes over, I don't think I'll ever get enough of them.
Ah, all their interactions were so cute & sweet!
I loved the ending lots since all loose ends were tied. ALTHOUGH, we're missing a wedding scene! Oh c'mon! T_T Nonetheless, I enjoyed the ending. 

Ken is such a smartie! Ah, I had no idea he planned everything out, omg. That was a lot of planning though, haha. I loved Kichy's ending scene. Ah, such a romantic dinner~ And then the scene was also accompanied by the night sky full of stars & the moon! Ahhhh, that made it even more perfect. 

Okay, now I'll try to pull out all my final thoughts here so bare with me. Sorry if I ramble too much xD

Watching this lakorn has made me love Namtarn so much more. She is such an amazing actress. I loved how natural her tears looked. She's such a great crier. All her crying scenes touched my heart deeply and made me feel her pain. She's so great at portraying her pain. As much as I dislike the scenes of Tanya scolding her, I enjoyed her acting so much. Her watery eyes and saddened expression made me pity her so much. I also enjoyed her comedic scenes including her laughing, haha. I'll never get over her hair. Ah, she is just so beautiful. And as much as I love her as an actress, I also love her character in this lakorn. Darika is such an admirable person. She's beautiful inside & out. She truly puts others before herself -- she had a positive impact on everyone's lives in the lakorn and helped the couples get together. I mean, honestly! She is just too sweet. And her love for Ken. Wow, just wow. I just can't explain how much I love Namtarn's character & acting. She is just too exceptional.

Onto, my other favorite character in this lakorn. Phet, uhuh, this good looking boy :) Ah, he is such an adorable guy. Maybe I'm just being biased here, haha. But really, Phet is too sweet. I would love to have a Phet in my life! My wistful thoughts, aish.
PheToey is one lovely pair. Even though they didn't have as much scenes as I'd like, I did enjoy their pairing. Although, one thing that really bothered me is... their progress. I don't know if that's a good way at wording it but I feel at the beginning, they were an argumentative pairing and then all of a sudden, BAM, they liked each other & were head over heels for each other. I just feel as if there was no .... progression. I just feel like they fell for each other too quick. Maybe that's just me ... or else they had a love at first sight kinda thing but still, I would have loved to see a more developing love story for them. Either way, PheToey is such a cute pair. They make such great parents. Phet's such a fatherly figure & Toey's motherly role is indescribable. The scene where she found out about her kids being kidnapped and then her reaction was too depressing. Ah, Fah's such a caring person. I also loved PheToey's scene where Phet wanted Toey to adopt the 3 kids. She was all unsure at first but then Phet was totally fine with it which made her worries wash away. Ah, such an adorable family!

And onto, Johnny Anfone. AHHHH, he is such a great dad. Never obstructing Ken & even helping him carry on his plans? Oh c'mon, that is too great. Such a great guy :)
& I've never seen any of his lakorns but wow, he's still looking great after all these years. And he's got such nice teeth! Whenever he smiled in the lakorn w/ his teeth, I couldn't help but swoon. LOL.
And then I really loved Gubgib's role here. LOL, whenever she came onscreen, I knew I was gonna laugh. She's just too hilarious and so convincable in this kind of role.
Nong Nan is just too cute with Bpop :D I'm glad she received a happy ending.

Kichy is just too much. My favorite couple in this lakorn!! Their chemistry onscreen/offscreen is all too good.
I feel like their relationship progressed so much throughout the lakorn. There were so many trials to test their love yet they overcame all the obstacles and ended up together. Ah, love them.
I enjoyed the scenes of Namtarn thinking Ken was gay. She was her true self around him & that's what really drew me in. One of my favorite scenes was when she was wearing glasses and the 'revealing' top and ended up falling asleep on Ken's shoulder. Too cute. And then the transition of Namtarn realizing Ken was not gay. That kscene <3 Even though it was super fake, I'm still hopeful and telling myself it was not, hahaha. And then when they admitted their love for each other. Ahhhh, so many sparks! <3333 Love Kichy. Such a strong love between these two.

And then onto the comedy. Even though I watched half of the lakorn without subs, I still laughed every episode. I loved how most scenes, even the serious ones had a comedic aspect. I always found myself laughing even if I didn't understand a thing. Whenever I watch this lakorn, I get in such a good mood. It's just that kind of lakorn -- contagious. If everyone's feeling good, I'm feeling good :) And the OST is too perfect. I love love love the placement of the OST in the lakorn. The timing was great. I admit, I thought the pacing was slow at first but then I ended up liking it. The pacing wasn't too quick or too slow, just right.

Overall, I enjoyed this lakorn lots. Gonna miss it so much. <3 Kichy & PheToey.
That's all I'm gonna say for now (might post up more thoughts later) ... haha, I feel like I'm missing out on so much stuff but I don't wanna look too crazy here so I'm gonna stop. LOL.
I love your response Marina! And I agree, after finishing this, I felt ....so empty like something's gone or something lol. Also, girl you aren't crazaaay!! If you count that as being crazy ,I guess we both are :loool: but yessss I miss them . 

Btw has has anyone been keeping up with their instagrams?! They seem like besties now or something haha.  Especially when Ken challenged Namtarn to do the ice bucket challenge LOL did u guys see the bts video? ken and that one dude poured the water on her and then afterwards she stood up and ran to punch Ken :ghehe: too freaking cut and did you guys see the pic where Namtarn's wiping Ken's sweat in front of the reporters :drools: :faint: :cloud9:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
I love your response Marina! And I agree, after finishing this, I felt ....so empty like something's gone or something lol. Also, girl you aren't crazaaay!! If you count that as being crazy ,I guess we both are :loool: but yessss I miss them . 

Btw has has anyone been keeping up with their instagrams?! They seem like besties now or something haha.  Especially when Ken challenged Namtarn to do the ice bucket challenge LOL did u guys see the bts video? ken and that one dude poured the water on her and then afterwards she stood up and ran to punch Ken :ghehe: too freaking cut and did you guys see the pic where Namtarn's wiping Ken's sweat in front of the reporters :drools: :faint: :cloud9:

Awwww, I'm glad we had similar responses! And did you really read all my rambling? Please tell me you didn't, LOL. I wrote way too much.
But yes, we can be crazy together xD I miss them so much, omg T__T I came home today & was like "Time to watch DKD!" & then realized I finished it already, awwe.

And nooo, I just made an IG not too long ago. Can you give me their IG's, Cool? :3 Pretty please! I wanna stalk their convos! xD Sound so freakin cute!