[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I guess not smiling is his way of acting serious? Was that the strategy? I don't think it's working. Bot sanook dtae mai dtang jai len hai dee loie. 

ถึงแม้ก่อนหน้านี้จะโดนเม้าท์ว่าพระเอกสุดฮอตอย่างหนุ่ม บอย ปกรณ์ จะไม่เหมาะกับบทดราม่าสักเท่าไหร่ แต่งานนี้พระเอกสุดน่ารักอย่างบอยก็บ่ยั่น เพราะสำหรับเขาแล้วพร้อมที่รับคำติชมและพร้อมที่จะเอามาปรับปรุงเพื่อที่จะให้การแสดงพัฒนาขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ล่าสุดกับผลงานดราม่าสุดๆ กับ ละครไฟล้างไฟ ที่เจ้าตัวยอมรับว่า

ตอนนี้หลงรักบทดราม่าสุดๆ ไปแล้ว เพราะไม่ค่อยได้เล่นบทแบบนี้มาก่อน เป็นดราม่าเข้มข้นจริงจังมาก ใช้อารมณ์ ใช้พลังค่อนข้างเยอะ ทำให้สมาธิเราต้องนิ่ง มันจะค่อนข้างเครียด แต่ตอนที่เราเล่นมันรู้สึกท้าทายสุดๆ ความจริงแล้วผมก็ชอบเล่นดราม่านะ แต่คนไม่ค่อยรู้ ผมรู้สึกว่าเวลาเล่นดราม่ายิ่งเล่นยิ่งสนุก มันสนุกตรงที่เวลาเราจะได้มาทำงาน มันก็สนุกว่าฉากนี้มันจะได้เจออารมณ์ไหน แบบไหน อะไรยังไง เรื่องนี้เป็นอีกเรื่องที่ผมยิ้มน้อยมาก ยกเว้นเวลาจีบสาว” 

cr: gossipstar

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol ow na hai apai pai. Kao mai koy len drama, aan nee pen kae reung tee saam kong kao eng tee thong len ning ning. Tah kao len pai boi boi kao gaw ja patana eng. Rao chauh wah kao taam dai dtae kao kae mai roo maak. Boy neesai grien guen pai laew gaw tee paan mah, kao len pen dtua sanook sanaan, mai drama maak.

Rao ploang laew, bon pai gaw laam kaan tua eng wah lol. Soo ow palang ma cheer Mint kub Diew dee gwa lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I guess. Lol. I have to learn how to tam jai. I also cheua wah kao tam dai tah kao sai jai bot nee maak keun. Kao mai chai nak sadaeng tee mai mee prasop gaan na.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Chai kao mee prasop gaan dtae rao wah reung nee geun prasop gaan kao pai noi. Kao kohng gnong wah len yaang gnai. Dtae naan lae, tah kao sai jai nid neung reu taam kwam nae-naam producer kub director maak maak kao kong taam dai dee gwa nee. Oh wells. Hopefully leung nah kao ja taam dai dee gwa nee.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kao guan tam homework na ta mai kao jai arai. Glub bpai doo gaan sadaeng P'Krit nai version gon gaw dai. Oh well. Ja mai serious maak. Mon neauy. Lol. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I guess not smiling is his way of acting serious? Was that the strategy? I don't think it's working. Bot sanook dtae mai dtang jai len hai dee loie. 

ถึงแม้ก่อนหน้านี้จะโดนเม้าท์ว่าพระเอกสุดฮอตอย่างหนุ่ม บอย ปกรณ์ จะไม่เหมาะกับบทดราม่าสักเท่าไหร่ แต่งานนี้พระเอกสุดน่ารักอย่างบอยก็บ่ยั่น เพราะสำหรับเขาแล้วพร้อมที่รับคำติชมและพร้อมที่จะเอามาปรับปรุงเพื่อที่จะให้การแสดงพัฒนาขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ล่าสุดกับผลงานดราม่าสุดๆ กับ ละครไฟล้างไฟ ที่เจ้าตัวยอมรับว่า

ตอนนี้หลงรักบทดราม่าสุดๆ ไปแล้ว เพราะไม่ค่อยได้เล่นบทแบบนี้มาก่อน เป็นดราม่าเข้มข้นจริงจังมาก ใช้อารมณ์ ใช้พลังค่อนข้างเยอะ ทำให้สมาธิเราต้องนิ่ง มันจะค่อนข้างเครียด แต่ตอนที่เราเล่นมันรู้สึกท้าทายสุดๆ ความจริงแล้วผมก็ชอบเล่นดราม่านะ แต่คนไม่ค่อยรู้ ผมรู้สึกว่าเวลาเล่นดราม่ายิ่งเล่นยิ่งสนุก มันสนุกตรงที่เวลาเราจะได้มาทำงาน มันก็สนุกว่าฉากนี้มันจะได้เจออารมณ์ไหน แบบไหน อะไรยังไง เรื่องนี้เป็นอีกเรื่องที่ผมยิ้มน้อยมาก ยกเว้นเวลาจีบสาว” 
cr: gossipstar
Sigh, if not smiling is his way of being serious wonder why he failed miserable. I would like to think an actor like Boy who has been in the industry for so long knows better than that though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
To translate, Boy said this is the first lakorn where he doesn't smile much. It's a challenging role. Despite facing many criticisms about his inability to play heavy drama, he's having fun with the role. He would like to take on more lakorns like this because he actually likes playing drama. He admits that he doesn't have much experience playing heavy drama but he is prepared to be critiqued. He'll use those comments to better improve his acting in future lakorns.

See, even he welcomes critiques. We're not the only ones who feel this way about his performance. But the most important thing is that he focuses on what he needs to improve on. I'm sure he'll do great in mature roles if he starts playing them more. It's time for him to grow as an actor and stop being casted in roles that are within his comfort zone.    

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...if that's the case he better stay out of this thread.

Anyway, I do hope he takes on more roles that challenged him. That is the only way to grow. I am glad others see it too not just the "haters". Anyone who have seen him act in here knows he's out of his elements. But he is a good sport in knowing what he needs to do. But unfortunately, I think this lakorn is pretty much gone since Boy is not up to it in the first place.

I don't mind seeing him in another dead serious role just for experience purposes. I mean, 3-4 lakorns a year there should be an opportunity somewhere in between for him to be in another lakorn with this kind of role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel that there are some who are passionate about acting while others just do it as a job. Those who are passionate do all they can to become that character. When there's passion, you see it because you can feel it through their acting. I like passionate actors because they bring the story to life. That's why I admire Pooklook. She went from being a pageant winner to one of the best actresses in her current generation. She wasn't always this good, but she does her research for each role. That goes to show you that you can improve if there's enough passion/ determination. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Then there's some that is so comfortable in their popularity that a lakorn is handed to them and they just do it because it's right there. That is why Thai lakorns will never go forward. They hand lakorns to people so they don't have to work hard to get it.

I bet if that's not the case, you would see people actually become better

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thai lakorns will go forward with or without our liking Byebye. Lol. There will be those who like mediocre acting and those who have high standards for whom they watch. Regardless, viewers will always tune in no matter what. All we can do is wait for a new star to be born, one who matches our acting preference.