[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
awe -- Yard's singing? -- i dont' like it when she sing .. she doesn't have a good voice.
her voice is annoying in both singing and talking but acting very wise she's even
better than some of the newbie from other channels that are so promoted.

tinah

sarNie Coma
clip from the fitting. first is huge!

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10528712/A10528712.html
credit to cityloveyou

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Yard she's tiny small standing next to First his so mighty huge and tall :faint:

tinah

sarNie Coma
pictures from FB of DTNDJ

whoa, boy and first look like brothers lol even with really high heels, yard will still be a lot shorter than first

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yard and First looks cute but funny weird thing she's tiny next to him, I'm starting
to like First now bet this will be another airing evening slot and Yard she looks
young and cute on the one she's standing next to First but the one she's dress up
in the dancing outfit with all those girls she looks kind of old and mature.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard so beautiful!! i never saw her dressed up in traditional clothing in her lakorns

thanks sirpass

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
First image resemble New Wongsakorn, except First his way taller. i believe Yard
is gorgeous too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
At some angle Yardthip kind of resemble bit of Jackie from ngao prai and the way she
act and facial expression like P'Anne maybe its just me thinking what i view of her
At Yard Fc some said Yard/Anne look alike they went to that diva night thaicatwalk
together.