[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
I stocked the pills now, the Ch3 elders were frightened from us, they promised us he'll get the leading role soon XD

There's another season, during the last episode they were going to get married. The pra'eks family were in the wedding car to go to the n'ek, the pra'ek was locking the house door then BAM! The car exploded, this was the n'eks father's plan, this is a long story but her father is a gangster and he wants to keep the pra'ek away from the n'ek so the pra'ek won't find out his true identity (his daughter is a judge and the pra'ek and her are searching for the gangster behind all this, they still don't know the n'ek's father is a gangster), so nope! His family all died on his wedding day and they're not going to get together anytime soon. 

The saddest thing is his six year old nephew died, his three sisters died, his father and stepmother and mother died, while his good for nothing brother is alive everyone I pretty much hate is alive, yippee :'(

LOL, that's great. The CH3 elders better give him more roles then! XDD

The car freakin exploded!? Oh my gah. So it seems the na'eks family & pa'eks family don't get along ... :O Oh, gangster father.
All died on the wedding day? That is horrible =.=
That is too much people that died. WTH? And I thought a lot of people died in Korean dramas & Thai lakorns -- I was wrong!
I would be beyond depressed watching a drama like that, geesh. I hate it when I watch a drama, fall in love with a character after all the episodes, & bam, they die T__T

sue317 said:
not sure if anyone mention it in this thread. but at the end of Dao Kien Duen with Janie and Aum, didn't they have twin girls?

I thought at the end of DKD w/ Janie & Aum, they had triplets ... or am I wrong? LOL, I don't remember much.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Janajelly; They better be frighten!!! LOL

I heard they are taking an alternative route for this lakorn since they didn't want to cast Janie and Aum as parents.
It seems Ken's character is an only child from the clips.
Let's wait and see what has been changed :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo, thanks for the pics :) Ahhh, our cast is too beautiful T__T

As for the air date, I hope this lakorn airs before summer ends. I'd love to see it during my summer :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Omgawd I just died. Those picture are teasing us like always :cry: :heart:  they're so :spicy: I swear! Lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
So when will this air? So far, all the next slots are full. I thought it was supposed to air since May. Maybe August?

CR: http://www.oninstagram.com/daokiengduen 
Some old/ new promo photos...
*PICs*

Hi, Mahalo! :hiya: :grouphug: I happen to check this thread out of curiosity (plus, Cool and Marina seem pretty active in here :heart:), and I found out you're also in here, too. :woot: I think Dao Kien Duen may be airing on Tuesday, July 8, according to the following photo. I know four lakorn airing dates that seem to match the dates on the photo (Kwan and Om's Hua Jai Teuan; Mario and Taew's Roy Rak Hak Liem Tawan; Boats, Charebelle, and Bee's Aniltita; and Porshe and Sammy's Pleng Rak Pha Peun Tak). The airing dates on the photo seem legit..if nothing changes. :lol2: Have a good one, everyone! :grouphug:

Credit: thaicraze's IG.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Thanks so much for the info Maiko ^___^ That means we might get to see it soon. Plus with the other 2 awesome channel 3 lakorns that are going to come out too. I'm getting excited now. :woot:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I hope to see a confirmation of Phet in a Lakorn as P'ek soon then! lol.

@Jana: Why are turk dramas so cruel? They kill people to tease fans. I mean if it were the baddies yea but a whole family like that I'd be pissed too.

Okay. I cannot get over that picture of Namtarn feeding Ken while sitting on his lap. It's so cuteee. Now I really wish they were a real couple.

AikOm^_^

Xiongurl26 said:
Omg! Thanks so much for the info Maiko ^___^ That means we might get to see it soon. Plus with the other 2 awesome channel 3 lakorns that are going to come out too. I'm getting excited now. :woot:

Aw, you're welcome! :kiss: They've been filming this one for a long time, so about time it goes on air! So many good lakorns airing in July; it's going to be an exciting month! Oh, the competition! :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aww, Maiko. Thanks for sharing the air date! :)
Just about 2 more weeks!

janajelly1 said:
They promised me to give Phet pra'ek roles, I told them if they didn't do it, I'll get all the Ch3 actors kidnapped lol.

Yup the car exploded from the n'ek's stupid father. :mad: His son commited suicide because of him, he;s a ruthless killer.  They all died on the wedding day. The amount of people that die in Thai and Korean lakorns is nothing compared to Turkish shows. Sometimes they kill characters to tease us. -____- 

I'm super pissed and have no more words to say, I'll just keep on watching because of the leading couple's sizzling chemistry.

They better give Phet some roles & I'll join you in the kidnapping xD Which actors are you thinking to kidnap first, huh? hahaha.

Car explosion, oh gee. So I get that characters being killed in Turkish dramas are normal, eh? Turk dramas are too cruel T__T
So if na'ek & pa'ek do end up together, it's bittersweet? No truly happy endings? :/

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Aww, Maiko. Thanks for sharing the air date! :)
Just about 3 more weeks!

*SNIP*

Awie, you're welcome, Marina girl! :grouphug: But, er, you know what? The date for Mario and Taew's Roy Rak Hak Liem Tawan has been pushed back to Wednesday, July 16 (credit to Spicy member M3lhouse :heart:), and the date for Mike and Margie's Rak Boon 2 is wrong, so the photo isn't too reliable. Sorry, guys! :spin: :worthy: But I have a strong feeling Dao Kien Duen is going to air soon for sure. :D Hah, but I've been wrong before. :loool: So, the dates are subjected to change, and we'll just have to wait and see. :wink:

sarNie Adult
@maiko,Aww but thanks anyway , atleast we have an idea when it'll air. :yes:

@janajelly and marina, can I take place in the kidnapping also?i just like the idea of kidnapping Ch3 actors :pervie: :loool:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:

@janajelly and marina, can I take place in the kidnapping also?i just like the idea of kidnapping Ch3 actors :pervie: :loool:

Sorry. :lmao: :worthy: But, "tis better to love than not loved at all." If that's the correct saying. :lol2:

Count me in for the kidnapping scene. Oh, we nang'rais/nang'ek wannabes are crafty. :highfive:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:

Definitely, girl :) The more kidnappers, the better, eh? LOL. I know right, the idea of kidnapping Ch3 actors is too great ;D

Maiko^_^ said:
Sorry. :lmao: :worthy: But, "tis better to love than not loved at all." If that's the correct saying. :lol2:

Count me in for the kidnapping scene. Oh, we nang'rais/nang'ek wannabes are crafty. :highfive:

I believe that's the correct saying xD
Okay, Maiko. We got you in on the kidnapping, too! LOLOL  :loool:

AikOm^_^

Janajelly1: I haven't been active in this thread, but sounds like you're watching a Turkish drama, and it didn't go the way you wanted it to? :eek: I sympathize with you, girl; I'm sorry that you're going through depression. :teary: :console: Hang in there, Janajelly1. I hope it ends happily for you. :spin: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Definitely, girl :) The more kidnappers, the better, eh? LOL. I know right, the idea of kidnapping Ch3 actors is too great ;D

I believe that's the correct saying xD
Okay, Maiko. We got you in on the kidnapping, too! LOLOL  :loool:

Yay, I got it correct, then! :clap: Yes, I'm in for the scheme. I've always wanted to kidnap the pra'eks, and I've always known I have the nang'rai vibe in me. :wink: I could show those nang'rai actresses a thing or two. :ghehe:

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
You girls are rocking this thread. I'm gone for a few days and you all planned a kidnapping without me! T~T

COUNT ME IN! *evil laugh*

First we are going to need some blueprints. I think I have a friend who can get us a blueprint of CH3's building. :pervie: hehehe.
Now, all we need is someone to schedule these pr'ek to the building on the same day.
I've got my outfit ready girls! :gungirl: Call me when you girls have a set date LOL

We should turn this into a fiction where everyone is welcome to write anything. It will be entertaining!

AikOm^_^

hazelsky said:
You girls are rocking this thread. I'm gone for a few days and you all planned a kidnapping without me! T~T

First we are going to need some blueprints. I think I have a friend who can get us a blueprint of CH3's building. :pervie: hehehe.
Now, all we need is someone to schedule these pr'ek to the building on the same day.
I've got my outfit ready girls! :gungirl: Call me when you girls have a set date LOL

We should turn this into a fiction where everyone is welcome to write anything. It will be entertaining!

:lmao2: Doesn't Ch. 3 have more than one official building? You want to take them out all at once? How many can you snatch at a time? :ghehe: I believe I've got my outfit, too. :ninja: I love your ideas; they're of sound judgement. :thumbsup: :yes:

sarNie Adult
hazelsky said:

Yes!! Omg I'm liking the idea of that! Where everyone's welcome to write in the fiction! :bhehe: I'm in! I agree it's going to be entertaining hahaha