[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
OMG ! Yaya's gang looks so funny lol !!! :dance2: I am so happy to see Jack here as well, I really like him . Yaya looks pretty and very natural.
Gosh, I want to see more .... Where is Por T ' s picture ? I want to see couple pictures now !!!! Why everything is taking so long... :unsure:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Oh ! They went to acting classes then ... But looks like Por T was not there ... Umm .... Is it sure that he is in here cuz I have not seen one picture of him related to this lakorn lol
That little boy with the red T shirt looks like a cheeky devil , thanks CC for the pictures .

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Mintyasian

His name is Bie KPN . I think is a singer . From his IG , he looks like he works out a lot and is quite tall too .

He has posted this pic with Yaya on IG and said " my new N'ek is cute, isn't she ? ". Someone tell him , he is not the p'ek please
:lmao3:

credit : bie_KPN

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@ Mintyasian

His name is Bie KPN . I think is a singer . From his IG , he looks like he works out a lot and is quite tall too .

He has posted this pic with Yaya on IG and said " my new N'ek is cute, isn't she ? ". Someone tell him , he is not the p'ek please
:lmao3:

credit : bie_KPN
yeah that right he not the p'ek how can he just said 'my new n'ek is cute' that suck,maybe he mix up that he is her p'ek in herer :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
where is Por!!! i want to see pic of Yaya and Por!!! srry for being to harsh but i want to see a pics of them two!!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
:coverlaf: Apparently , he said that he likes Yaya and was jealous of Nadech . He wishes she was his new n'ek !!!

Aaawwww...! .....Let's be nice and let him have Yaya for the day :rockon: Then , he will have to let Por T take over :ghehe:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yes i don't know what is going on cuz Por T is :missing: !!!

No fitting pic and it didn't look like he was at the acting classes either... :shrug: We need a Por T fan around.... They could have more infos.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Currently, Por T is filming 2 lakorn: Phupa Prea Mai (with Teaw) and Buang brap (with Ploy).

Filming of Phupa Prea Mai should be done this week.

Khun Somrak (ch3) said the location of Daow Rueng will be in the country-side (outside of Bangkok). They are planning to have a Photo-book for this lakorn (which implies that the location will be beautiful).

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Ninja ! That explains why Por is mr invisible right now, lol...

@ Alice. Is that last picture of Por part of the fittings ??? Oh man , he don't really look good on that pic .