[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
First day of shooting for Yaya, and from those pictures , she does look like she has a big mouth lol. She is so tomboyish there but she is still cute. I just don't know when the ceremony date will be at....And still no pictures of pranang :(

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Why do they make it a sceret shooting

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya look very cute and fresh. No wonder one of her gangster has a crush on her even as tomboy. Hope to see more pictures . Thank you for the picture.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
... . lmfao ! ..

i love that first picture, she looks so freakin kayoot! btw, credits to P'Mam for those snapshots.
Thanks CC ! In my excitement I forgot to credit the source !!! Lol !!! I did not get the pictures from P'Mam but Pomchatupol's IG, but will credit her too because I don't actually know if those pic did come from her originally.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I'm really excited to see Yaya as a fiesty tomboy in this! She looks so cute hehe! Love her and can't wait to see her with Por. Por looks younger than his age, I think this pairing will be fine. Can't wait for the lakorn ja! :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

Credits to ThelQzeroll​

I almost forgot that P'Num Krit is the director of this since Pjaew is doing Rang Pratana >< Oh well, I have faith in P'Mam's works.​
I'm so loving this little BTS clip and I look forward to see Miss tomboy​

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you CC for the clip. After saw the BST I want to watch this lakorn already. But still they didn't release any couple picture of Yaya and Por.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love Yaya and that chubby kid's relationship already. I didn't know P'Num was a freelance director, i thought he was just for Makers Group, anyways I'm glad he's directing, he usually has the most romantic endings.