[Ch3] Dokmai Tai Mek (Pao Jin Jong)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Dammmm Phet & Yam tho haha Sighs, I'm growing old waiting for Ch3 to make Phet a pra'ek. He has the full package !! Haha

Bruh...James Ma and Phet are barely even promoted. Just one or two lakorn as pra'ek does make them a successful full-time pra'ek...mane.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Phet needs a chance, I want any crazy producer to make Phet pra'ek and I'm sure he would do so well. Seriously I do not understand CH3 sometimes.   :weee:
they like to torture fans like us i am loosing patients too

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Phet joined CH3 with The Sixth Sense in 2012 so I think he's still have chance...
Phet is working hard right now. I think he joined the project that hard to do like Bang Rajan so I hope the elders will see it in him
Ae's kids also have Richy and Diana right...tsk tsk...Why can't he see that instead of pushing these twos to be n'ek, he should upgrade Phet to be p'ek instead :'(

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Haha this guy can be praek because his manager is A Supachai. I always say this but in the industry, you have to be really thick faced or you won't get a lot of work opportunities. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
http://youtu.be/ZN5bJQwIyNw

I think this lakorn is going to have 2 pairs the second pair I think is Prima and Non

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He is cute! Lol. Some may not think he's p'ek material but he really has such an amazing body, it's distracting. Lol. It's something we rarely see in p'eks. He does resemble Oat from Pat's new lakorn. He sounds so cute when he said that he believes he can be prince charming. Lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
janajelly1 said:
Phet needs a chance, I want any crazy producer to make Phet pra'ek and I'm sure he would do so well. Seriously I do not understand CH3 sometimes.   :weee:
I agree. Phet definitely have the whole package. >.> Im waiting for the day he gets a lead role. But yay, Yam.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Updated..Yam & Denkhun actually look good to me..btw, it's hard to find update abt this one @@@

cre: minemynt + malibanana + kiakk