[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww, is it really that bad , I was going start on this and now its ending and the review in here said its bad lollll, good lord , I need a good revenge/slap/kiss/rscene to start the new year lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Awww, is it really that bad , I was going start on this and now its ending and the review in here said its bad lollll, good lord , I need a good revenge/slap/kiss/rscene to start the new year lol
It's not too bad but it seems like it is no where as reang as the original according to those who watched the original. There's no slap kiss between the pranang though but slaps between the nangek and praek's sister lol. There's an ok willing scene. Overall an ok lakorn to watch as long as you don't expect spices between our pranang lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
But ...that what I'm looking for in revenge lakorn, spice bwt n'ek&p'ek , I miss the 90' lakorn lolll

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
But ...that what I'm looking for in revenge lakorn, spice bwt n'ek&p'ek , I miss the 90' lakorn lolll
Me too. I'm fairly surprised that these nangeks/nangrais that are producing lakorns now can't make lakorns as reang as when they were in it back then.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Wow... I had high expectations for this one but seeing everyone's reviews makes me not want to bother with this. Matt is beautiful though...... Hmmm. Seems like the lakorns I had high expectations for are major fails and the lakorns that I didn't care for in the beginning ended up being more successful.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I'll still finish the lakorn, but I guess I was expecting something...different. Matt is still very beautiful. I just don't see much chemistry between her and Boy. And Boy is just too nice and barely shows any emotion.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
i kinda wish rome didnt pull out of this lakorn now coz boy  is in ova his head

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Step, Yes, me too. I love the cute scene of boy/matt, and Mint/Deaw. More than that I love the story line, the setting, and Matt's outfits. Overall, I enjoy it more than I thought.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Happy ending. Overall, good lakorn with potential revenge script but fell flat towards the middle. It's not the spicy plot everyone was expecting but it's a good drama/romance lakorn. You'll enjoy it if you disregard the original or any relations to it. Consider it a new lakorn. Lol. I think it would've been better if Boy was more awake. 

cr: komchadluek

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ch.3 have become PG-13. Gosh, thanks Raeng Ngao 2012. I swear everything was taken away after that lakorn such as real kisses and raengness. All they allow is cheewit raengness now. I don't want to see no Lumyong. I want another SB and JLR. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow, ratings dropped badly. Last week's episodes had a rating of a 4.2 and 3.4. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mahalo and I are soulmate today.   We think alike.

The ratings keep going down instead of going up towards the end; this is very strange.

Last week episodes 4.2 and 3.4 (people probably went out to celebrate new year)

Vimalee said:
What happened to FLF and why are the ratings down?

5.5, 5.1, and 4.5 last week.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Halfway into it I stop expecting it to be a hardcore typical revenge lakorn we are all used to and just looked at it as a romance drama. Still don't like Boy's acting, it was bad but I enjoyed their sweet scenes together.

I think ch3's reangness is still there, maker group just doesn't know how yo do reang.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
This gives all my hopes up for upcoming lakorns....I want some action like SB, JLR like many other raeng lakorns in the past.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If ch3 lakorns are not that 'raeng' any more, then we have no hope for future raeng lakorns. I'm afraid Yaya and Mark upcoming lakorn will be water down like this one. Yikes!