[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
aymieluvsyu637 said:

This is my first time reading this thread. This happens to be the first comment I read and you just made me LOL.. hahhaha, sorry Bomb fans ^_^
Oh don't get me wrong, I like Bomb, but he really does need acting classes which I am glad that Donut had him go to acting class. Uma was too lenient on him and didn't send him to acting class. I'm glad that Donut saw that and sent him to acting me class cuz she wants him to do well and saw that he really need it. I just hope that he will the very least improve in here. Plus I'm looking forward to seeing him and Matt, hopefully she will give him some tips as well :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Wow. Chakrit is short. I didn't know that.

&& I thought he was tall.... lol Mannn Bomb is tall!!!

@phatman!!!!! YAASSS!! Would totally love to watch Chakrit and Donut as leads one day. Donut has yet to pair up with P'Num again. 

Super excited for this one :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omgggg where was I? I totally forgot that this is a reunion for Matt and Chakrit. Boy !! I enjoyed them together in Mam Gaem Daeng :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, if they EVER, I mean EVER remake Sai Roong, Matt is my first pick as Maythinee!!! She fits the character perfectly; May is caucasian mix, fierce, and a model! Mahalo we need to raid Anne's IG and tell her that her next remake has to be Sai Roong with Matt as Maythinee!!! I don't know who would fit Pak/Pongsithorn though....HMM.....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hmm. Idk about Sai Roong's storyline. Maybe it's funner to watch than read. I'd love Matt to remake Jao Sao Prissana. Maybe Rome can reunite with her in that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would love for to be Jao Sao Prissana too. I think it would be good the only thing is its hard to find a Pra'ek for her. Gosh, I hope they are nice enough to me to give Andrew the role if they decided to remake it lol  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It is very difficult to find a good p'ek for her. I'd like to see her with Ken T. or Ananda. Idk about Andrew because I've never seen him act in a role that I liked. I've tried his lakorn with Janie, Tang Parn Kammathep. I couldn't get into his acting even in his lakorn with Rita. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with the Jao Sao Prissana, love that lakorn.

I remembered Sai Roong but very vaguely. When was the last remake? I know I saw two versions.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Hmm. Idk about Sai Roong's storyline. Maybe it's funner to watch than read. I'd love Matt to remake Jao Sao Prissana. Maybe Rome can reunite with her in that.

Haha. You don't like it? I thought SR was good. It was slow, but it developed nicely. Plus Pongsithorn is one of the best pra'eks out there. He's out for revenge, but he plans his revenge thoroughly and calmly unlike some vengeful pra'eks who are hot-headed and forceful/sadistic. Plus he was played by the ever so awesome Johnny! Johnny played the character so suavely I fell in love...well in like. HAHA.

I don't mind Jao Sao Prissana either. I don't know...I don't know who I'd want. Rome's okay, but he needs to look more healthy. HAHA. JK JK. He needs to rest. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Haha. You don't like it? I thought SR was good. It was slow, but it developed nicely. Plus Pongsithorn is one of the best pra'eks out there. He's out for revenge, but he plans his revenge thoroughly and calmly unlike some vengeful pra'eks who are hot-headed and forceful/sadistic. Plus he was played by the ever so awesome Johnny! Johnny played the character so suavely I fell in love...well in like. HAHA.

I don't mind Jao Sao Prissana either. I don't know...I don't know who I'd want. Rome's okay, but he needs to look more healthy. HAHA. JK JK. He needs to rest. 
I like sadistic p'eks! Lol. No calm revenge. NO! Lol. I agree, Rome does need to rest. I don't find the tired him attractive =x

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I like sadistic p'eks! Lol. No calm revenge. NO! Lol. I agree, Rome does need to rest. I don't find the tired him attractive =x
Rome need a rest but if we want to see him again give him a relaxing lakorn like a romantic comedy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Well I want to see him in a slap/kiss to make up for Fai Lang Fai. 
it might be abit heavy for him, this is why his been withdrew from FLF cos of his health cos of worrying about his father