[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
looks like Ken P and Namtarn will be the next hot pair or next koo-kwan I found another shipping pair i fell inlove with RCRome/Chom so i will next next love this new pair 
KN stand for Lil Ken and Namtarn and AJ/JA is Aum&Janie
How about LKN? Haha. Because KN is for Ken T. and Namtarn already. Haha. Just kidding, it doesn't matter.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with LKN or even KPN? KN sets my mind automatically for Kane T & Namtarn.? hehehe

Ken P & Namtarn are playfully fighting back and forth on their IGs too hahaha to the point Namtarn sent him a knuckle and caution signal hahahaha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
jscuttlebuggist said:
does anyone else see the love sparking from ken's eyes? *spazzzz (credit pantip)

:drool: this pichs is really something! :spicy: a fresh new couple...Ken my man, getting hotter every time i see him!!! :heart: excited for this new pair :)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:
:drool: this pichs is really something! :spicy: a fresh new couple...Ken my man, getting hotter every time i see him!!! :heart: excited for this new pair :)
I know! :D I think they really suit one another.. Who knows? Maybe Namtarn will be Ken P's kookwan since he doesn't have one yet unlike MK or Yarry or KenAnne hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the pictures. Woo-wee,look at them both.Finger cross, their acting are good together. I'm pretty okay with both of their acting. Pichy, her acting skills is okay and I can watch it, so, I don't think I will have a trouble about it. As for Ken PP, at first, I couldn't really stand his acting but after RN, I can see that he have improve a little, therefore, I also don't think I'll have any trouble watching him in here. I'm assuming this will be a romantic comedy because Aum and Janie (part1) is romantic comedy. I will definitely be looking forward for this one after Janie and Aum's part 1.   :D

Alice, you said this is from a novel,right?

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Lol we can call them the 'stiff' couple? kekekeke I'm saying this out of love, not anti-ing the two.. I agree with you AyLove. I was never really a fan of Ken P but now I'm really looking forward to this 'cause they look good together^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
hmmm still don't get it, aum and janie hasn't even done and they already in the process of making the sequel? and they're portraying same characters? 

am still thinking they have to catch up janie and aum's chemistry, and agree with phatman, i personally think it's kinda odd. Unlessss they just have family tie and blood related with dkk 1 characters
its a continue storyline 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Lol we can call them the 'stiff' couple? kekekeke I'm saying this out of love, not anti-ing the two.. I agree with you AyLove. I was never really a fan of Ken P but now I'm really looking forward to this 'cause they look good together^^
u crack me scuttle 'Stiff couple'  :woot:  :scratchhead2:  i might call them KPN 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
We can stick to KPN until someone comes up with a better/cuter koo nickname for the two^^
Kichy K stand for Ken and pichy put it together is 'KICHY' this pair is so so damn cute I'm shipping them 
more pic credit as tagged

i have a senses that there is something with this pair its the closeness of them its like all of a sudden they became a koo-kwan 

fun

Expired Sarnie
well i think the writer is pretty much stupid lol if they were going to do generation, how is that fashion/electronic doesnt change. i wonder how will they make ot as if 20 years have gone by. i dont know but i find this really dumb unless its a whole new lakorn like nm1&2 where the theme is similar but completely a different story center around politics.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
well i think the writer is pretty much stupid lol if they were going to do generation, how is that fashion/electronic doesnt change. i wonder how will they make ot as if 20 years have gone by. i dont know but i find this really dumb unless its a whole new lakorn like nm1&2 where the theme is similar but completely a different story center around politics.
hey Fun can we merge the thread together for part 1-2? its your decision I'm only giving u an idea http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54835-ch3-dao-kaew-duen-broadcast-thai/

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Namtarn got huge eyes hehe
Stiffy couple sounds somewhat cute lol I still haven't got the chance to watch Namtarn in her lakorn and I probably won't, but I'll look forward to this one! 
Kenamtarn sounds cute too! 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Haha ok ok.. How about we keep it Kichy? It sounds uberly cute! Lol and then when people ask 'who's Kichy?' --- we can just say 'Oh, Kichy.. the stiff couple'! Hahaha jk

Kichy it is, Alice and QueenYeon! ;)