[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Mahalo you don't want to see it. I actually feel bad for Bomb because he was that bad. His English wasn't too good but you can still understand...though overall it was embarrassing. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have Bomb interview Jamie was an epic fail.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. They are trying really hard to promote Bomb. If I were Donut I'd kick him to the curb. Haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Lol...I wonder if Donut look at him or his previous works and said...boy you need some work.

Man, I still cringe no matter how long it has been when he told Jamie Fox he is an actor. Oh, regardless if he is bad or worse it would not affect his status as a prime time pra'ek. I mean, he already has another lakorn with Ice...so he's save. Lucky...lucky dude. Did he at some point in his life found a four leaves clover or something lol
HAHAHAAH! Your four leaf clovers got me rolling lmao

Go Donutttttt! I'm excited for this one ^_^

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I have a huge dislike with BOMB but I'll tune in for the reunion of Matt and Chakrit.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Reading the synopsis confused me. I am always confused with twins lakorns. But I really like the pic of Matt/Bomb. They seemed more interesting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bomb really in here!!!! How do he have the time . 3 lakorn & attending a acting class HAHAHA

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
He better prove us wrong cus Donut is taking her sh*t seriously and i LOVE the gal. Screw her over and I will hate him to the T. He should focus more on learning emotions rather than breaking hearts.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm so hyped up for a Chakrit & Matt reunion, I just hope their storyline has more prominence cause if Bomb hasn't improved from the last time I saw him and we get stuck with him getting more screen time, I will be beyond p******.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol just noticed that the nangeks are named Peun Pang
Yes, right, but which one is the older one, Pangakorn or Peunapa? Man the story line is interesting. We'll get to see Double Matt cat-fight action then, according to the summary. Can't wait for this, like seriously. Bomb's character seems like a very stubborn selfish person, threatening to spill the secret if she doesn't date him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh no....wonder what happened. She has never pulled herself out from anything so far. Probably it's a tough job working with Bomb j/k

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
What? Why? Hope it's not true. And if she pulls herself out just because of Bomb, then I have to say she's not a professional actress. But I know it's not because of that. What am I saying, we don't even know if it's true or not. LOL. :)