[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I'm like trying to comprehend what you guys are saying, but...no not really comprehending. Haha.
We were talking about his lack of passion for this role. Even he admits that he didn't do well in here. I believe that he could have if he shown more passion because there's lots of ways to learn the character if he didn't understand. He could ask for coaching from the director or producer. Mahalo said he could have gone back and watch the original. There's so many ways if one is passionate.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Lol...if that's the case he better stay out of this thread.

Anyway, I do hope he takes on more roles that challenged him. That is the only way to grow. I am glad others see it too not just the "haters". Anyone who have seen him act in here knows he's out of his elements. But he is a good sport in knowing what he needs to do. But unfortunately, I think this lakorn is pretty much gone since Boy is not up to it in the first place.

I don't mind seeing him in another dead serious role just for experience purposes. I mean, 3-4 lakorns a year there should be an opportunity somewhere in between for him to be in another lakorn with this kind of role.
But, Boy was in a drama with Vicky and he acted better from what I remember. It's not like he has never act in a heavy drama before, so what happen?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
But, Boy was in a drama with Vicky and he acted better from what I remember. It's not like he has never act in a heavy drama before, so what happen?
But Boy became popular with the 4huajai and lom gang thing so act like the likes of Mark, Nadech and other still green newbies forgetting he is years older than them and hold his statu as a veteran since he has been acting years before them. Boy does not try anymore cause he has it very easy lately with lakorns pouring left right center. Boy needs to mature as an actor he is too self cautious now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
o_O Me arai gerd kun eak luer plao? Hen Khon kian neb krai gor mai roo nai na website lol.
Mai roo si, rao wah ploi wang dee gwa. Diew ja pen muen pooyai lang kae dek. Kanad nee gaw mee khone neb maak pau laew. Krai mai jope gaw chaang. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Mai roo si, rao wah ploi wang dee gwa. Diew ja pen muen pooyai lang kae dek. Kanad nee gaw mee khone neb maak pau laew. Krai mai jope gaw chaang. :)
Lolll Mai dai tang jai ja pood lang gae krai, Kae curious choei choei. Yark neb krai gor neb pai, rao mai ron tua sark yang lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
We were talking about his lack of passion for this role. Even he admits that he didn't do well in here. I believe that he could have if he shown more passion because there's lots of ways to learn the character if he didn't understand. He could ask for coaching from the director or producer. Mahalo said he could have gone back and watch the original. There's so many ways if one is passionate.
Ohhh. Haha. I agree. And I'm glad he agrees.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, but it's been a good 6 years or so since the one with Vicky so he's very rusty. I can't even remember what I studied a week ago, let alone what I studied/ learned 6 years ago. Lol. Let's cut him some slack. At least he knows what he needs to improve on. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's been that long since he act with Vicky? OK, we'll cut him some slack since he acknowledge he's lacking in here. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like the way this plot transitions. The beginning was focused on her picking on Look Yee, Hangla, and Naran. Then it shifts to her spending time with Narut. Now is the final chapter which is Sattawat :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think even if he's good, this lakorn probably wasn't going to be his best anyway. He's beyond tired and warned out to begin with. I think FLF is his 4th of the year. To say exhausted is an understatement. And that goes to anyone really. If you overworked yourself no matter how good you are you just can't give out 100%.

Leela is just working her way down the family line lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's possible because Pooklook took on three simultaneously and aced all of her roles. So did Matt. It depends on how passionate you are as an actor.  

Episode 9 didn't air yet? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohh, no wonder. Thanks Meow. Darn, it was getting good! I guess this is extended for an extra week. 

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Since there are no English subtitles, I have only been able to watch up to episode 2 while reading screen caps. What does everyone think? Is it worth watching? I agree with everyone's opinions about Boy..... Now I'm hesitant on having my Mom watch it and translate it for me.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Boy asking Matt to be his gf like a little school boy is the cutest thing ever! Don't remember any other pr'ek asking n'ek that. He's so genuinely in love with her and she's just playing with his love (though she does have feelings for him). Gosh his little heart is gonna be so broken when the truth comes out

Taeun

sarNie Egg
The lakorn getting so good and we're only getting 1 ep this week? Omg but their chemistry is beyond expected I thought Margie is the only actress who Boy have chemistry with but Matt and Boy is just so cute beyond word I was so giddy during their sweet scene