[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes! It wasn't sad.. just when Matt cries sooo good lol. 

As for Sunthisuk he is freaking great! The man knows how to utilize every muscle in his face for the emotions required in his acting /claps hands

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh gosh, Hangla's mini reporter confrontation is so cheesey. No reporter would say that. Lol. They'd bash you even more. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh I still haven't seen yesterday's episode. Got home and my pool furniture went missing. The storm flew it down the cliff and there were palm trees everywhere. Tonight though, will watch it tonight and put this lakorn to grave.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Dang, that's why I'm afraid to have any type of unstable furniture outside in case a strong storm rides on by and knocks them all over the place, especially against the house. A canopy and gazebo is a no no.

I love Matt in white. She looks like an angel. Overall, good lakorn. I give it a 3/5. Not a good revenge lakorn though.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
We rarely have storms that strong here in California but this year's el nino brought 4 storms back to back. Yesterday was a category 5 so it was like a cat 2 hurricane wind lol. Luckily part of the house didn't slip down the cliff either like other areas lol.

Even if I didn't know the storyline or read about the original, I too would give it a 3/5 because there really wasn't any real revenge. Leela really didn't do much except played with LookYee's head. Nothing happened to the company and nothing really happened to the family from her doing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Exactly, it'd probably be a 4/5 if Rome was in here. He'd be a bit more angry. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I cheated during my lunch and watched the last 4-5 mins. It was sweet! Aww see i love them in those scenes, he did very well in it. This should had just been a romance with light drama, I'm sad

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
And as usual, a beach ending. ^_^ But I'm satisfied with the sweetness even though somethings were randomly added in at the last minute, and then it got kind of cheesy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol they killed the ending with that horrible french, should had just left it out.

Yeah the climax felt a little flat. I felt that there should had been more to his plan but then that would have been the ultimate horror IF it went the way he wanted which was incest between the sibblings. Maybe if they explained who the real bad guys was 20something years ago it would feel more like there were some closures. I am still glad that they took out Leela being the reason for the Aids because that would be unforgivable.

Despite Boy failing this, I still think he needs to do more drama. He needs to get away from romcom, we know he's good in but it's not growing him as an actor.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
the lakorn was straight to the point and didn't waste any time on side characters chit chatting, and most importantly, everybody had a chance to shine in here including our veteran actors, and not just the prak'ek/nang'ek.  the only thing I didn't like was the stupid sister's story with jaja and how she took back the cheating husband.  unnecessary and would've saved a lot of time for a better flowing ending (it was a little rushed).  the little brother looked like his was laughing at the shooting lol, but he's a new actor so not much to say there.  I thought matt tried a bit too hard that she looked stiff and uneasy.  she needs to relax a little.  most likeable characters were probably the real dad and boy.  while everybody else went bazook, they stood their grounds and did what they believed was the best thing.  at the end I wanted better quality family time, but it was too quick to end.  but anyway, there were flaws and there could've been a better closure, but they did their best.  for the most part, solid performance from the majority.  kudos to the cast and everybody behind the scenes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Happy to know that I'm not alone to think like that :) Before this lakorn aired I was forced to believe how significant the N'ek role was blah blah but when I watched it, I did not feel anywhere that only Matt's character got more screenspace  :dance1:  :dance1: I loved how every character got their share :)
siraphun said:
the lakorn was straight to the point and didn't waste any time on side characters chit chatting, and most importantly, everybody had a chance to shine in here including our veteran actors, and not just the prak'ek/nang'ek.  the only thing I didn't like was the stupid sister's story with jaja and how she took back the cheating husband.  unnecessary and would've saved a lot of time for a better flowing ending (it was a little rushed).  the little brother looked like his was laughing at the shooting lol, but he's a new actor so not much to say there.  I thought matt tried a bit too hard that she looked stiff and uneasy.  she needs to relax a little.  most likeable characters were probably the real dad and boy.  while everybody else went bazook, they stood their grounds and did what they believed was the best thing.  at the end I wanted better quality family time, but it was too quick to end.  but anyway, there were flaws and there could've been a better closure, but they did their best.  for the most part, solid performance from the majority.  kudos to the cast and everybody behind the scenes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think I'm the only one to like change in the story so I get to watch Boy more and Mint and Deaw too. I thought I will be disappointed with this lakorn thanks for some misleading posts :coverlaf: I have watched only till ep6 its good to watch. Like Daorisa said Boy is likeable here. May be cos I like him. I love him in sweet scenes more. Boy needs improvement in serious roles. Hope he improves in Cupid series.
Even Matt needs improvement not just Boy. She made me laugh when she was locked in sauna. There was same scene in NRTR. After watching that I did not like Matt's acting. She was just screaming. Her acting was not convincing for me there. Matt's acting is not natural. Its too raeng.

Cant wait to see Mint and Deaw. They are really the best thing in this lakorn with my Boy :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyway after finishing it as one poster said before Boy needs to grow as an actor. He needs to make up his mind and start thinking he is not a newbie and No more in 4huajai series anymore, let it go and grow because what I there was ultimate shit acting by a veteran actor.

Matt acting is top as usual. Great performances and job at displaying the various stages of her character. Thank you Matt

I honestly think the title of this lakorn speaks to both sides of the families in general. Nang'ek was raised to be dangerous like fire from her father and aunt and pra'ek's side of the family is like fire that can burn anyone alive as well. As much as I love Boy, I think his character in here is tasteless too. Rome would've been a better Naruj. Lol. Also, LookYee/the secretary (I forgot her name but she's played by Jaja)/Hanglah's love triangle story was unnecessary. The little brother's role should've went to Peun Khanin because Ohm Khanin is too new to get such a serious role. The end. 

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
step, I see what you're saying about matt.  from the beginning of the lakorn where she first met boy til the end, she had only one expression and that was the serious demeanor.  even when she's with her 2 friends and her so called dad num, she was still frozen in serious mood.  and even at the end when she had to reconcile with her new family, she needed to calm down a notch.  if you've seen raeng ngao Janie version, at the end when she went to apologize to Tanya, it looked more sincere and that she was really sorry.  matt looked like there's still a wall between them. 

oh, and also, they never explained why the mom disliked boy and loved nott more.  but like I said, all in all I like the lakorn very much.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I thought Matt's acting was fine, her eyes were very expressive, I was also thinking that the end was too uncomfortable for Matt to suddenly be close and sweet with the family even thought they forgive her. They should've not rushed this at all, it was just, it felt too forced. But nonetheless I still say that this by far is Matt's best role. She didn't overact or under act at all, all was natural as her character was more of a hard and rigid character, she didn't have to waste energy on anyone, lol, it's like I could feel the fire and hatred through her eyes. Like Mahalo once mentioned, if Raeng Ngao was given to her, she would've already be more recognized than this. I'm just glad that Kha Badin did her justice by gaining her more fans. This could've been her breakthrough role if they had a more solid story plot but too bad as it lost its viewers somewhere along the line. But at the end of the day we all have our own opinions and bias so yeah. This lakorn has already ended so I need to change my siggie line, lol, ^_^.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
This drama is watchable. I do like the type of family genre and yes, I enjoy this drama very much. I found the ending was justifying.