[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Step, of course, I will 'cause Kim is one of my favorite actresses.

I thought that it just me found Boy and James MA look handsome and sexy with their Beards on. :) :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Boy can't be reang yet cus he doesn't know Matt's intention. I'm not looking for his reangness in epi 1. I'm looking for his character connecting with hers and with others, I don't see it yet. Boy seems to be a lost sheep, it's like he's clueless on what he's doing. Could be that he was thrown in so it will take some time for him to get into his character. What I'm looking for was how he was in the dragon series, his best performance. Then again he was prepared for that one, it was HIS lakorn, his role. Plus I can't stop seeing how bloated his face is  :no: . He looks so much better and slimmer with his beard lol. 

As for Pear, Ok I see what you mean about the eye bulging. She was like that in Bella and Mark's lakorn too, I got used to it lol. I think with a little bit more experience and lakorns in her portfolio, she'll be one good nang'rai.
This is Pear's second lakorn? Maybe Pear will improve too once she get slapped around by Matt a few times j/k. I think Pear is going to slapped Matt more if even.

That's why I think Boy will change and be decent as the lakorn goes on. Right now, he is like an on looker not quite found his footing yet. He seemed like he has an interest in Matt but don't know what to do or make of her. He will catch up to her games and that will give him the upper hand. You know when a n'ek falls in love they softened up like an ice under the sun:)

I like Boy as a cop in his lakorn with Matt. He was slim, quick on his feet. He was a very charismatic guy. His face was smaller than here...in here it feels like he's dragging himself.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is actually Pear's fourth or fifth lakorn. Her first was Poo Dee E-Sarn 2013, Then she was in that lakorn with Alex Rendell, Bomb and Richie, Then she was in Mark and Bella's lakorn. I think she did a club friday story as well. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
This is actually Pear's fourth or fifth lakorn. Her first was Poo Dee E-Sarn 2013, Then she was in that lakorn with Alex Rendell, Bomb and Richie, Then she was in Mark and Bella's lakorn. I think she did a club friday story as well.
K thanks. I didn't watch the lakorn with bella/mark cause well of the pra'ek :). This is the first time I see her on screen. She has a pretty smile. When she's just staring away she has a softness to her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
K thanks. I didn't watch the lakorn with bella/mark cause well of the pra'ek :). This is the first time I see her on screen. She has a pretty smile. When she's just staring away she has a softness to her.

Np lol, I like Pear honestly, but I'm still bitter that she got promoted to PT before Prima, but then I realize today that they promoted Pear to be Nang Rai, not many nang rai's in the current generation. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
James' beard in KB was sooooo bad lol so happy Anne reshot his beard scenes, he looks good now. Boy, I got used to it now. But he looks really good without beard :yes:

DaoRisa said:
Step, of course, I will 'cause Kim is one of my favorite actresses.

I thought that it just me found Boy and James MA look handsome and sexy with their Beards on. :) :)

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
byebye said:
He's lacking in this episode. But maybe a lot better once he interact with Matt more. So far, his eyes are not expressive. It's bland and just there not so much into the scenes.
I agree! Nonetheless, I do like him now after NRTR. I don't mind him even though like you said he does lack expression in his eyes.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Goh Step.....you make me feel like him even more after seeing your gifs (of him without Beard). heheheheheheh....I run out of "Like" so I thank you for the gifs.... Love it.

I like Boy after I watched NRTR. He made me become his fan, and went back to watch is previous lakorns. I like him a lot with the one w/Janie. He made me cry w/him though... :( :(

I'm happy to see him in here w/Matt again. Look for the sweet scene of him and her.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Ahh ok, I didn't watch any of those. Was she good in those other ones too? I'm glad that they promote her to rai cus we need some more strong rai. Most of the nang'eks roles are reang now so they will need a rai that can go head to head with them.

byebye said:
I like Boy as a cop in his lakorn with Matt. He was slim, quick on his feet. He was a very charismatic guy. His face was smaller than here...in here it feels like he's dragging himself.
I was ok with that lakorn, not my favs of Matt but yeah he had more chemistry with her in that one then what I'm seeing so far here. He really is dragging. It's like he just ran a marathon and didn't want to do another one lol. I hope later on as we get deeper into the lakorn that he find his character. It would be a shame that he got this handed to him but couldn't bring it out. Ugh I still miss Rome! but man he doesn't look less bloated then Boy hahaha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ahh ok, I didn't watch any of those. Was she good in those other ones too? I'm glad that they promote her to rai cus we need some more strong rai. Most of the nang'eks roles are reang now so they will need a rai that can go head to head with them.

I was ok with that lakorn, not my favs of Matt but yeah he had more chemistry with her in that one then what I'm seeing so far here. He really is dragging. It's like he just ran a marathon and didn't want to do another one lol. I hope later on as we get deeper into the lakorn that he find his character. It would be a shame that he got this handed to him but couldn't bring it out. Ugh I still miss Rome! but man he doesn't look less bloated then Boy hahaha.
In PDES she was pretty good but she was supporting nang'ek in that one so wasn't Raeng like this. The one with Richie and Alex R & Bomb she was also supporting nang'ek I don't know how that was I didn't watch it cause well Bomb lol and Richie together omg LOL I bet it was a disaster lol. Mark and Bella I'm not sure about that one because I don't watch many Mark lakorns unless the nang'ek is someone I absolutely like lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Poor Bomb and Richie, it was doom from the get go. I tried watching it but oh man I lasted only 30 mins. It was amazing I even last that long. I can watch Bomb if his nang'eks are strong, i.e Cubic and the SJ series but Richie is not Taew or Mint lol.

So wait, is Pear the only nang'rai in here? Mint N isn't playing rai but she is on the opposite side of Matt though so I'm not sure if I can count her as rai.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Mint N is considered a supporting nang'ek in this? I mean not all characters that disagree with the nang'eks are rai's right? I don't mind if Pear is the only Rai though. In lakorns like this it is better to not have many rai's 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I found the original one but i believe Mahalo and Byebye said this version is a bit different so I dont know if I should even watch the other version.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What got me wondering if they even have Matt play the other character? In the opening it didn't show Matt talking to the girl in the hospital but showing Matt as Leela instead?

I hope they keep that part because it's very important. Some changes in remake takes a complete detour. It would be a shame if they decided to scrap that completely.

Mint N. Is not rai but a girl who is in love with pra'ek. Which I don't mind cause Matt has way too many men Boy is going to have a fit over lol.

I like Jakrit character better so far. Even when his story in the beginning wasn't much but when he's on screen you can see the fire and annoyance in him.

I agree, I don't like a lot of rais. It hurts my ears hearing them scream at the same time. Especially, when you know they are going to fight for pra'ek. Let us have one bat crazy rai to deal with :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the old version the n'ek play two characters later on. She hired like a prostitute/druggie pretending to be her cause she looks like n'ek. The girl did die of AIDS...I think she was her twin that she never knew..something like that.

That was when n'ek knew she was wrong and try to become a better person.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know how they could change the story line to make it more significant than that. It was kind of the turning point for her. Her dad was so twisted in that version this one it seemed a bit watered down. I actually like n'ek hair in there. It was unique...curly and stubborn lol.