[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh, I understand it now . They're in a parallel universe , where it's the same person but in difference situation/life :p

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Weird that its the same universe. Buang Hong and Tam Ruk Keun Jai are similar in a sense that they are a drama taking place in a business type area like farming and hotel services but this lakorn is a depressing supernatural, revenge type lakorn, odd fit.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thats so weird that Mew will be playing for 2 different characters in this series, and tik is getting soo many roles with all young girls too wth.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thats so weird that Mew will be playing for 2 different characters in this series, and tik is getting soo many roles with all young girls too wth.

Right? lol How does he have time to play in all these lakorns. I wish it would be Ken T. Would love to see him with some of the young nang'eks. Like his wife need to let him wander!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In the lakorn defense the pra'ek is like 20 years older than the nang'ek lololol so at least in this storyline it'll make sense hahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well at least it's not Patricia, I would cry or Por. At least I will watch Tik J and they do look cute in that other series just that it seems like I'll be watching nothing but Tik next year

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well at least it's not Patricia, I would cry or Por. At least I will watch Tik J and they do look cute in that other series just that it seems like I'll be watching nothing but Tik next year
I was reading somewhere that channel 3 is trying to usher out of the "idol" looking guys phase and gear more towards "Lor Kem" type. Maybe this is why we're seeing more guys like Tik? Lol.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Well the trilogy isn't directly connected but they exist in the same universe, if that makes any sense. Like the leads are related or know each other some how

Tarm Ruk Keun Jai with Mew & Nadech, Buang Hong James Ji & Kimberley, (Nadech and James Ji were best friends and partners in business, I don't remember how they are tied to the cast in this one, but they are.)

Oh interesting! But weird how this one is supernatural/reincarnation while the other two are just normal lols

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Pancake play in Buang Hong and Duay Raeng Atitharn as well?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
No channel has ever made all 3 into a real trilogy like the novels. Ch7 never did Tarm Ruk, not sure why, rights issue? Buang Hong/Duay Raeng were treated as separate stories both times by Ch7, the first set with Tua/Kob and John/Noi and then the 2 remakes both with Pancake in them. I thought Pa'Jaew at one point said he wanted to be the first to do the trilogy which is why they were remaking it so soon after Pancake's stuff but probably changed his mind since he's not doing this one.

They're connected by Nai Singh, the p'ek in Tarm Ruk. The p'ek in here is a good friend of Nai Singh and Singh calls him Uncle though they're not blood related. Krit also designed p'ek's hotel in Buang Hong. In Kob's version I think Kob/Tua went to visit Nai Singh's farm to discuss the building of the Buang Hong Hotel. And Singh flirts with n'ek to get p'ek jealous and admits that he likes n'ek.

Then in the books, Krit/Nat makes a cameo in Tarm Ruk.

Even though this book is a different tone, all 3 have the same thing in common with n'ek working for p'ek for whatever reason. Maybe the author was depressed when she started out writing this one lol

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Looks like Mew's having a pre-fitting?? And Ploy is also in here it seems!

Namfon and Ploy Patrakorn are also in here! So many repeating casts from Raknakara!!! Should be exciting even though I don't really care for Tik lol :p
IMG_3738.jpg IMG_3728.jpg IMG_3730.jpg IMG_3731.jpg IMG_3732.jpg

Pujira ig

Last edited: