[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Gamlai Mat will probably be after Hong Hoon. Oohh I forgot about Loius and Preem, that one didn't sound interesting :(. Ugh why can't they wait til end of December to air this one, winter break is coming!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think a new set of lakorns will air mid December. There's no way these next slot lakorns will air until January. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
People wanted to watch Nadech's and Mew's lakorn the next batch, but that will be impossible because Nadech has cleared his schedule to be ordained soon.   He will not have time to go on the talk shows to promote his lakorn.  

I didn't know CH3 had the rating of 1.5.    I thought 3 was the lowest.   The ratings for Boy's previous three lakorns this year didn't fare that well so maybe 4th time will be the charm.   Boy's fans are very lucky.   They got to watch him 4 times this year and some are back to back.    I feel bad for Bomb's fans though.     I don't think his lakorn has been aired yet and it's almost the end of the year.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I think a new set of lakorns will air mid December. There's not way these next slot lakorns will air until January.
Oh good so we can count this one as 2016's lakorns

Vimalee said:
People wanted to watch Nadech's and Mew's lakorn the next batch, but that will be impossible because Nadech has cleared his schedule to be ordained soon.   He will not have time to go on the talk shows to promote his lakorn.  

I didn't know CH3 had the rating of 1.5.    I thought 3 was the lowest.   The ratings for Boy's previous three lakorns this year didn't fare that well so maybe 4th time will be the charm.   Boy's fans are very lucky.   They got to watch him 4 times this year and some are back to back.    I feel bad for Bomb's fans though.     I don't think his lakorn has been aired yet and it's almost the end of the year.
I think most of us here in AF would be ok if it never airs lol. Imagine Bomb 4x a year?! I'm sure people would be begging for Boy. Hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh good so we can count this one as 2016's lakorns

I think most of us here in AF would be ok if it never airs lol. Imagine Bomb 4x a year?! I'm sure people would be begging for Boy. Hahaha
This one will be airing soon so it won't be counted as 2016. It will probably end by December. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the lakorn with Matt/Kong was probably the lowest. It really was more about Nok than Matt though. I was bummed cause I was afraid with the low rating Matt was going to be demoted or forgotten altogether. She did not have a big fan base to back her up. But luckily even with a lowest of the low rating lol the higher ups still believe in her. She is where she is today cause someone (Nok) believe in her. Matt is close to her.

FLF was supposed to air after Mario/Mint lakorn right or has that changed? As bad as Boy tends to look constipated he is better than Bomb.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Nok, she believes in people. She believed in Mint N too. Even if the channel won't allow her to be nang'ek again but at least the Maker families believe that she is good enough to keep for supporting and not just a small supporter too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint N. has been getting good supporting and she shines more in supporting. Yup, Matt is NoK's favorite gal. Once Matt leaves to settle down for a while I hope she picks a worthy girl to be her to go gal.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I say 3-4 years left. She'll retire at 30. Lol. Once you hit your 30s you're not at your healthiest to conceive. The chances for birth defects are higher. It starts at 35 years old but you'd still want to take precautions. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Freezing your eggs is trending in Thailand right now so she can do that lol. My mom has been nagging me to either find a sperm donor aka "get married already" or freeze my eggs lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
The one with Kong S. I think it was Nok's first producing a lakorn too. It was mainly about family no romance there (which was good cause Kong was wayyyyyyy older than Matt)

Alex Randall was good there...and Matt was absolutely beautiful in that lakorn.
Oh I've seen bits and pieces of that lakorn. I don't really like family drama so didn't watch the whole lakorn, but Matt remind me of Paula Taylor when she first started out... maybe they are both mixed. Matt blew me away in that lakorn with Tye. That's when I noticed she can act in both drama and comedies. And notice her huge butt at the fitting for the wedding. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Every few days she line me:

Mom: goodmorning daughter.
Me: morning mom
Mom: getting serious with the boy yet? You don't have much time. (She calls my bf the boy lol)

Or
Mom: good morning, it is raining here. How is the weather there?
Me: morning mom.
Mom: I emailed you an article.

Me check email

Me: mom I'm not freezing my eggs!
Mom: why not? It is bcoming a trend here. i think you should research it just incase. You are not getting any younger.

*bangs my head on the keyboard*