[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Please don't remind me Prakaidao. My heart still aches. At least they're reunited in the other lakorn but it's not as good of a plot as this one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Man, it could have been so much more intense had Rome didn't leave. Love the last scene where Matt is down with tears running down her face.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Now I want to cry because of that, ugh, I just hope Boy isn't too dead with his character in here, but we all know Matt is going to steal the show and kick everyone's ass.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Also love that part where she pushed the girl to the table and had cake n her face...the look on Matt's face after she had done that. Like b**** you got what you deserve lol. Matt is going to be a firestorm for sure.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Something's lacking between these two. I just cannot feel the tension because Matt's on fire but Boy's calm as water. This is Fai Lang Fai for a reason. Boy needs to be more enraged. It's supposed to be fire against fire. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy's like...Matt can be all the fire she wants, I'll just chill until she turns bat crazy...then I'll throw my occasional constipated look. Boy seemed like he is just there. Since they got Boy to replaced Rome, they should renamed it Fire and Ice. Cause Boy is just blah...someone Matt can melt just with her looks lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol he's constipated cus he can't fool around and pick on his nangek. She's there to work and her character needs lots of concentration so he gotta give her space.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol he's constipated cus he can't fool around and pick on his nangek. She's there to work and her character needs lots of concentration so he gotta give her space.
Does he fool around with his n'eks alot

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I have no clue but i kept reading that he is so playful with so and so but he seems to not be playful with Matt.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This would be an epic if they cast someone with her acting level. The pra'ek might not be the show in here but when he is mad at n'ek he shows distaste in her and some mean streaks. Boy is just medium in his range of emotions nothing overpowering the other. A veteran that can really act would be wonderful for a story of this magnitude.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe Boy just need to act with someone at her level to bring out the best in him. He was good in his first lakorn with Vicky and I thought he was pretty good with Janie too. Even Janie said that he need to continue with that type of role vs what he normally accept. His lakorn with Taew was just boring, no drama acting ability there. I'll give him a chance here lol. I need to in order to enjoy it fully.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy is funny, playful with all his N'eks except Matt and Janie. He posts funny clips with his co stars, but nothing about Janie, Matt, Taew on his IG. 
In all the BTS of this lakorn, Boy looks like he was forced to be here.
It does not matter how many lakorns he has worked with, cos he was very comfortable with some of his co stars even when that was the 1st time he was paired up with like Marie in 3NNT. On the other hand, he did not talk to Margie or was her friend even after 4HJHKK. But now she is his BFF.  Like I said, he needs someone whom he is comfortable with to be playful. Goofy Matt or serious Janie are not his type lol.