[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks CC ! I love Yaya's picture, she looks americanised ( is that even a word ?) like this with that fierce look on her face. I actually love it ! I am looking forward to this one even if I am still unsure about her pairing with Por T, but I want to see Yaya kicking ass !

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
I almost can't recognize yaya . But she still look cute even dress as a Tom boy. I still feel a bit awkward for pairing. But we never know they may look good together .

Thank you CC for the picture.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I actually like this pairing, it'll be something different. Not sure about the storyline, but I'll def. be tuning in for Por and Yaya~

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I almost can't recognize yaya . But she still look cute even dress as a Tom boy. I still feel a bit awkward for pairing. But we never know they may look good together .

Thank you CC for the picture.
I too couldn't recognize her when i saw the picture.haha.. she reminds me of Vill when she play DRRT with Bie.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
OH, so this is her next project. :p So after this one, then comes maya tawan right? or prissana? lol . she has alot of work to do!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like Yaya was not on her own for the fittings. Bie KNP was also there.
Apparently, he will be playing the guy secretly in love with Yaya and ...a badass :woot:

Credit:IG Pomchatupol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg P'Por your so funny ja @myheromike ja its the pic of Yaya fitting her role is a tomboy

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Man I Want to see the clip of this fitting. And Want to see how they looks like together. I don't understand yaya is a tomboy but why do that guy secretly in love with yaya, lol some lakorn n'ek is a tomboy but no boy is secerte in love with... Anway if they add like this in here so in my oppionion maybe will see alot jealous in here hehehehehe. Want see por fitting pic already yaya pic so now want to see por. And who is that guy?

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Snow from Spicy Forum said that his character will be secretly in love with Yaya characters but that is all i know at the moment. Things are going kind of slow but hopefully it is going to start moving a bit more now that Yaya is done with TNNKK. I don't know if Por T was there with them but it is only first fittings, nothing official yet.

His name is Bie KPN . He is a singer .

Credit: IG bie_kpn

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I can't wait for Por T and Yaya pics...and it also a remake? I tier of remake can't they at least give us something new and freash!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh ok.... Never knew him before just knew him in here hehehe. Yeah can wait to see por and yaya pic

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
It is a remake . From what I remember of the story , Por T is going to be a new deputy and Yaya will be part of the thugs in town Lol ! Her and her gang are feared . I suppose Bie KNP is going to be part of Yaya's gang that is why he has feelings for her.

Yep, cannot wait to see Por T and Yaya together , hope there will be some chemistry too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is N'Yaya first time pairing with a much maturer and alot older pra'ek like P'Por T Yaya she's 19 while Por his 33 that is a huge gap

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its nice to see yaya with some of the older stars of ch3. Maybe her and ken one day?
oh yeah Ken or maybe Chakrit she already star with the A-list group like Rome P, Aum Maya Tawan now she has P'Por wonder who's next