[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks CC !!! They actually look really cute in that interview !!! I did not understand a thing except for Nadech 's name popping up lol , but they looked like they were enjoying themselves and that can only be a good thing !!!
My god , I have just realised how tall Por is next to Yaya !!! Lol

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
What ? Bie has been replaced by Kong ?! ... I actually was warming up to Bie, he was funny in that first BTS and has more the "thug look " too ... Sorry, but to me Kong looks kind of gay here with his trousers which are way too tight lol .
By the way , where is Jack ? Can't see him anywhere !... Hope he is still in here

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You for the pics. :D
Kong is also in here!!! GREAT!!!! He and that one girl is pairing up again.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
:lol: Zazoured, your comment on Kong is hilarious. I'll have to agree though. I prefer Bie and he does give off a more thuggish vibe. Aside from that, I do like the supportong cast of this lakorn, esp Pita, P'Num, P'Mam and P'Ton Juckrit. After watching all the interview videos, I personally think they're cute in motion. They're more sibling like but I like their interactions of how Por does attempt to help Yaya during questions, them always giggling at each other and all. I don't mind the age difference either since well, Yaya was already paired up with Rome and constant complaints about it won't change anything. Nonetheless, I highly look forward to this lakorn.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yaya is not shy around Por which is good so they have good chemistry onscreen. When Yaya took pictures with Nadech, she seemed so serious and little shy but not giggling like this.