[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
in the previous versions, did people find out who Nat was this early? Cause her two friends are going around telling everyone who she is and what she's planning on doing and I don't remember that in Kob's version (didn't really watch pancake's version but from what i saw, her friend and the friend's mom was really sweet not like this version)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
in the previous versions, did people find out who Nat was this early? Cause her two friends are going around telling everyone who she is and what she's planning on doing and I don't remember that in Kob's version (didn't really watch pancake's version but from what i saw, her friend and the friend's mom was really sweet not like this version)
Her guy friend knows but idk about the girl fiend cuz she’s just annoying rn lol ahahaha ever since her Dad lunch with Nat, she became mean to Nat so.. dk

~~
Anyhow dang I caught the part where Nat was punishing Krit I’m the dark room or basement and ... it was so-so, but after Krit said he’s never killed Vorada no matter what Nat believes him or not...Nat did her magic and the boxes fall on top of him..then she left him lying in pain... she came up and locked the room..dang she bawling. That scene was good!! Mew can cry so beautifully. She cried of remorse and pain, but it was a beautiful cry from a weakling acting like Mewsy. HAhhha. It had me crying. Def a beautiful scene.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Anyhow dang I caught the part where Nat was punishing Krit I’m the dark room or basement and ... it was so-so, but after Krit said he’s never killed Vorada no matter what Nat believes him or not...Nat did her magic and the boxes fall on top of him..then she left him lying in pain... she came up and locked the room..dang she bawling. That scene was good!! Mew can cry so beautifully. She cried of remorse and pain, but it was a beautiful cry from a weakling acting like Mewsy. HAhhha. It had me crying. Def a beautiful scene.
Hey @xodxo , do you know what episode that is in? I’m watching it on Ch.3’s YT. Thank you!

xodxo

Hey @xodxo , do you know what episode that is in? I’m watching it on Ch.3’s YT. Thank you!
It’s todays episode dear. I caught it live LOL ahahaha. It’s ep. 10, maybe break 6 or so. Tomorrow is the finale. :)

~~

I think after I watch the whole show, I’ll rate and share in my critiques. I see So much flaw with this remake. :( It could have been done so beautifullywith so many more emotions from Mew, she could have carried Natamon so much better but dang.. disappointed in Nat. The only thing so far that I love is her crying in that scene I described earlier. It was a pretty remorseful cry from Mew. It was done well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't remember. . . too long ago. Haha

xodxo

@maimyang whoops it’s ep10, break 5! I love that particular scene. Rewatched it 10x lol :) love mews crying and may I add she’s beautiful in that crying, more so than herself through out the lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It’s todays episode dear. I caught it live LOL ahahaha. It’s ep. 10, maybe break 6 or so. Tomorrow is the finale. :)

~~

I think after I watch the whole show, I’ll rate and share in my critiques. I see So much flaw with this remake. :( It could have been done so beautifullywith so many more emotions from Mew, she could have carried Natamon so much better but dang.. disappointed in Nat. The only thing so far that I love is her crying in that scene I described earlier. It was a pretty remorseful cry from Mew. It was done well.
Can't believe you're still in. Haha.

I'm surprise they haven't released the opening theme. . .

xodxo

Can't believe you're still in. Haha.

I'm surprise they haven't released the opening theme. . .
I stick through cuz I really wanna see how much Mew will improve ya know? So far, no difference lolol still lacking the emotion with boring acting .. just saying the lines.. no inner from her. Smh. Where are you?? LOL

But her crying did go really well. I’m not critics, so still waiting for you critical review(s). lol.

I like Tik in here. He’s really mature for this role and I like the way he carries himself in here. It’s likable. Namfon is also amazing! Without these two people, this lakorn would fall flat face. Lol.:nut::BangHead::eek:

~~

I am really liking the opening theme now. It’s sexy hahahahahahaha his voice helps put me to sleep it’s soothing lol :D

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
@maimyang whoops it’s ep10, break 5! I love that particular scene. Rewatched it 10x lol :) love mews crying and may I add she’s beautiful in that crying, more so than herself through out the lakorn.
Awww,she looked so Torn and heartbroken.:crybaby2::icon12: I agree, she was beautiful in that scene

xodxo

While trying to catch the last ep live, ch3 app died on me. So I only saw up to the part where the little girl revealed who the killer was. Sh*t, the scene Namfon got ran over by the car looked too real, lol, like seriously she was thrown into the sky. Omg. :eek:

Anyhow, since nobody’s really watching. Here’s a pretty but nonsense scene of Mewsy. Lol. Mew’s acting in here is terrible. No emotion. No nothing. Just empty and reading lines. Very useless. Hopefully she can improve on her next one, peeps. Gosh, I’m so close to giving up on her....:yawn::yawn::confused: Thanks to Tik and Namfon for saving the show❗❗♦

862A545D-3579-4A08-82A3-CF544094E08E.jpeg 61C44476-FF62-4BCA-A563-4FA62E1B2A87.jpeg A8670DC1-07F2-4134-8CEE-4CB77961D73F.jpeg

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching that scene right now and I totally agree. Mew did very well, remind me of that scene in RN when Taew gagged her and told her what she was gonna do before going out to die.

xodxo

I'm watching that scene right now and I totally agree. Mew did very well, remind me of that scene in RN when Taew gagged her and told her what she was gonna do before going out to die.
It was the most beautiful and heart wrenching crying scene in here. Mew was a sweetheart in RN. It’s my favorite lakorn of hers. :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
The ending was so beautiful! Especially the last scene when I saw the rings on their fingers! Such a small detail that made up for everything wrong with this lakorn lols. I’m gonna go cut together all the sweet scenes with Krit and Warada/Nat and pretend it’s a different lakorn.

These two definitely need another one together with a better storyline and better acting. But just because the ending was so beautiful (and cause I love Tik and Mew so much) I give this a 7/10 lololols

pinklotus

sarNie Egg
I had a chance to finish up on this lakorn. Mew was very pretty in some scenes but other scenes she fell short of charm and acting gigs. I wanted to like this lakorn so bad so I can convince myself Mew has improved but she was lacking and fell short from connecting me the audience that she was two distinct characters. She may have struggled decipher between the old and new girl, partly the director didn’t help her make a clear distinction. With this said, one bad lakorn doesn’t say her next one won’t be good. Hope to see her work on improving and carrying on with the necessary acting to convey her character.

Reactions: D~D