[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

Its airing after Dome and Janie's lakorn. So probably with one will air in late June/early July. 
Nooooo!!!! Why will they do this!!! I am about to cry why will it have to be June/July. I have to go and live at at college those to months!!! :( I guess I will be taking Phet pills and Ken pills over at college. :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
Aww man! I was so excited it was going to be on the 21st. Oh well if it stills fall in the summer for me I dont care. I would still have time. 

Alice, Do you know what that Lakorn is? I can't read Thai. Is it the Janie and Dome lakorn??
Sanaeha Sunya Kaen Dome&Janie

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Man i missed alot. BUT WHAT?! its been moved??Why did they do this to us :cry: Anyways,Thanks girls for the updates lol 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
Man i missed alot. BUT WHAT?! its been moved??Why did they do this to us :cry: Anyways,Thanks girls for the updates lol 
this one will air after Dome&Janie 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kinda off topic but since it relates to Namtarn then I'll just go for it -- is anyone planning to watch Namtarn's lakorn w/ Por, Ruen Rissaya?
I saw the teaser & Namtarn looks kickas* and it seems to be very interesting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
huajaikaungtur said:
Kinda off topic but since it relates to Namtarn then I'll just go for it -- is anyone planning to watch Namtarn's lakorn w/ Por, Ruen Rissaya?
I saw the teaser & Namtarn looks kickas* and it seems to be very interesting.
yes i am watching since any lakorn has Namtarn i will watch 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Alice said:
yes i am watching since any lakorn has Namtarn i will watch 
janajelly1 said:
I'm watching it, it looks interesting and i miss Namtarn so yup :)

I don't know if I'll watch it but please let me know what you two think of it when it does come out & you guys see it.
Namtarn's in it so I feel like I should watch it since I like her as an actress :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Don't worry, I'll tell you if it's good or not. I like action with romance so let's see how it is. I love Namtarn and I think she's a really decent newbie, I'm sure her acting will be even better with her new drama :)
of course since Namtarn is pairing with an A-list P'Por T 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
At least we will get time to watch each one of them separately for a while until the next one airs. That's if you are only watching one Lakorn at the time. But who can stand watching only one Lakorn. lol I always end up having 4 to watch at the same time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i watch those lakorn that feature my favourite acting in it 

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I don't know if I'll watch it but please let me know what you two think of it when it does come out & you guys see it.
Namtarn's in it so I feel like I should watch it since I like her as an actress :)
me too marina lol I wanna watch it because I really like Namtarn. She's like one of my favorites .

For me,I'll watch it if you guys say I should :yes: I'll probably check it out anyways though just for her haha

Xiongurl26 said:
At least we will get time to watch each one of them separately for a while until the next one airs. That's if you are only watching one Lakorn at the time. But who can stand watching only one Lakorn. lol I always end up having 4 to watch at the same time.
hahaha I know no one can resist just watching just one at a time. I know I HAVE to have atleast TWO if not three :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
I hope this one will be cute and funny, I just finished a Turk drama and I'm bawling my eyes out. That is the most saddest ending I've ever seen and I think I'll cry whenever I think about it for months to come T___T Phet, I need you!!!!

It's the depressing Turk dramas, eh? I love crying during dramas though, hehe.
I know right! We need Phet to come and make our days!! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
Ugh, I love them and hate them at the same time XD Overall I like the show, so I'm trying to pretend the ending never happened. Most Turk dramas are having finales next month, so I'm nervous...

Phet needs to come out of his hole!

Ah, I see. I remember you telling us all about them. Let us know how the finales go :)
And I know right! Where is Phet? I feel like I haven't seen him in ages.
There's barely any updates, too T___T

sarNie Adult
How come none of them are updating their lives for us? 555 :loool: We only want to stalk their lives, we're not asking for much... JKJK but seriously, they're not updating about DKD2 :cry: Btw, anyone know if they're they done shooting? Because this was suppose to air already to begin with :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Dao Kiang Duen FB
I haven't really updated this thread since you guys were doing a good job with it. It's been a little dry. Lol. I'm sure some may have seen these pictures, but I've decided to upload some old and recent pictures that weren't uploaded on here.