[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg, seeing Phet playing a character as crazy as Kin, ahhh! >.> Noooo. If Phet ever plays a mean role, I hope he doesn't look crazy OR be crazy. Mean but still have a softspot. xP

YAS. I mean, Kicky are still young and got many more years for them to be together again. :3 I'm positive it won't be the last of them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Phet's body! :spicy: :shock2:  :faint:  :drool: I haven't even seen this man's acting yet and I'm already getting ready to add him on to my favorites list. Why didn't he start out as p'ek?!? He seems to have the whole package. Lorddddd. It's rare for p'eks in the Thai ET to have a body like that. Lol.   

Ntsuab-Ci

I notice I like it when the n`ek slaps the p`ek, hahahaha. I would always rewatch the slap over and over. Omg.. idk why. Maybe cause they deserve it. xP

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Omgawd. Thanks Hazelsky for making me spit out all the food in my mouth!! I was eating girl 555 danng they look gooood :pervie: i was aware that Phet was muscular but I was not aware that he has a fine ass upper body . 

Its ok, we can continue to fangirl about Phet now!! hahaha I'm such a hypocrite :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hazelsky: Girl, you should have warned us before clicking on this thread!! 
I was not warned that sexy men were gonna appear :woot: LOL, but oh gosh. Dat bodeh ... :pervie: They have nice bodies :drool:  
We are such pervs T__T Let's try to be proud of being pervs ... or not  :yes: hahaha.

Xiongurl26: Ken is super good looking, no doubt about that. But yeah, those abs :eyetwitch: 
Let's just strike for all our biases, haha! :thumbup: 
Yeah, I don't even know what I'd do if I found Phet in a well scripted lakorn. And I hope he doesn't get any of those roles, too :unsure: 
I like Phet in his spunky character yet I'd like to see him in a serious role ... but not creepy. Lol, I'm too picky.

Ntsuab-Ci: I'm with you, girl. I have a softspot especially for Phet but yes, he better not even get those kinda crazy roles.
And you sadistic girl!! :lmao3: 
JK, I like the slapping scenes, too especially when pa'ek deserves it for being a jerk. Usually, they deserve the slap though :p  But then their stunned expression afterwards makes me pity them so much. Hahaha.

Mahalo: LOL, I love seeing your comments and how they progress to you falling for Phet. He is pretty irresistible, eh?
He does have the whole package!! Definitely needs to have pa'ek role.
And yeah, not much Thai pa'eks have a body like that ... hmmm ... I can't seem to think of any other guy with that nice of a body, you guys know anyone? ... Mike Pattaradet has a pretty nice body (one of my biases atm ;)) but other than that, not many.

Cool: This girl spit out her food? LOL, don't choke on your food now. :rofl: Agreed, I wasn't aware of their bodies either but now I am :cloud9: 
We'll fangirl about the whole cast!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Mahalo: LOL, I love seeing your comments and how they progress to you falling for Phet. He is pretty irresistible, eh?
He does have the whole package!! Definitely needs to have pa'ek role.
And yeah, not much Thai pa'eks have a body like that ... hmmm ... I can't seem to think of any other guy with that nice of a body, you guys know anyone? ... Mike Pattaradet has a pretty nice body (one of my biases atm ;)) but other than that, not many.
Marina, you can't forget these guys!

Aum Atichart

Weir Sukollawat <3

Deaw Suriyon

Ntsuab-Ci

OUUUUU YAAAAS! WEIR DEFINITELY HAS THE WHOLE PACKAGE TOO! <3 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I want to join in too. You girls are having so much fun without me lol.

Anyway, you girls are going to be so happy because I've found some new updates.

(cr:broadcasthai)

The official website has been set up you can go to it by clicking here.
There are more pictures!

Get your hearts ready and your pills! Stock them before hand hehe

sarNie Adult
leemyis!! Thankyou soo much! :heart: Yes join us in these weird pervie conversations!  :pervie:  :lmao:  So excited for the updates !! Been waiting for like...forevaaaa, 555 not really but its been long enough to the point where I'm like "  :eyetwitch: " and where I'm like "  :worthy:  just update us already geeez " lol. 

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Cool: This girl spit out her food? LOL, don't choke on your food now. :rofl: Agreed, I wasn't aware of their bodies either but now I am :cloud9: 
We'll fangirl about the whole cast!
omgawd hahahaha stawp bullying me :loool:  :bhehe:  But yeah I did and it was gross   :thumbsup: 

555 I'm having too much fun with this conversation you guys!  :lmao: 

sarNie Adult
I just remembered my love for Phet GUYS . O_O I was soo into him when he was in First Kiss but then it I never followed him since until The Sixth Sense! Can't believe I forgot about my hardcore fangirling ...  :shrug:  :facepalm: Watching MVs of him just brought me back my memories LOL :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Mahalo: How could I forget those guys!? LOL, ow owwww. They've all got such nice bodies ;D Thanks for the juicy photos, hahaha!

@Leemyis: Aww, definitely join in on the fun convo about hot men! xD I will definitely check out the website. That's great news!
Thank you for sharing, girl. & yes, gotta stock them Phet pills up.

@Cool: What pervie conversation? We're having a completely appropriate conversation here, LOLOL. JK XD Yeah, I feel like it's been forever since the last update. I would just love to see constant updates :)
And girl, I am not bullying you, haha :p Agreed, loving our conversation here!~
Honestly speaking, I've never seen First Kiss ... don't be mad at me, I still need to get to it, hehe. I've never really been into Phet until I started Sixth Sense & Chat Jao Praya. I watched them around the same time so double dose of Phet ;)

@Janajelly1: I know right, these girls are such pervs. I ... was not part of this, hahaha. Just kidding, we can't help it xD Yes, stock the pills up!! :)
Aww, I'm late on the strike. How'd it go? :(
95% of pa'ek family died in your Turk drama? :eek: WTH? Awwww ... girl, that stinks. Did the leads end up together?? :eek: Too depressing ... ouch.

@Ntsuab-Ci: I know right. It's been too long since the last update!

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry Ladies. I didn't know this would give you such a heart attack.
Girls remember to take your pills before entering this thread lol

Yeah finally some update!!! Thanks Leemyis! We miss you. :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I agree with you on that Ntsuab-Ci! We would all die. lolol Oh My Goodness so many pills taken already. Its never enough at all. You made a smart choice Marina. I should of watched Sixth Sense 2 and Chat Jao Praya at the same time too!! It's okay, now I can watch Chat Jao Praya while waiting for PheToey. Jana that's pretty disappointing I would be upset too if I watched it for that long and the ending looked like that. Cool it's good you remembered. Now you can have the Lakorn to get you even more into the love of Phet! He is a cutie :) lol. Leemyis thanks so much for that website! All those photos were such a bonus from this long wait.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I'm still not over it, everyone is cursing the writers on their twitter accounts, I'm one of them 
Lol. I would too if I didnt like it! The way you described it to Marina it's really dramatic. I would not be able to handle stuff like that. I would get frustrated. 

sue317

sarNie Egg
not sure if anyone mention it in this thread. but at the end of Dao Kien Duen with Janie and Aum, didn't they have twin girls?

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' lookie here. I miss this thread. This is where the 'girl gone wild' haha...I never saw that ken dude before. He have to be new within the last 5 years. What other lakorn he in ?'ll go check it out