[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Are there any updates on this? I feel like Nine and Pon will be in here for sure due to their rising popularity. Pretty sure that's who Ch3 will push to take over in the future.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't miss this one! I've been waiting for years. Lol. My most highly anticipated series bc this is still hands down my all time favorite series. I hope this is true bc I srsly want to know who's going to get casted.

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
I just saw the new that “ Duang Jai Tewaprom season 2” is coming soon and I really hope Patricia Good will be included in this series <3 and. I thinks it’s will be good is Patricia pair up with Nine ♥ They’ll make a perfect couple. Hope it’s will happen

sn@ppycat

sarNie Egg
I remember watching the SJ series years ago! I didn’t even know there was a sequel of their children until today.So exciting!:aaaaa:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
News over at pantip that ch3 may be close to announcing the cast soon. geez let this be true. im tired of hearing "soon soon soon" with the cast announcement only for it to be delayed again and again.

DJT.jpg
c pantip

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Bow does seem to have a high chance to be in here. I think I read somewhere that her lakorn with Nadech is almost done already? If that's the case, her schedule should fit nicely for this. Nine only has the one with Baifern and he's been filming that one forever i feel like. should be almost done as well. if they couple up in here, they'll def be cute.

Pie and Pon are very popular candidates to be in here. i can see pie being in here since she only has one new one with james ma. pon though, he has 2 he's filming and an upcoming one with nychaa. he seems too packed to be in here now... i'll be surprised if he is with his busy schedule. boy will be over working himself, tho it would be nice if he was in here.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Bow does seem to have a high chance to be in here. I think I read somewhere that her lakorn with Nadech is almost done already? If that's the case, her schedule should fit nicely for this. Nine only has the one with Baifern and he's been filming that one forever i feel like. should be almost done as well. if they couple up in here, they'll def be cute.

Pie and Pon are very popular candidates to be in here. i can see pie being in here since she only has one new one with james ma. pon though, he has 2 he's filming and an upcoming one with nychaa. he seems too packed to be in here now... i'll be surprised if he is with his busy schedule. boy will be over working himself, tho it would be nice if he was in here.
I want Pon in here but I know he’s almost finished with Keb Pandin so there’s still hope.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Don’t know how true this is but they are saying Bow may be pairing up with Ryu for one of the parts. Ryu is a baby. I think he’s only 20, if even that lol. He’s super tall though. I could see them playing in the Taew and Bomb one since Bow can speak Isan.

With Pon, I really think they are going to pair him up with Gina. I saw they were recently in a MV together so I feel like it’s very likely.

http://instagr.am/p/CLv91Iwp66l/

may1363

sarNie Adult
Don’t know how true this is but they are saying Bow may be pairing up with Ryu for one of the parts. Ryu is a baby. I think he’s only 20, if even that lol. He’s super tall though. I could see them playing in the Taew and Bomb one since Bow can speak Isan.

With Pon, I really think they are going to pair him up with Gina. I saw they were recently in a MV together so I feel like it’s very likely.

Don’t know who’s the Ryu guys. Want to see Bow pair up with someone in her age or older. Would love to see her with Nine or Pon. I’m not familiar with the newbies.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Don’t know how true this is but they are saying Bow may be pairing up with Ryu for one of the parts.
Ryu is a baby. I think she’s only 20, if even that lol. He’s super tall though.
Don’t know who’s the Ryu guys. Want to see Bow pair up with someone in her age or older. Would love to see her with Nine or Pon. I’m not familiar with the newbies.
Yeah, he’s a newbie. He was part of the 9X9 boy band group. He already has two lakorns as peks so they are trying to push him for sure if they add this one.

may1363

sarNie Adult

Maybe the rumour is true since Bow liked the post
http://instagr.am/p/CLv_0CmFa_s/

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe the rumour is true since Bow liked the post
http://instagr.am/p/CLv_0CmFa_s/
Dang I was hoping to see her with Pon or Nine... I haven't seen Ryu's acting yet. Though he's good looking, he's sooo young. But it's interesting he's in 9x9 considering Bow's quite close to some of their members (JJ, Ice). At least it's a refreshing pair so it's all good. Still I wanna see her with Pon some day tho..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
In
Dang I was hoping to see her with Pon or Nine... I haven't seen Ryu's acting yet. Though he's good looking, he's sooo young. But it's interesting he's in 9x9 considering Bow's quite close to some of their members (JJ, Ice). At least it's a refreshing pair so it's all good. Still I wanna see her with Pon some day tho..
I was hoping Pon too. Ryu acted in “In Family We Trust” but honestly his character wasn’t in it as much lol