[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol finally watching this and enjoying it actually. I was expecting to find some annoyance buy none at the moment. Maybe I'm biased to Mew hahaha. As for her voice, I've always thought she sounded like that no?
Yeah, it's always been like that, but I think it's worst in here. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's always been like that, but I think it's worst in here. Haha.
I don't think I ever pay attention to her voice. But in here it's so obvious that it's hard not. The first 2 episodes she was so nasal then it change to being deep lol. I really like her hair in here though but I don't think she's her best as an overall appearance. I started watching some of the FIN scenes...not sure it's a good idea because I am seeing Tik way too much lol. I am still keeping up with the drama here and there till she's getting to her revenge part. But I am not really into it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea this is not entirely the best lakorn but it’s still keeping me from wanting to know more cuz I wanna see what happens to Vorada and how Natamon is going to revenge the killer.

Idk about y’all but I like Tik in here.. thank god!! Lol!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I like how he’s portraying Krit so far! It’s not very often Mew gets a handsome or good looking p’ek so I’ll consider Tik one of the better ones TEHEHHEHEHEHE:risas3::celebrate16::angel10:

~~
Can’t wait for Wednesday!!!!!

And this production is NOT BAD in my opinion! It’s almost Annethong quality LOL:risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have been watching some Chinese ones lately
I've been going Koreans. Everytime I click on Chinese I get exhausted with their 50+ episodes :eek:

Yea this is not entirely the best lakorn but it’s still keeping me from wanting to know more cuz I wanna see what happens to Vorada and how Natamon is going to revenge the killer.

Idk about y’all but I like Tik in here.. thank god!! Lol!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I like how he’s portraying Krit so far! It’s not very often Mew gets a handsome or good looking p’ek so I’ll consider Tik one of the better ones TEHEHHEHEHEHE:risas3::celebrate16::angel10:

~~

And this production is NOT BAD in my opinion! It’s almost Annethong quality LOL:risas3:
Lol I was expecting to get annoyed with Tik's acting but so far not too bad lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I've been going Koreans. Everytime I click on Chinese I get exhausted with their 50+ episodes :eek:

Lol I was expecting to get annoyed with Tik's acting but so far not too bad lol.
Chinese dramas are intimidating with their episodes but some dramas are so good that those long episodes goes by fast. When I first watched Legend of Yun Xi, I wasn't sure about the 48 episodes but I liked it so much I didn't mind another 20 episodes lol.

I haven't enjoyed a K drama for a while. I began watching one the other day, Devilish Joy... The main guy's voice, his tall frame is just intimidating.

xodxo

I watch it last night . I can't stop staring at tik's mouth tho lol , I know he got teeth in there.
LOLOL :risas3: if you think his mouth is bad in here....go watch YLC LOL~~ I swear he had no teeth in there lmfaooooooo

@KitKat516 he is def pretty likable to me ahahhaha cuz I know I was scared from earlier thinking he was gonna be all wrinkly :risas3: but no, he’s pretty charming TBH

Cuz when I saw him fitting in his other lakorn they were looking all wrinkly and shitttt that I thought goodness tik’s gonna kill it in here... but voila!! He’s not bad! And I like how he carries himself and his character so far! Nothing to complain from me lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
LOLOL :risas3: if you think his mouth is bad in here....go watch YLC LOL~~ I swear he had no teeth in there lmfaooooooo

@KitKat516 he is def pretty likable to me ahahhaha cuz I know I was scared from earlier thinking he was gonna be all wrinkly :risas3: but no, he’s pretty charming TBH

Cuz when I saw him fitting in his other lakorn they were looking all wrinkly and shitttt that I thought goodness tik’s gonna kill it in here... but voila!! He’s not bad! And I like how he carries himself and his character so far! Nothing to complain from me lol
Same here. I'm actually enjoying it. Not loving it but not hating it either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol not noticing it at all. Biased much? :risas3:
I don't blame ya. Because I'm still loving every bit of her in here. I'm loving her annoyed pissed expressions. Haha.

~~

Well I'm glad someone likes him. Haha.

xodxo

I don't blame ya. Because I'm still loving every bit of her in here. I'm loving her annoyed pissed expressions. Haha.

Well I'm glad someone likes him. Haha.
Well, I was def surprised that I could actually like his acting and self in his 40s so he did good!

I have a friend just 30yo, she was dating a white guy in his early 40s. I said dang whoa?? She said good in bed lmfaooo!!:risas3::risas3: *irrelevant but oh well~~ guys in 40s are the new 20s** lmao!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well, I was def surprised that I could actually like his acting and self in his 40s so he did good!

I have a friend just 30yo, she was dating a white guy in his early 40s. I said dang whoa?? She said good in bed lmfaooo!!:risas3::risas3: *irrelevant but oh well~~ guys in 40s are the new 20s** lmao!
Hahha. Because they're experienced!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh ok I get what some of you are saying now about Tik. Toward the end of epi 3 in the hospital scene with his sisters, his acting was a little stiff like he was in a staged play.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
In Kob's version, the older sister didn't have that big of a part, I hardly remember seeing her. But she didn't outright steal her sister's crush, she was kinda forced to marry him, if I can remember correctly, which made the younger sister even more of a brat to just be mad at your older sister for being forced to marry a guy who don't even like you.

But in this version, what we've seen so far is that the older sister knew of the young sister's crush but still went ahead and dated the guy secretly (granted, the guy doesn't like the younger sister so....it's not really stealing, it's just being a really really really inconsiderate older sister) and makes me sympathize the little sister a little bit (just a little bit because besides the fact that her sister married her crush, she was a big mean b*tch). Does make me curious if they changed this version and the older sister maybe does have a connection to Worada's death......

Never saw Pancake's version so idk how they portrayed the older sister in there