huajaikaungtur said:
Awwww, didn't see the performance yet.
Where'd you guys watch it? :eek:
here's a short clip from youtube. 555 enjoy?? :loool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsXT8XEc5zc

credit to aprilmaesar

Step

Mrs James Ma
1 more lakorn with Ken and Nam. They both look cute together. Sad to hear that Nam has a bf   :no:
Does Ken have a gf?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOVE YOU GIRLS, TOO! mwahhhhsss <3
Hope you all are doing well & yasss, hoping for awesome lakorns for 2015!! And hope to see y'all around on afuse!! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR, BEAUTIFULS.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you so much smilealways. He's so cute. Is he doing any other lakorn??
smilealways06 said:

His name is Pop Pitcherpat...you can find him on instagram just search for @popxpop

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's ok ja :) He was so cute with Gubgib in this lakorn haha narak
smilealways06 said:

No problem glad I can help...but unfortunately I don't know if he's in any other lakorn...

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yeah I know! So sweet of her . So glad Kichy's actually close, quite close too haha :wink:

loveair

sarNie Egg
Step said:
1 more lakorn with Ken and Nam. They both look cute together. Sad to hear that Nam has a bf   :no:
Does Ken have a gf?
Namtarn is single. I'm a huge fan of hers and I follow every news of her. I can confirm that she is not taken and she's single. And so is ken . their both single. ☺

Step

Mrs James Ma
Happy if she is single. But I heard she has a bf
loveair said:
Namtarn is single. I'm a huge fan of hers and I follow every news of her. I can confirm that she is not taken and she's single. And so is ken . their both single. ☺

Why did she hurry to have bf lol

Sweet_JJ said:
Umm Namtarn is dating some actor from Ch7 unless they broke up or something lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Missing Ken as the gentleman Khun Jan! I think this lakorn was the most handsome he's been in any of his modern lakorn. I adored him as Kaew in Look Tard, dark and handsome lol. Hope to see Ken and Namtarn together again. Kind of greedy of me, but I want to watch them without other couples in the mix lol.

sarNie Adult
I miss this thread LOL. So I'm just going to leave a comment and hope for one of our gang members come and comment, but if not, that's fine too.. HAHA. 

@loveair, Namtarn is dating Pai Patit but like what Sweet JJ said, unless they already broke up lol...

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Cool, you are so lucky my email informed me that someone just posted on this forum! Haha. Or else I wouldn't had known.

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Cool, you are so lucky my email informed me that someone just posted on this forum! Haha. Or else I wouldn't had known.
Heheh :wink: :kiss: Well thanks to your email then ehhh? :loool: