[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think they added extensions to her hair. Was there really a point? They added like three inches. Lol. Matt is lucky. In this day and age, you can chop off your hair and still be in demand. Back in the day, no one would want to hire you. Look at Anne. When she cut her hair like in Samee Tee Tra with Au, she said no one wanted to hire her because her hair was too short. Lol. I'm more interested in seeing our pranangs so what's the point with Chakrit isn't there? Haha. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I think they added extensions to her hair. Was there really a point? They added like three inches. Lol. Matt is lucky. In this day and age, you can chop off your hair and still be in demand. Back in the day, no one would want to hire you. Look at Anne. When she cut her hair like in Samee Tee Tra with Au, she said no one wanted to hire her because her hair was too short. Lol. I'm more interested in seeing our pranangs so what's the point with Chakrit isn't there? Haha. 
Chakrit probably busy 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I hope they cut his hair....Chakrit's hair.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
@phatman this has nothing to do with the lakorn but every time I see your siggie it makes me smile.. I really want to see Ken+Matt pair up!! It would be a dream come true

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:
@phatman this has nothing to do with the lakorn but every time I see your siggie it makes me smile.. I really want to see Ken+Matt pair up!! It would be a dream come true
Haha. It's a dream that one day I hope will come true.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So problems arose for Donut's new production. She had to replace the crew members because they didn't agree about certain things. Donut told reporters to not blame them; blame her instead. She has high expectations and tend to set the bars very high for herself. Since this is her first production, she wants things to come out as perfect as possible. Luckily they didn't start filming yet. The cast understands. She has found a new crew team. That's why she sent Bomb to acting class. Lol. Donut's not playing around yall.   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Its great that she is setting standards high for herself, then we know that what ever happens she tried her best for it. Love it that she's not playing around and she shouldn't. this is business and business is war. LOL. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. Haha. She is very serious. I can see her become successful in this field. I hope she does. Hehe.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
byebye said:
Shoother I would send Bomb to acting boot camp. Like no contact from the outside world until he can show me more than one expression.
He can show more than one, but can he show more than five?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
Shoother I would send Bomb to acting boot camp. Like no contact from the outside world until he can show me more than one expression.

:coverlaf:  He just needs to go to from robotic to tolerable... for now... hahaha I expect him to be okay-ish after his acting lessons. Or else there is absolutely no excuses. He's had what, 3 lakorns already? (+shooting 1 more) Should have some sort of improvement by now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I wonder if Donut look at him or his previous works and said...boy you need some work.

Man, I still cringe no matter how long it has been when he told Jamie Fox he is an actor. Oh, regardless if he is bad or worse it would not affect his status as a prime time pra'ek. I mean, he already has another lakorn with Ice...so he's save. Lucky...lucky dude. Did he at some point in his life found a four leaves clover or something lol