[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

2nd OST is released!!! Just one more hour before this airs. I can’t catch it LIVE but I can’t wait to watch it later today.

From both OST’s I’m expecting lots of sweets & somewhat comedy. I barely see any of their drama. I guess it’s good. I kind of miss seeing some comedy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So watched the first episode...I am not sure what to think of it just yet. I don't know why but it irks me when they play this silly sound in the background when a character say or do something that's supposed to be funny. For me, it always ruined the moment.

Yeena has her moments where she's cute but her halfie gene unfortunately will catch up fast. There are instances where she is older than James. The scene where he grabbed her butt in the elevator, I don't find it funny but silly in a way I don't know how to make of it because of some serious tones then comedy out of the blue.

James is adorable in some scenes others I am like uh huh James...first episode for me is OK.

Yoghurt in this lakorn is like a sexier and better dressed version of Yeena. Yeena for an odd reason reminds me of Angie Hasting in her lakorn with Chakrit.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh man those sounds always annoys me and you would think after 30+ years of watching lakorns I'd be used to it :rolleyes:. My bf who is non Asian used to ask why asians are so into adding those ridiculous 70s era type of sounds. I'm like no sweetie not asians but just Thais :facepalm:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

The first OST is released!!!!!!!! I am too excited. I’m jumping for joy right now. Double bonus having it being sung by James Ma!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:. THIS! This is the James Ma I missed. Someone help me. I can’t contain my excitement anymore. I’m so ready for Monday.is anyone else as ready as I am?! I just can’t. This is still me :aaaaa:

2nd OST is released!!! Just one more hour before this airs. I can’t catch it LIVE but I can’t wait to watch it later today.

From both OST’s I’m expecting lots of sweets & somewhat comedy. I barely see any of their drama. I guess it’s good. I kind of miss seeing some comedy.
Thanks for sharing :).

View attachment 22086
Cr. Pari_jma
Omg this is one of my fave pics from the fitting!
So cute :).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
No screenshots just yet lol! I just finished ep.1 & it’s late where I am but before I go to sleep I just want to say ehhh. Since my Thai isn’t that great yet, I only understood so much. The plot is kin of confusing & I don’t understand what Yimyuth (James) is trying to do about his parent’s info. I know he wants to find out who caused the death of his parents, but that scene where he falls in the “Hall of Fame” room confused me. Does he have memory loss then? Or is he just so scarred he forgot a lot of things? He just remembered right then that he has a younger sibling. The intro for James was good though. Love how he says “I’m only good with 2 things: using my charms & having money” while just throwing money freely out to the public. Send me some of that money LOL!

First Episode I have to say is okay. Don’t hate me but I don’t like Yoghurt in here. Her acting for this role isn’t tolerable. From the very beginning when we saw her, I couldn’t buy it. Is she supposed to be some kind of naive spoiled girl? If so, she sucks at portraying it. I honestly think Pear could have done better for this role. I mean I cringed so hard when she was sitting on the rooftop crying about her forbidden love with Yimyuth. When all 3 girls hugged her acting was so off. Yeena is doing okay. Her character is one that doesn’t give a crap about P’ek so she has that w/e & idc demeanor. She still looks a little off trying to portray it at some points but it’s not too bad. From time she does look older than him. & she’s a secretary of Pinmook(Yoghurt) but I never see her w/ Pinmook lol. They have a few scenes where James is kind of awkward but for him I can look past it lol (my bias self).
I think once I can get to watching this with subs, I’ll understand more & better. I’ll wait to see episode 2 & then fully give out more thoughts later in the week.