[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I watched like the first 2 minutes then turned it off :cry: I'm going to wait for more good reviews ;) 

And about Ken, i'm pretty sure he improved :p I was satisfied with his acting in Rang Ngao, although he didn't do much :loool:  his acting is watchable. Especially in here with Namtarn?? He's going to be REAL WATCHABLE :pervie: 555 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm curious to know what part two will be about. Liking part one so far! Which one is Aum and Janie's child? Ken or Pichy?

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I just browsed back a couple pages and saw you guys mentioning Ken. Sweeeeet! So they'll have a son. Hehehe. I see the wardrobe and hair style resemblance. Thanks Amelie3.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really like the idea that Ken is Aum & Janie's child. The whole series idea is really awesome.
Can't wait to see how Ken's acting is. I watched Rang Ngao and his acting was decent to me. He still needed improvement but overall, he's definitely better. Not so stiff and since he's cute, I'll be fine, hahaha :D

Really liking Aum & Janie's lakorn though so I'm hyped to see this one~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Alice; Alright. :) But I can't understand thai so I won't know anything... but it's okay.

What? I thought Ken wasn't their child? 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Alice; Alright. :) But I can't understand thai so I won't know anything... but it's okay.

I suggest that you start off watching a lot of lakorns with subtitles. That's how I picked up the language. However, since my native tongue is similar to Thai, that gave me an advantage because a majority of the words are the exact same thing. It's just that Thai is a tonal language so it may sound kind of off in my language. 

The first part with Janie and Aum revolves around our two main leads having trouble finding love. Khun Chan (Aum) is a wealthy man from a royal family lineage. At the age of 35, he still hasn't found a woman who is suitable enough to be his wife. His mother then pressures him to go on blind dates with women that she had chosen specifically for him since she really wants to have grandchildren. Unfortunately, Aum has had his heart broken in the past which explains why he isn't ready to get involved with anyone. Dao (Janie) is a strong and independent woman who, too, has had trouble with her past relationships. A majority of the men she had dated are either too obedient to their mothers or aren't ready to commit. Dao then becomes fed up from dating and decides to remain single. The only problem is that she wants children and time isn't on her side since she's getting older. She then sets out to find the best candidate to be her sperm donor. Her top choice is Chan since he has a reputable family background, high degree of education, and is a good person who likes to make merits.

The two butt heads a couple times but realize that they both can help each other get what they want. Chan highers Dao to be his temporary girlfriend to fool his mother from setting him up on anymore blind dates while Dao wants Chan to be her sperm donor. However, Dao doesn't tell Chan this during the beginning of their agreement. He'll probably find out towards the end or so. Eventually, they'll fall in love for real and end up with Ken some how and you'll have yourself a part two. Lol. 

Ken will probably go through something along the lines of what his parents went through to find love. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:

Ken P is Aum&Janie son in this part 2 and i think P'Johnny and P'Tanya is playing as Aum&Janie when they become a parent

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yeh Alice thats what I'm thinking too. Because on the IG photos, Ken seems like their son. So Tanya IS playing as Janie and Johnny IS playing Aum's role. Interesting :scratchhead2:
Oh and btw, thanks for the DKD overall plot Sawan, I havent really watched it yet but it seems watchable. And I'm hearing good reviews on it so far :p

Anyways, So far i havent heard any updates yet :cry: they need to feed us some pictures ASAP 555 :ghehe:

@jscuttlebuggist, Thanks for informing us :D I was a bit confused there tbh. Hmm.. so i wonder how Ken and Namtarn is going to be tied in with part 1  :shrug:  I would like to request for something dramatic :bhehe:  J/K ,hope they make it intereseting how everything's tied in together  :yes:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
Yeh Alice thats what I'm thinking too. Because on the IG photos, Ken seems like their son. So Tanya IS playing as Janie and Johnny IS playing Aum's role. Interesting :scratchhead2:
Oh and btw, thanks for the DKD overall plot Sawan, I havent really watched it yet but it seems watchable. And I'm hearing good reviews on it so far :p

Anyways, So far i havent heard any updates yet :cry: they need to feed us some pictures ASAP 555 :ghehe:

@jscuttlebuggist, Thanks for informing us :D I was a bit confused there tbh. Hmm.. so i wonder how Ken and Namtarn is going to be tied in with part 1  :shrug:  I would like to request for something dramatic :bhehe:  J/K ,hope they make it intereseting how everything's tied in together  :yes:
no updates on DKD2 cos Namtarn is filming Ruen Rissaya and Ken filming Luk Tard his filming is pretty fast 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Sawan; Awh, thanks. :) I do, do that and happen to know some few thai words but I'm like a SUPER picky person and the lakorns I wanna watch, are never subbed. ): But I'm trying to not be picky and just watch good lakorns. :)

Hmmm... so Ken isn't their son? At first, I thought it was good that Ken wasn't but after Sawan/you told me about the story line kinda, I kinda want Ken to be their son now. LOL. 

It's okay this lakorn is not updating (No it's not). BEST FOR LAST RIGHT? :D

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Sawan; Awh, thanks. :) I do, do that and happen to know some few thai words but I'm like a SUPER picky person and the lakorns I wanna watch, are never subbed. ): But I'm trying to not be picky and just watch good lakorns. :)

Hmmm... so Ken isn't their son? At first, I thought it was good that Ken wasn't but after Sawan/you told me about the story line kinda, I kinda want Ken to be their son now. LOL. 

I'm the same! I'm oh so very picky, but for a good reason, because I want to spend my time wisely watching something that's worth it. Lol. Ken was supposed to be their son but idk what happened. I really recommend this one. It has a refreshing story line. Gives you the same kind of break through that Oum Ruk did back in 2006 with the whole one night stand and having children out of wedlock thing except this one deals with the sperm bank. Lol.     

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:

from the novel Ken is Aum/Janie son not sure whether Broadcast will change the story or follow the novel cos if his the son then Johnny/Tanya is acting as Aum/Janie when they become a parent

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I should too! But how's it going? Did you find any yet? 
just still the same info i got this two part lakorn is very confusing and very tempted its like a 50/50 shot of getting a right and wrong answer