[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@sweet09. I am so with you !!! I want Yaya to experience different kind of role too and I would love her to play strong characters too. She could be kicking ass or be a spoilt Hi-so or a bratty daddy's girl, etc... I hope one day to see her in a n'rai role as well, that would be interesting !!!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I take back my words. Por is fine. I havent even see the fitting pics and yet im judging.. aghhh.. im meanyyy.. lol
do you guys know when is the fitting?

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya went for the first fittings , today.
I don't know if Por T was also there or not but no pictures cuz it is not the official one yet. Cannot wait to see pictures . Hope to get more infos soon, cuz things are going kind of slow...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ooo... yaya and por t as pra'nang. i find it odd but hopefully they don't look odd together.
maybe they;ll be cute like taew and por t. :D can't wait to see some fitting photos.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Of all Yaya's lakorns, I'm looking forward to this one the most. The storyline fits my taste as I'm not a big fan of revenge, slap/kiss and super dramatic storylines. I hope to hear from P'Mam if she was successful in finding locations for this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow fitting already, i thought she would start on Maya Tawan first, that lakorn is taking an awfully long time to start.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So fitting already??? How about da lakorn she have with Aum??? Okay which one is first???

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya will be filming this and the lakorn with Aum together at a same time, since she doesn't have school
of course u dont go to school in summer

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
How is her role in here? I heard it's a remake so was the old one good or not? I don't mind Por too although I do admit that I never thought of them together.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I believe this lakorn is a remake of Johnny and Om Siriyakorn, right? i think she acts like a tomboy in here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Por, but I can't picture him with Yaya. Ch3 has been disappointing me lately with their pairing. I feel like I am going to start disliking Ch3 as much as I do with the other two popular one.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like both Yaya and Por, but think they'll make an odd couple. don't really like this type of story. they should make a new lakorn instead for this couple. drama type would be better. so tired of re-makes. but will watch this version cuz of Yaya and Por.