[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
What!!!!! Pope was almost the p'ek for this lakorn. Omg I was so pissed off Yard getting these weak role and didn't read any other post. Wow Yard and Pope would look really hot together. Aww I hope he feels better. Thats true how we were talking about Pope and that he should become p'ek, we almost got our wish too. I'm glad they see Pope potential, that's why they want to cast him as p'ek and his lakorn hasn't even aired yet. In a way I don't want Pope to start out in an unimportant role, but he would have been so hot next to Yard. I do like First I just want Pope now!!! Damn Pope looks way younger than his age, he look around Grate age. Thanks for the news. We will get our wish one day I hope.
haha i thought you would of seen the comment that sirpass made. yea its true, yard always co star with unknown actors and get weak roles..not only that, she work with sucky productions too

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
What!!!!! Pope was almost the p'ek for this lakorn. Omg I was so pissed off Yard getting these weak role and didn't read any other post. Wow Yard and Pope would look really hot together. Aww I hope he feels better. Thats true how we were talking about Pope and that he should become p'ek, we almost got our wish too. I'm glad they see Pope potential, that's why they want to cast him as p'ek and his lakorn hasn't even aired yet. In a way I don't want Pope to start out in an unimportant role, but he would have been so hot next to Yard. I do like First I just want Pope now!!! Damn Pope looks way younger than his age, he look around Grate age. Thanks for the news. We will get our wish one day I hope.
I hope so too since Pope was so close to play lead in this lakorn!! Hehe. But he will be supporting in his first 3 lakorns. He already working so hard filming 2 lakorns right now since the with Chompoo is already done.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder what happen to quiz and quest. they had some great lakorns in the past. i just realized they produce "samee ngern pon" with pol/joy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha i thought you would of seen the comment that sirpass made. yea its true, yard always co star with unknown actors and get weak roles..not only that, she work with sucky productions too
I want Yard to play for Broadcast or Lakornthai maybe even P'kai crew, I'm so mad cos they won't air kaew rud klao cos
i love how she's princess in there.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. No first when I saw Yard and First name I was very surprise. I do like First hes cute, but I wanted to see Yard with a more popular P'ek. Then I commented, but didn't read the others. When I calmed down I came back to the page and then saw sirpass comment. Lol. And man was I :angry: I don't like the productions either, I have watched a few of their old lakorn in the pass, and its pretty bad. I only hope this would be better, because its interesting to see First and Yard. Hes pretty tall too. I thought First and Mint made a really cute couple in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying. Maybe this will be a romantic/comedy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^wasnt that lakorn for broadcast too? Yep what a waste!
yeah it was Broadcast and they film it for nothing none feedback, somehow i want Ch3 to pair Yard with Au for a new lakorn
as a new pair for the list maybe to make my wish come true pair them both in the 5 upcoming series. :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope so too since Pope was so close to play lead in this lakorn!! Hehe. But he will be supporting in his first 3 lakorns. He already working so hard filming 2 lakorns right now since the with Chompoo is already done.
In a way I do like that Pope is going to be playing the supporting role for the three lakorn, so this way people will see his potential and see if he can really act. I know he can though... maybe because I think he has that sexy vibe to him when he's on-screen.lol. Some actor and actress start their first lakorn as the p'ek and n'ek, and the others that play the supporting role takes a lot longer to become the lead. I do hope we see Pope as the lead, he can start off playing those aggressive role, :slapandkissse3:.lol. I guess he can play in a better production, although it would be so exciting to see Yard and Pope pair. Hoping in the future, with a better production.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^just like grate, he was a vilian and now hes playing pra'ek lol same goes with Om. people tend to fall for the supporting cast

alice, Au looked cute in the lakorn with Yard. its too bad we wont get to see it! ch3 should of just released it on Dvd because thats such a waste of time and money for the production

Samee Ngern Pon with Pol/Joy was for Quiz n Quest. i liked that lakorn

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
^^just like grate, he was a vilian and now hes playing pra'ek lol same goes with Om. people tend to fall for the supporting cast

alice, Au looked cute in the lakorn with Yard. its too bad we wont get to see it! ch3 should of just released it on Dvd because thats such a waste of time and money for the production

Samee Ngern Pon with Pol/Joy was for Quiz n Quest. i liked that lakorn
Oh how can I forget that lakorn, that was a good one. lol. Yeah I like that lakorn too. Yeah sometimes I like the villan more than I like the p'ek. I like that Grate and Om worked their way up, and I am so glad they're now the lead. Otherwise we probably wouldn't have seen Grate and Matt paired up. Or OM with Mint and Ploy. Oh which lakorn are you talking about with Au and Yard?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh how can I forget that lakorn, that was a good one. lol. Yeah I like that lakorn too. Yeah sometimes I like the villan more than I like the p'ek. I like that Grate and Om worked their way up, and I am so glad they're now the lead. Otherwise we probably wouldn't have seen Grate and Matt paired up. Or OM with Mint and Ploy. Oh which lakorn are you talking about with Au and Yard?
the lakorn with Au and Yard is for Broadcast 'Jao Ying Kaew Rud Klao' Lord Princess Glass Tiara' but its a stock one but
an amazing one since Yard is a princess but fake herself as an ordinary girl cos on a special vacation for her kingdom
Au his a archaeologist so they both on a journey together but the p'ek doesn't know the n'ek is a princess and she's a
strange personality and later the pra'nang falls inlove and Au got so mad when he knew Yard is a princess and it might
be those like bodyguard and princess. Ch3 announce they might release to DVD.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
the lakorn with Au and Yard is for Broadcast 'Jao Ying Kaew Rud Klao' Lord Princess Glass Tiara' but its a stock one but
an amazing one since Yard is a princess but fake herself as an ordinary girl cos on a special vacation for her kingdom
Au his a archaeologist so they both on a journey together but the p'ek doesn't know the n'ek is a princess and she's a
strange personality and later the pra'nang falls inlove and Au got so mad when he knew Yard is a princess and it might
be those like bodyguard and princess. Ch3 announce they might release to DVD.
Oh I saw it stocked for so long. Wait so that ment the lakorn was already finish they just didn't release it? Omg the story is awesome... It's really interesting, I want to see it so badly now. I have been waiting for that lakorn I thought it wasn't going to happen. That's sux that it hasn't been released. Thanks a lot Alice, u gave me a brief summary but very interesting one. Love those bodyguard princess lakorn. I hope they release it on DVD soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^its too bad because ch3 isnt gonna air any of their stocked lakorns :thumbdown:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard said middle of the month they will have the opening

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=13432

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tinah 555. I can't wait to see them together ^__^ Yard seems to have many lakorns for Quiz & Quest now before it was Pat that had many lakorns for them. Lol. I think their production is decent since I've only seen one lakorn by them Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa 555.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wanna say something that Yard she suited with maturer pra'ek more than the younger pra'ek. Yard she looks so maturer than
her age she is 24 but she look more than that age. But she is very pretty and cute her eyes stand out both as n'ek and rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw thats something different for yard. so this is not based from the novel? because i dont think n'ek was Esan.