[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
It would be so awesome if this lakorn gets subbed! *crossing fingers* 
I'm so happy it will air right when I'll be completely free! Yes! I am so ready for this! 
Loved the teaser, Yaya's character looks like is going to be totally different from what we've seen her before. 
I'm excited too cos all the weekend slot is the 5 khun chai series I'm bored of them too much promotion overrated the only that I've watch is Khun Chai Pat JamesJ/Bella the whole episode 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@bubbles its funny but doesn't have that "kick" to motivate me to finish one whole episode in a sitting :(  i love the kid too! he's so adorable hehe ^^ am currently on the 4th episode they are still bickering with each other lol! 

4 more days!!! 

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
loveyaya7 said:
@zazoured. I read from Yayaurassaya facebook page. One of the commentor wrote in eng that wishboniko will be subbing. Search for Daoreung magazine in her facebook, you will see it. Updated yesterday.
Thank you really much LoveYaya :)

Only two days to go before it starts. I just cannot wait. Yaya's character is going to be pretty rough in here and yeah , it will be a change from her other farm characters cus in here she is fearless and tough. The boys are going to get it ! Lol

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Yaya has chemistry with Por because I literally snoozed in Maya Tawan (i see her effort but aum was just blanddd).

pleasebegoodpleasebegood!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like it. I find Yaya funny and her acting decent. surprisingly , I am actually warming up to her pairing with Por T (which I wasn't expecting to do) but somewhat they have more charm onscreen than offscreen,lol . It is a comedy so there is no big drama to wait for but it is still entertaining enough for me.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm enjoying this lakorn.  Very funny and relaxing; all good veterans in here so I enjoy their acting.  Yaya did a decent job with her acting and I really like her character.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
This is better than MayaTawan. They have more conversations and story is progressing. It has comedy, action and drama.

The way the story being told in MT is different and a lot of times, empty without dialogue. A bit redundant. Quite a waste.

She is rough, tomboy and brave in ep 1. Cant wait to see what new adventure tonight.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
*blow kiss* to mrs chum, thanks for the live streaming link, my first time ever watching anything live and raw, very good experience, good quality and no buffering. Even understanding 2% of the convos, i get the gist of the story, so happy and proud of myself hehe

I really like it so far, everything from mood, tone to characters are very entertaining, and it's a bonus where there is no screaming annoying nangrais. I like it when reung fought with plat over the phone booth and the little saving her from the gliding motorbike, cute. When chinnakorn appeared 'drools', so fine looking and i miss his voice hehe (didnt know he's playing as her brother, he's her brother right?) and beautiful p'mam as reung's mum (such a goodlooking family). And i js love it when mor kong (couldnt catch his character's name) callls her as 'noooong reeeuung'.

so gona watch it live again!!! btw, what did the 3 monkies steal from the temple? and who wrote that love letter to mor kong?

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@zazoured. So far nothing from washy. I don't know whether the news is true or not. Finger crossed. If she is not, hopefully someone else would...

I think the three guys stealing power generator. And love letter would be that short hair girl. I think she likes mor kong. I think not Ai Reung because she has no interest in guys at the moment and found the love letter to be cheesy.

The way she involves in almost everybody lives makes me think she is a busy lady.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is pretty good for a first episode! No wonder Yaya was so tired filming this lakorn, she had to use so much strength. Her character talks so loud in most scenes she's always doing something, haha... I feel P'Por when he said in the interview that he wished his character get to do more fun stuff like the others, but instead his character is a good man and he doesn't act out like the others. 

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@loveyaya I have tried to message wishy on one of her YouTube account but she hasn't replied yet. I have checked again and again but nothing. Wishy is usually pretty fast so I doubt she is going to sub this one unfortunately :(
I also think DR is much more enjoyable than MT but it is still early on so things can change lol.

I am also loving Yaya's character. Guys, do you think Yaya does the 360 degree turn by herself ? I have watched closely and I think she is the one on the bike and no double has been used. I know her dad is into bikes, maybe it is in her genes lol. Ai Wan's dad is hilarious too. The way he ran to his chicken instead of his son. He looks really dodgy but a very funny dodgy. My friend told me that they refer to Dao Rueng as a guy and call her a he !!??? Haha, I wish I could understand it all but I am still enjoying despite it.

@bubba I am with you. I also enjoyed the scene in the phone booth and what followed too , with Plat throwing Dao on the floor to save her from the bike gliding towards her. That was a cute moment and it showed how brave Dao's character is.

By the way, did you all notice Yaya's sexy moves in the opening of the Lakorn ? It reminded me of jeed's dance with Fai when she moves her head around lol... Cannot wait to see that bit ^^