[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
I know right, I had the same reaction when I found no subs -.-" How far are you on Chat Jao Praya?
But yes, definitely give SDKJ a shot, it's such a sweet lakorn :)
I just finished episode 4. Not that really far in but they are shorter so I feel a little better. Alright! I'll definitely watch it then. I wont skip it.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
YAAS! I agree. Also, Phet needs more leadsssss. He got so many fans. So why not make him a p'ek already? So handsome and everything. <333 
Right!!! I mean if he can be a great evening P'ek no doubt that he would be a great primetime P'ek.

Btw, We made it to page 50 girls!! lol.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Should we start a petition? LOL

@Marina; I've liked every character Phet has played so far. From Bass to Dr. Vardh to Wang to Akin, and just by pics of Vivit, I know he's gonna be lovable as well.
But Dr. Vardh holds a special place in my heart. :crush:

Phet needs to be pr'ek pronto !

@Xiongurl; I know how you feel. I dislike the fact that there is no subs. Hopefully someone will pick it up and sub it.

@Janajelly; I love your siggie gif. James Ma :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Hazelsky: I still have yet to watch Phet's First Kiss T__T Hopefully soon since summer's here for me.
I agree with you, all Phet's roles have been exceptional. He's such a likable person and great actor.
Dr. Vardh is also my favorite character of his. I just ship the SS crew so much <3

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Sadly I've only seen Dr. Vardh so I need to get on it! I've been such a bad Phet fan. lol I want to be able to compare too but I'm guessing his name in Chat Jao Praya is Wang? I cant really make out the names b/c the videos aren't that great. * Crossing my fingers* that someone would pick it up one day. :)

I agree we should go on a strike for Phet! He deserves it. Totally agree that he's a likable person and actor. Phet just makes it work for him.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I need to come here more often sheeesh! you girls always find something to fangirl over 555. No updates on this lately though huh? Since I'm on summer break :wink: Have to be more ACTIVE  :dance2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I love that idea! If only Thailand wasn't so far for me.  :cry:  I wouldn't mind having a Phet t-shirt though! :bhehe:

@cool: Haven't heard anything recently... just trying to keep this active by fangirling over Phet.  LOL. When this Lakorn comes out I think most of the thread will talk about thew scenes of Phet and Toey aha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Really curious to see how Phet's acting is. Lol. I have no idea when this thread became a Phet thread. I remember it being about Kichy at first.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
PLEEAASSSEE. LOL. Phet can be my p`ek! SHO, lmao. But fr. I hope it won't be long until he gets to be p'ek fully. xPP With good lakorns ofc and a good n`ek too. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
I need to come here more often sheeesh! you girls always find something to fangirl over 555. No updates on this lately though huh? Since I'm on summer break :wink: Have to be more ACTIVE  :dance2:

Yeah, girl. Be more active in this thread!~ :D And there's not much fangirling going on, just waiting for updates T__T
Mahalo said:
Really curious to see how Phet's acting is. Lol. I have no idea when this thread became a Phet thread. I remember it being about Kichy at first.

I know right. I wonder how this thread started focusing on Phet.
Either way, I'm super hyped for both couples! :)
Ntsuab-Ci said:
PLEEAASSSEE. LOL. Phet can be my p`ek! SHO, lmao. But fr. I hope it won't be long until he gets to be p'ek fully. xPP With good lakorns ofc and a good n`ek too. 

LOL, Phet better get pa'ek roles in the future. I'd love to see him play a serious role ... maybe like a slap/kiss lakorn or something? Haha, just me and my perverted self xD

sarNie Adult
Yeah how did this topic focused on Phet? lmfao. I know we do have alot of Phetluvers though haha. I guess I'll be in the corner silently cheering for P'Ken then? :loool: 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Marina; OHHH! I'M ON YOU WITH THAT. Slap/Kiss lakorn for him? I THINK SO. He's gonna be too much for me to handle thoo. >.>

Cool; Lmao. True True. Let's talk about Ken too! 

I know that he has an upcoming one with Chompoo right? He's lucky! First Janie then now her. WOW. I mean, he does have the height and everything. :3 So handsomee. PLUS, his acting improved. Can't wait to see how much more he have improved on this one. Let us wait and see. OH! And KIchy better have another serious lakorn in the future. SLAP/KISS also please! xP

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha yea...totally lost P'Ken in here..asdfghjkl about the idea of Kichy in a slap/kiss. I would be so excited to see them in something like that! I think they'd match that type of role. LOL. I dont think I would be able to handle Phet in slap/kiss either.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah how did this topic focused on Phet? lmfao. I know we do have alot of Phetluvers though haha. I guess I'll be in the corner silently cheering for P'Ken then? :loool:

Awe, I'll join you in the corner but then I'll be cheering for both men. Awwies, sorry, Ken. We'll give you more love, okay? :)

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; OHHH! I'M ON YOU WITH THAT. Slap/Kiss lakorn for him? I THINK SO. He's gonna be too much for me to handle thoo. >.>

I know that he has an upcoming one with Chompoo right? He's lucky! First Janie then now her. WOW. I mean, he does have the height and everything. :3 So handsomee. PLUS, his acting improved. Can't wait to see how much more he have improved on this one. Let us wait and see. OH! And KIchy better have another serious lakorn in the future. SLAP/KISS also please! xP

Yes, slap/kiss! If that ever happened, I'd prob cry of joy, haha xD That would be too awesome.
But really? Ken has an upcoming lakorn w/ Chompoo? I did not know that. Yeah, he does have the looks and his acting is better. Agree! This better not be Kichy's last time working together :)

janajelly1 said:
Lol so happy to know all of you are going to be on strike with me! I got the signs ready!

Okay, what time we gonna strike? I have time in the next few days so you guys can just decide. LOLOL.

Xiongurl26 said:
Haha yea...totally lost P'Ken in here..asdfghjkl about the idea of Kichy in a slap/kiss. I would be so excited to see them in something like that! I think they'd match that type of role. LOL. I dont think I would be able to handle Phet in slap/kiss either.

Yeah, awww. Let's give some love to Ken, too. But yes! Slap/kiss for Kichy .... oh mah gerd. I feel like they'd match, too.
Phet in a slap/kiss would be too much ... i don't even- ... haha, I'm such a perv T__T

sarNie Adult
You guys are so freaking funny ahaha . Had me rolling. 

@marina,  you'll join me in the corner !? :spin: aww how sweet lmfao! And oh mer gerd, your thoughts about Phet in a slap/kiss.. Where are you wandering off to hmm?? :loool:

@ntsuab-ci, yeah!lets talk about Ken 555 hmm. I really don't follow him that close so I don't know if he has one with Chompoo. I just wanna talk bout him here because we're losing our love for our praek hahaha. And because I have my love for Kichy #kichyislife 555 I'm such a weirdo.  But if he does, dang boy he's getting the veteran actresses hehe. 

@xiongurl26, the idea of Kichy in a slap/kiss?!! I wish omgawd omgawd . I can totally see them in one!  Like seriously,MY MIND IS WANDERING OFF LIKE MARINA NOW.  :no: :ghehe: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

You guys are so freaking funny ahaha . Had me rolling. 

@marina,  you'll join me in the corner !?  :spin: aww how sweet lmfao! And oh mer gerd, your thoughts about Phet in a slap/kiss.. Where are you wandering off to hmm??  :loool:

@ntsuab-ci, yeah!lets talk about Ken 555 hmm. I really don't follow him that close so I don't know if he has one with Chompoo. I just wanna talk bout him here because we're losing our love for our praek hahaha. And because I have my love for Kichy #kichyislife 555 I'm such a weirdo.  But if he does, dang boy he's getting the veteran actresses hehe. 

@xiongurl26, the idea of Kichy in a slap/kiss?!! I wish omgawd omgawd . I can totally see them in one!  Like seriously,MY MIND IS WANDERING OFF LIKE MARINA NOW.   :no:  :ghehe:

Yes, I'll join ya xD My mind starts wandering off when I think about slap/kiss w/ my biases, haha ... I need to stop, LOLOL.
But see! Your mind's wandering off, too, eh? LOL, us perverts  :loool: 

And yes, let's give Ken some looooove~

sarNie Adult
Hahaha yes it lovey dovey time with Ken :pervie: omgawd what am I saying 555  his body is what always gets me ! Those arms and abs and woooh eva-re-thing :wink: haha

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
You girls are hilarious, but let's keep calm and keep this thread below PG LOL

Who am I kidding, I would love a slap/kiss with Kichy!!! I though Ken was pretty decent in RN.
Phet in a slap/kiss would be the end of me LOL

Now let's give some love to both of our leading men. Girls would you look at those bodies!!! :faint:

We all sound like such pervs... :p
But, let's keep this thread rolling. hehe

Yeah page 51!!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@xiongurl26, the idea of Kichy in a slap/kiss?!! I wish omgawd omgawd . I can totally see them in one!  Like seriously,MY MIND IS WANDERING OFF LIKE MARINA NOW.   :no: :ghehe:

Hahaha I guess we'll all start wondering off now. I dont blame you Ken is good looking. Dont even get me started about those abs haha. I hope its not Kichy's last time either great chemistry! If we could strike for Phet we could for Kichy too :dance1: . jkjk

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, awww. Let's give some love to Ken, too. But yes! Slap/kiss for Kichy .... oh mah gerd. I feel like they'd match, too.
Phet in a slap/kiss would be too much ... i don't even- ... haha, I'm such a perv T__T
It would be too much if the script was a good one. I dont want to see Phet as someone crazy or super evil like Dome in SSK. That's too much. I probably wouldnt be able to see Phet as the same anymore. I still want the cute funny goofball type with him. :heart:

@Hazelsky: Your killing me here with those photos! Oh My Gah...I can't even. We do sound like pervs lmao.