[Ch3] Dokmai Tai Mek (Pao Jin Jong)

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
I tried I really tried to watch 2 parts of the first ep on thaitv3 official..the male lead has absolutely no charisma. How can this be a prime time Lakorn?? It should be evening.

So Yaem's song in here is really catchy...gives me somewhat of a Katreeya English vibe from back in her Siamese Kat days. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awl78iHHwAE

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought it was boring but I was watching it with my mom and she likes it. Except for Jampa who she thinks is the most annoying character ever. She wants to punch her every time her face is onscreen and keeps telling me to fast forward anytime she's on.

What happened to PJJ? They haven't done a quality lakorn ever since they moved to Ch3. They did some of the most memorable Ch7 lakorns back in their time with them but it's like a whole differrent company now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I kinda think that ch3 just doesn't give them that chance to create good lakorns like ch7. Atch7, they had top quality casts, at ch3 it seems like they were given people the ch3 want to newly promote, i think. What i like about PJJ is that they spare no expense when it comes to props, scenaries, and costume. I think this lakorn could be a lot better if the cast fit. I really like Yam but I kinda don't think she fit the role. Maybe because I liked her a lot better in the more mature role like her last one with Smart. Can't wait to see her in the lakorn with Son. As for Denkhun, he's cute, easy to look at but his acting isn't good enough, strong enough to carry a lakorn himself yet.

Prim pulls off the annoying character quite well. Lol. Gotta say I hate and like her character in here. Otherwise, Denkhun is a very convincing prince. That one dude named Yang, Ming's older brother is stiff as hell. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh no. Has anyone seen Denkhun's new nose? Ahhh...ehhhh

]
C:mosmos77/denkhunfc

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'll give it some time.....but still, DK should've kept his natural nose.

Yay Meuy wlll find out Win's true identity by tomorrow!!! 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I'm probably the only AFer here watching this lakorn. Lol. 
I'm watching it for Prim, even though her character is annoying lol. Hopefully no more supporting roles for her after this lol